What is it like to go to Wellspring?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 15, 2005 09:00PM

If anyone who has benefitted from participation in Wellspring's program can describe what the program was like, that would be terrific.

Especially the features that you felt made the most difference in your recovery.

And were there any things you were advised to do after you returned home that you found especially helpful in either extending or stablizing your recovery?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: January 17, 2005 12:38AM

The Wellspring website is informative and helpful. I've recomended the link to a number of people. I have never been.

Reading through their web site, it looks like a wonderful educational and supportive place for peaceful recovery. IMHO, Wellsping has a variety of appropriate experts, peaceful nondistracting environment, access to others for support, ample free time to walk outdoors, etc. Wellspring helps one to do their true introspection and healing withOUT the dramatic glitz inherent in persuasive cults.

Having done all my recovery work (upbringing and later 2nd hand effects through a relationship) on my own, reading and w/ a therapist, I would also like to hear what Wellspring alum have to share. IMHO, it looks like it would've been a jumpstart to recovery.

Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: January 17, 2005 07:18AM

Wellspring was highly rec'd to me from my sources if my spouse would be "exited" successfully from LEC (nope)...

That's mainly why I am here now and have been simply silently readung the posts for almost 5 yrs!

PAX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.