Current Page: 36 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: January 06, 2011 11:13AM

@Sparky, I read this and i was blown away and conflicted. i hope that everyone had a gr8 Christmas and New Year celebration. I was sick traveled and sick some more so it was a pretty crappy time. although i traveled to my folks new diggs and had a very unstressful time

what did everyone do for their holday?

@RichBlessings, welcome to our thread. Are you cousins with Emily who now lives with Jayse and Beth in Austin tx? i'm sry i'm coming late on this convo as i've been traveling working sick and more sick. :p

@LLG i've missed reading your posts and hope that you are doing well. i've been thinking and praying for you alot and feel that you've been doing the same for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 06, 2011 11:53AM

@everyone on this thread, i'm sry for being such a knucklehead but when did timothy trent and the other flock ppl say the rapture is? This year or 2018?

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: January 07, 2011 07:40AM

frogla,

It is this year, I'm not sure if there was a month but they were pretty clear about it being 2011.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: January 07, 2011 08:51AM

Wow! Then it must be true!

If it does not occur, then Speed T. Rathbun is a false profit<sic> and must be rejected as one more in the long, long, long line of satanic ploys sent by Lucifer to lead the sheep of God's flock astray.

Wake up, those enslaved in the mental iron chains of "Prophet Timothy". Go back to your families. Wake up!

He can't "smite" you people. We're still here so he has failed to "smite" those of us on this forum, and I know he would love to! He is a weakling.

Some "all-powerful prophet" he is. No more than feet of clay like the rest of us.

Feet of clay and a nice bank account and multiple properties.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2011 09:20AM by Sparky.

Date: January 07, 2011 12:15PM

@LLG so if the lord doesn't return sometime this year then will it be obvious and an end to this?

@sparky now i c how you got the name sparky. LOL

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: January 07, 2011 07:29PM

frogla,

They say that 2011 - 2018 is the "last week" meaning that 2011 starts the tribulation period of 7 years. At the beginning of that period all those who are "worthy" would be raptured and those who still need "refinement" will be left to endure the tribulation. The final return of the Lord would be 7 years later in 2018, but if noone disappears in 2011 then they would have some serious explaining to do.

Hope that helps, you can find it in the study guide called Bible/Letter study if you want to see it in black and white.

Date: January 08, 2011 08:24AM

@LLG so what do you mean by this T
LLG
he final return of the Lord would be 7 years later in 2018
Are you saying that @ the beginning of the last week which is 2011 starts the 7 yr tribulation period? Also, are you saying that when 2012 does come Jan 1st 2012 that if Trent or Timothy aren't raptured then they have some explaining to do? sry but this is so confusing to me. *going to look up that BS* also, does the flock believe the BS's are like the letters? Thus says the Lord or do they believe the bible studies are mainly from Timothy? sry for all the questions. :/

Posted by: Mystie2013 ()
Date: January 08, 2011 10:06AM

I was reading a bit of you all posts after looking up what exactly these letters were that I was reading. I was also a bit caught up in the trumpet call of god letters (for a few hours lol), until I realized that they weren't exactly biblical. I read more and saw that these were letters from a man who says that he is inspired to write from God. After reading that, I saw a red flag...not saying that God can't inspire people today, but because you have many false prophets. Anyhow, I am Seventh-day Adventists (Christian) and still studying scriptures. I spoke to a young man that post the letters onto his facebook. I asked him about the rapture and asked him to elaborate a bit for me because I was curious and didn't know too much about it. Anyhow, he kept it very brief. He just stated that Seventh-day Adventists don't believe in the rapture and he does (along with the other trumpet folks). However, I was expecting scriptures that went more in-depth, especially since I was showing interests in his facebook posts (the letters). This was a young man that I spoke to and I am also pretty young (19). The thing that drew me to reading more was the young man's passion. It's inspiring. So I guess this group is reaching out to the new generation and those not so firm in their beliefs. I thank God for finding them because I probably wouldn't be studying the Word as much now. It just shows me that I should be prepared and know his Word for when I run into false prophets.

I just wanted to share my experience with you guys. I wish you all the best of luck, especially the lady whose husband is caught up. Just pray!

Posted by: Mystie2013 ()
Date: January 08, 2011 10:09AM

One more thing! I'm not sure if I added or not, but the young man was swearing within his posts. I was just a bit surprised of his use of words. I also noted that I was Seventh-day because I didn't want you guys to think that we were anyway involved with this guy timothy.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: January 08, 2011 10:47AM

As I understand it, frogla, if Trent and Timmy are NOT raptured, then they have failed Jesus and must suffer under the Tribulation.

How can a True Prophet of God *FAIL*?

Answer: they can't but Speed T. Rathbun (print company owner and multiple property owner) already has claimed (from my readings of his ludicris and unscriptual rantings) that he will be will us through the Trib to help others.

WHAT A GUY!

Talk about re-writing the New Testament!

Isn't there a curse for anyone who dares change one word of the New Testament?

It seems Speed T. Rathbun (print company owner and multiple property owner) has so dared.

Why do his flucked<sic> flock remain with him?

I am not a doctor, but it is possible that people with such delusions of grandeur are either suffering from symptoms of advanced syphilis or from some non STD related mental illness.

The most logical explaination is he is lying about who he is and into it for the power trip and the money he is "liberating" from his followers....in other words he is like all cult leaders before him...completley aware of the lies they are spinning and tell lie upon lie to cover over the lies they are caught in (like the Rapture's date).

Money. Power. Lies. Separation of followers from the True Church and family.

Perhaps I am wrong...but which side of the Heavenly struggle uses such Earthly tactics? God..or Lucifer (the Angel of Light) who was cast out of Heaven and now lives on Earth?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2011 10:50AM by Sparky.

Current Page: 36 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.