Current Page: 40 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: February 25, 2011 12:31PM

cultaware
Have any trumpeters said what happens if the rapture doesn't happen when it should? Will they unwind the group and admit error? Will they set a new date?

only one "flocker" that i know of is willing to say if by jan 1st 2012 if the rapture hasn't happened then he will renounce. now getting him on video saying that would be gr8. we are working on that. the wife of the husband works with wendy's nephew i think?

i

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: February 25, 2011 09:14PM

Yea, anytime I had sincere questions that I wanted direct answers from Timothy, I was always directed to other members with "The Lord says Timothy can not answer anymore questions and all questions must be directed to (fill in blank with one of three people)"

That was a red flag for me.

Frogla, do you know if this means Timothy will not be in anymore bible studies or has he dropped off the face of the earth and stopped all form of communication with them? Is any of his family still attending the bible studies?

In the beginning I thought, surely no one can possibly be that evil and controlling for the letters to be fake. Especially since he's been doing it for 6 years, but then I am reminded of other sources like the Quran, Ellen Whites material, and Joseph Smith (these people plagiarized from the bible and other sources for much longer than 6 years)

Since people like that really have existed, it is normal for one to have doubts of the authenticity of the letters.

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: February 26, 2011 01:26AM

That's interesting, about Hitler. He didn't talk about his past a whole lot so not sure if he had a bad experience or not, he said he never went to church, but who knows. In the group and in the letters, all church leaders were painted as puffed up and proud (which I'm sure there are some who are, but also many who aren't) maybe he had an encounter with a leader who was like that.. I'm not sure though.

One thought that Rick Ross had during my intervention is that he makes it so that you can't go to any church except his, keeping you there because all the other churches have something wrong with them and its dangerous to go anywhere but to Tim's "church".

Date: February 26, 2011 01:34AM

@SelahSelah , Yes, your right. there really weren't any straight answers from Tim. I remember once I asked Timothy a question through a private message on fb, about how I should answer the question of someone in india who was having trouble because his friends said he should be fasting (a tradition in india) and he didn't want to because he thought it would be disrespectful to God. I asked Timothy, thinking maybe God would have a word for this poor soul, but instead of getting an answer from Timothy I got one from Trent instead. I was confused because I didn't ask Trent, it made me wonder what all was going on behind the scenes that I didn't know about.

Date: February 26, 2011 01:55AM

@LLG & SalehSaleh something is going on behind the scenes with thses guys. Who runs the show? Timothy or Trent or both? Trent has blocked me from all emails, phone, & txting. He said we are separate & that he doesn't want to see me for awhile. Then he said only for a couple of days & now I can't reach him. Is he with Timothy? Has he disappeared like Speedothy has? I've got to reach him for biz purposes.

Should I try & find him in his usual places in Hoston? Maybe call the hotels @ least? I've asked my good friend whose hubs is in cult to call Trent & ask him to call me it's an emergency.

plz pray for me!

Date: February 26, 2011 05:38AM

@ LLG yes, that happened to me several times, when I would ask Timothy a question. Trent would reply, so there was no privacy there.
But questions were to be also directed to two other leaders. I didn't feel comfortable talking to the other members. I wanted to talk to "line 1"

@ Frogla, I will pray for you! I am so sorry to hear that, he probably is being told that he needs to put the letters/ Timothy first. Because (this is from the bible) if you put your spouse before God, you are not "worthy." But there seems to be bad fruit with this situation.

So I am going to guess there's probably something going on with that. OR (heaven forbid- Trent is in on whatever it is that is that may be going on.)
Trent may have been crowned as a "watchman" but I am not sure.

He may be heading towards Timothy. Or was told to (or chose to) go somewhere and wait for "guidance" because of your "rebellion", etc.

I wondering if Timothy is still going to be producing letters for the flock, or if he has just stopped all communication.

I will be praying for you!

Date: February 26, 2011 06:12AM

frogla,

As far as I know it was only supposed to be Tim who would "disappear", I'm not even sure if Amy was to be involved in that. Trent is probably feeling like he has to step it up a notch and "get holy" so he's separating from what he sees as unholy. In my opinion I think he's preparing for the end. I hope you're able to get in touch with him though, I will be praying for you for sure!

