Current Page: 56 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: steelkitten ()
Date: January 08, 2013 05:29AM

I wanted to get ahold of frogla but it says her message box is full. Frogla or any others who have been affected by this Trumpet Call of God group, are you still on here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: January 10, 2013 12:23PM

Sent you a private message re: frogla

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: March 11, 2013 07:00AM

Hi Steelkitten. I'm almost never on here anymore & I don't receive forum notices anymore. What's going on? You can PM me now my mailbox is cleaned out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 07:09AM by frogla.

Date: March 11, 2013 07:14AM

good for you semi-open mind. I think some want to believe it's true even when it's been pointed out & proven time & time again that it's not. I'm glad for whatever reason you weren't sucked in.

Posted by: iwillnottell ()
Date: June 10, 2013 12:30PM

Has anyone heard anything from any of these members lately? Are there any new predictions? Any new happenings? I've been watching this group for a while now, and I haven't heard anything lately.

Date: June 11, 2013 09:26AM

I haven't, but I believe they are still going strong.

Date: June 11, 2013 09:59AM

yeah, they're still going but i'm pretty sure they keep stuff on lthe downlow. however, a man named Aaron keeps up with them more than i do. i'm trying to think how to connect y'all. oh, i'll ask him to respond to this thread. honestly, i don't know anything nor do i want to. but Aaron will know more. so hold tight.

Date: June 12, 2013 10:51AM

Thanks, Frogla!

Posted by: Dixiesable29 ()
Date: August 02, 2013 04:00PM

Hello, I'm looking for some help and information about a family member I have in the cult. I'm really worried...the man Aaron you mentioned in an earlier message is the guy who she's married to. Aaron Beed is Timothy's uncle threw marriage. What information do you have about this cult?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 08:09PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Current Page: 56 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.