Current Page: 38 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: February 16, 2011 12:16AM

has anyone heard from this guy [trumpetcallofgodexposed.blogspot.com]

personally for me it's tricky to write about trumpet & build better marriage. Maybe the best for me is to concentrate on exposing "cults" in general & how they are destructive, controlling, etc.

any thoughts?

where is everybody?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LLG ()
Date: February 16, 2011 06:25AM

frogla,

If you feel that would be best for you and you're marriage, I think you should do what you believe is best.

I read the article you posted, it had a lot of great points. I can't say as I fully understood all of it in the more technical parts, but I thought it was a very interesting read.

I haven't been posting here as much lately, just been focusing on getting my life back together and growing in the Lord, but I'm here if you need me. :-)

I read something the other day in a book I was reading called "The Visitation" by Frank Peretti that I thought was very appropriate:

He is greater than any building you could put him in, or any tradition you could wrap around him or any expectations you could impose on him. Throughout my life in a variety of ways, I'd tried to do all four of those things, but now I was learning- again- that it's only when you're willing to know him on his terms, for who he is, that you really start to know him at all.

Hope you're doing well,
LLG

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 16, 2011 11:00AM

Hi, frogla, we are all still here (at least a few of us still are!). Unless I have anything new, I don't want to post. On that line of thinking, I must admit that Google searches seem to be cooling down. Are both Trumpet Call and the mentally questionable businessman Speed Rathbun dropping off the map?

I think that is worse than when they post and preach. What are they up to?

Speaking of The False Profit<sic> Speed T. Rathbun who has the arrogance to dare claim he speaks what God tells him directly, and who will be proved to be speaking for the opposite of YHWH (if you get my meaning) when his "rapture" date is WRONG (as it will be, Trumpeteers), here is another false prophet claiming complete horseshit (my apologies to delicate souls):

[www.culteducation.com]

Clearly, Speed T. Rathbun does not have the monopoly on speaking for Lucifer and claiming it is YHWH. He is but a pale cult leader and lesser Anti-Christ compared to others out there.

If only Speed T. Rathbun were a more successful businessman/cult leader he could get his own heading here on Rick Ross.

Just think, Speed, ol' boy...you could actually become FAMOUS for real! (instead of only in your feverish mind and clearly over-extended ego)

Right now, he is only a pathetic also-ran. What a feckless little loser he must be. How sad.

Wow! Notice how he fails to "smite" me or others on this site?

If he spoke for the REAL YHWH we would be "smote" 10X-over for our "sins" against Speed Rathbun who clearly fancies himself a GOD.

I wonder if YHWH also "smites" people who are late in payments to Tiny Speedo's PRINTING BUSINESS WHICH RATHBUN STILL OPERATES AND MAKES ALMOST 100K A YEAR FROM? So much for denying worldly goods.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, Trumpeteers. ESCAPE NOW!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2011 11:15AM by Sparky.

Posted by: LoverDreamer ()
Date: February 17, 2011 08:10AM

Hi everyone! Anyone who used to be in this cult or knows someone who has, & anyone who has inside information on Timothy please send me a PM so we can get in touch! Me and others are working to expose this cult and need as many testimonies & information as we can. Our goal is to expose them to the point where Timothy has to retreat and stop the deceiving. Thank you all and God bless!

Date: February 18, 2011 02:22AM

Hi LoverDreamer,

Welcome! Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your relationship to this group? Were you a former member? or a family member?

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: February 18, 2011 02:25AM

good question LLG to LoveDreamer. Thnx!

Date: February 18, 2011 02:43AM

Hi LLG and Frogla! I actually got familiar with this cult through my facebook group! I have a group on there called Truth Seekers & Lovers of Jesus, and one of my dear friends in the group started getting obsessed with the letters and bombarded my group with the trumpet letters. I started feeling that God was telling me these letters are not right. After investigating the letters & comparing with scripture I realized they are FALSE PROPHETS (wolves in sheep clothing) leading the flock astray.

I made a group about exposing the trumpet letters, I'd love for you both to join it. We are working on hopefully making a website soon and gathering as much evidence as we can against Timothy! Tim is breaking up many marriages (including my friend), it's SICK.

Here's the group link: [www.facebook.com]

I also talked to one of the members named Jonathan who said that he sent a western union payment to one of Tim's "charities". If Tim is receiving money via western union, I guess that's why there's no paper trail????

Date: February 18, 2011 06:07AM

LoverDreamer,

Thanks for sharing!

The charity Jonathan was likely speaking of is an orphanage that is apparently in Nigeria. I used to send money through western union to them as well. Not sure if the money is going to Tim or not, but in the Letters the whole flock was told they needed to give to the orphanages that are "under care of the flock" (there are 3 of them), the leaders of those orphanages are members of the flock.

Date: February 18, 2011 06:43AM

So who knows where the money's really going? Him and Amy are probably keeping it all! FROGLA I can't reply to your PM because your mailbox is full :-( Please delete some messages lol! I need as much info on Speed Scammer ASAP.

Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: February 19, 2011 07:45AM

Hey guys, I do recall Trent responding to someone who said something in reference to the May 21, 2011ers. And Trent stated he believed the rapture would happen BEFORE May, but he "didn't want to go into detail" why he thought so. There could be something more to that like a Holy Day. But yes the very last day of 2011 is the cut off.

One thing I have noticed is most of the new flock members are under 30. And I picked up on a pattern of people who had been "lost and in a dark place" (vulnerable) before they "found the letters." I think I too was drawn in by one of the members "obedience" and "passion." So it seems that it is very possible others are as well. You just don't find many young people who are seemingly normal, that really love the Lord (at least outwardly). Almost as if those people are selected by Timothy as prime candidates because he knows other people will be drawn to them and see their passion and be influenced by them.

I think in the beginning when you start reading the letters your conscience starts to tell you ' this is not biblical, that is not what the bible says, etc.' But you are peer pressured and reassured that the bible is flawed and you must agree with them. And your mind starts to give into the power of suggestion and you ignore that you know it is wrong, because you are told it is right over and over again. And 'all of these other flock members believe it, so it must be true'... But in reality it is a very small number. You are just love bombed and friends with all of them so it seems like "everyone" in your world believes the letters.

Here is an excellent example of the power of group influence and ignoring what you know to be wrong because a group mentality-as well as fear of rejection and disobedience has been established. Here it is referred to "informational conformity" and "normative conformity".
[www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 38 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.