Date: February 26, 2011 12:38PM

@salehsaleh, i'm curious of your theory why trent might have to wait for guidence b/cause of my rebellion. Also, what do you mean by he might be headed towards timothy? literally to meet with timothy or talke his place @ the helm?

@LLG I'm witholding judgement criticisms etc. So by timothy's standards if I haven't already believed full throttle in the letters then I'm the rebellious "unholy" scum that he is being told to stay away from?

trent & I have always had a very deep connection together with the Lord Jesus. Trent & I grew up together. He loves me very deeply. I wonder if this tearing us apart is another crack in the dam. Trent knows my heart & he has said to me many many times that he sees the love & life of Jesus in me. How can someone say that & turn around & believe God calls me rebellious, unholy?
Trent has literally seen me grow in the Lord these past few yrs, from angry spewing fire, to giving permission to trent to make his own decisions b/cause God gave us a free will & I wanna respect his. I'm not saying I shouldn't have been angry @ all. I was angry etc for too long & I had to control it. It
doesn't absolve trent from wrong. I'm not going to point the finger. This is a tough ride but it's one I'm taking @ least for now cuz love always prevails. I am grateful for all prayers & we need to pray for the
"flockers".

I am not perfect I still sin but what I do is NOT who I am. What defines me is my awesome identity in Christ. Everything who Christ is I am. And no one can change that!

Date: February 26, 2011 09:32PM

@ Frogla, everyone who doesn't recognized the letters as being from God, is scum. Accepting the bible alone is not good enough. Because the letters override the bible. This is what I meant when I said your "rebellion." It is not personal. This is why Trent blocks everyone on facebook. But with you being married, he is torn between his love for you and his obedience to God. I do not have access to the studies so I am not sure what Trent is doing. But it could be very likely that he could be heading towards Tim physically. Or since he does believe the end to be imminent as LLG stated, he could be waiting for some sort of revelation. I have taken into consideration the possibility of Trent, Jayse, or Daniel taking over for Timothy. Kind of like Elisha did for Elijah, or more so how Ellen White did for William Miller.

@ LLG isn't Timothy suppose to come back after he is taken away? Is it suppose to be before or after the rapture?

Date: February 28, 2011 07:47PM

@ frogla

@LLG I'm witholding judgement criticisms etc. So by timothy's standards if I haven't already believed full throttle in the letters then I'm the rebellious "unholy" scum that he is being told to stay away from?
We were taught that we should do everything we can to "be separate from this world", in order to become holy and righteous (or holier and righteouser i guess) and be a "worthy bride". A part of that was separating from anyone who rejected the letters, and that would also include people who had just not accepted them without outrightly rejecting them. In fact, I heard Trent say many times to pick a side of the fence and not sit on it, that he would rather people reject the letters than just sit on the fence (though of course he hoped they would accept them). As Selah mentioned in an earlier post, its about the equivalent of the disciples shaking the dust from thier feet when they left a city that rejected thier message. I'm not sure what happened after I left, as Selah said he may have been dubbed a "watchman" and that could be part of it too, but I think he is working extra hard to make himself worthy of rapture right now so he has kicked things into overdrive. I hope that helps, I'm not saying you are unholy or rebellious, just that it is a mindset of the cult to believe that those not accepting the letters are in essence rejecting "God's Prophet" and "God's message", and we were to stay away from them.

This is a tough ride but it's one I'm taking @ least for now cuz love always prevails.
Yes, amen. :) Love always prevails, you seem to be a very strong woman of faith. Just hold on to the hope that never fails, I think you're doing awesome!

@SelahSelah

@ LLG isn't Timothy suppose to come back after he is taken away? Is it suppose to be before or after the rapture?
I'm having a hard time recalling if he is supposed to come back before or after the rapture, I know he is to resurface as "perfected" with "nothing doubting", I think it's after the rapture but I'm not 100% certain. Pretty sure when he resurfaces its supposed to be like he has been raptured and then came back or something, like he is in the spirit but in the flesh at the same time and God's spirit has fully taken him over or something like that. I'm not sure what that is supposed to look like, or what he's doing now, but thats how I remember it being portrayed at least.

Current Page: 40 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.