Current Page: 39 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: LLG ()
Date: February 19, 2011 09:44AM

I agree SelahSelah, it seems normal when your in the flock because you are surrounded by all these people who seem so passionate for the Lord and so you think, it must be true!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: February 19, 2011 12:10PM

thank you salehsaleh for the very informative & educational info about "mind control" the power of suggestion & peer pressure. You seem to be doing some stuff for your recovery. You are doing good.(hug) I met a bunch of, what I thought were sincere, for the Lord & maybe some where, college aged peeps. I realized later they were very cult like hyper fundy church ppl who wanted me to fit in their mold & control. I was traumatized.

Can you discuss the process of how you walked away from "the flockers"?

How do y'all know that 2012 is the cut off?

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: February 20, 2011 03:12AM

Have any trumpeters said what happens if the rapture doesn't happen when it should? Will they unwind the group and admit error? Will they set a new date?

Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: February 20, 2011 11:49PM

The first day of 2012 is the cutoff. So if the rapture doesn't occur by then, Speed T. Rathbun will either disappear (though I don't see how since his family is involved) or they will set a new date. As you have read on the forum, they have set dates of expectation before and have even met on certain Holy Days at Timothy's house because they were expecting the rapture to possibly occur those days.

However, this is different in that I have heard them say (paraphrasing)

"This is it, it could happen...now! Or tomorrow, or in the next few months, however it could be the very last day of 2011. But, it will not happen past the last day of 2011"

There are bible studies on the site to back this up as previously mentioned.

So Frogla, if 2012 passes and Trent makes an excuse for this because there is a recalculation of the date, brace yourself.

I would hope Speed T. Rathbun would let these people go by then, but who knows.

I agree Frogla, they do want you to fit into their mold, but they are callous because they are conditioned to "kick you away like the dust beneath their feet if you forbear" (don't accept) their theology and message.

Date: February 23, 2011 01:49PM

@SalehSaleh I saw that video posted somewhere else and was astonished that 50% of the participants each time years apart let the volts get up to about 400 volts. Geroge Orwell wrote a book called 1984 about informational conformity with The Party. I'm considering getting it to read. Everyone should watch the youtube video that SalehSaleh put up because it really does explain why we humans obey and conform with a group.

Date: February 24, 2011 12:01PM

SalehSaleh can you clear out some of your mail? Thanks a bunch!

Date: February 24, 2011 12:22PM

I was informed that Timothy has been called away from the flock and will no longer be available for question or Bible studies. He also told "flockers" to trumpet Jesus and only the wrath of God and also not to go to the churches because their time is up and THE LORD has shut the door on them.......yeah right.

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: February 25, 2011 09:34AM

frogla,

Unfortunately that doesn't much surprise me, there were a few letters saying he would be "taken" from the flock before the end. Not really sure why though, and he never said. I recently wondered if it may be possible he is fleeing something, do you know if he just disappeared or if he is still around but just not in contact anymore?

as for the churches, we were told we weren't allowed to go to church a while back and that if we did we would not be allowed to be part of the studies anymore. there were alot of letters saying how bad the churches were and they seemed to lump all churches together and there were none that did not fall into the wrath of God category. there even seemed to be some letters that almost equated your not being raptured if you went to church. It was a very very big no no (I even felt bad about going to a funeral once while I was in the flock, because it was in a church).

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 25, 2011 09:40AM

"Called away"? Oh yes...right. Just like a cult leader who has stuffed all the money he fleeced from his "flockers" into offshore funds. There he goes! Running away with the loot!

"Don't go to the churches"? Good advice! Keep everyone who is brain-washed as clueless as possible....at least until it dawns on the trumpeteers they have been duped, their lives ruined and their marriages strained to the breaking point.

And where is the villian Speed "Timothy" Rathbun? Ask the passport people. I am sure he is soaking up the sun from the beaches of some warm place like Brazil (Brazil doesn't extradite scumbags which is why the nazi's headed there after WWII).

Get ready folks...your loved ones may be soon coming home to you and your hearts. You may need pastors and therapists to help undo the damage the scumbag Rathbun has done to them.

Date: February 25, 2011 11:43AM

we should have a magazine like "The Onion" with snarky cartoons & comments of timothy as a villain in a speedo (a friend of mine calls him speedo man) lol

Sparky
Get ready folks...your loved ones may be soon coming home to you and your hearts. You may need pastors and therapists to help undo the damage the scumbag Rathbun has done to them.

it's usually how cults work. the leaders suck you in, keep you, & milk everything you've got and then split.

i've got all the therapists etc lined up so come on home loved ones!

@LLG why is speedothy so against churches in the first place? He must have had a very bad experience with a church church ppl.

do you know one of the reasons Hilter was against Jews? Because a jew rejected his application to art school. do we see a pattern here ppl?

Current Page: 39 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.