Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:08AM

oh golly, i'm sooooooo behind and so sorry for not communicating!!! :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 09, 2012 03:44AM

if anyone wants to pm me for any help please feel free K? my name is heather magee-fuller and i'm married to trent fuller who is in TCOG. i will not be calling this group a cult but many of you know how i feel. i am so so sorry that i haven't been apart of this group for sometime but i've had alot on my plate and i've been in alot of intense therapy to help me recover. i will also not put anyone down who is involved with TCOG. ok.

please feel free to ask me any questions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 03:49AM by frogla.

Date: January 09, 2012 03:51AM

SelehSeleh
What is commonly practiced in this group is called "shepherding" or "discipleship" this is thoroughly explained in 'Twisted Scriptures' basically one person or a few people are giving a ranking of authority e.g. Jayse, Trent, Amy C. or any of the young men crowned as one of the 144,000. They are appointed by the leader or 'prophet' as a discipler or a type of guide to one or many people and this is where the abuse begins.

trent says that he is NOT one of the 144,000. He told this to me recently.

Date: January 09, 2012 04:02AM

Selah,

can we talk about this letter since it's the new year? i want to speak to trent about it but i'm not sure what to say. any advise? anyone?

SelehSeleh
OH YES BRAKU Tim did say this in one letter from 6/04 I believe he said GOD TOLD HIM THAT JESUS WOULD COME AND 'PLUCK THEM FROM THE EARTH' in 7 YEARS and then in another pdf study that is no longer up Tim said the 'innocent and forgiven' would be raptured only, but wait does that mean not ALL Christians are worthy of forgiveness, only those who earn it through Tim right? The Bible clearly says that those who believe on Jesus will be adopted as children of God, who by the way is no respecter of men. IN FACT Braku many thought that halloween 2010 would be the last, and also the feast of trumpets would be the rapture and 'no further past 2011' but then Tim went back on what he said and said something to the like of "well...I can't be sure if that was God talking or just an educated guess..." really? So what else can't you be sure about? EVERYTHING! Like the last letter Tim is obviously grasping at straws and threatening his 'flockers' not to dare listen to any of us who are bringing his LIES to the light. You guys have been BRAINWASHED. I would challenge you all to quit supporting Tim's addiction of playing God and see how long he lasts. You are gonna have some serious counseling to rewire your view of the angry God Tim has portrayed throughout the years. You are going to question your faith BIG TIME all thanks to Tim who didn't care if he crushed you like a bug. And some of your deceived followers printed out the material on the studies pdf files so they have the original REedited PROOF that you said that Tim, not to mention those who had the book and haven't set it on fire yet. Unfortunately I believe many of the followers will just be brainwashed and bullied into dismissing this HUGE failed prophecy as a 'miscalculation'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 04:12AM by frogla.

Posted by: Ashbeck ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:14AM

Apparently they said they used the wrong calendar, so apparently it's not 2011 Western world way, But 2011 Jewish calendar way. I really don't know what to do, because the thing is, They have alot of truth on the site, and alot of false stuff....

SO apparently the Jewish Year ends in April, so this gives alot of time, and i think if you talk to trent, he will say the same-thing i just said,
Sometimes i want to stop them, but others times i don't because i know, this really shakes someones faith.... specially if you followed Tim hard, and this can even make you turn away from God.

I recovered very well thanks to God, but the problem is, whenever anyone says to me "thus says the lord" i walk away. i just cannot listen to people who says the Lord says, like even before hearing the message, i deem it as false or i tend to look for as much holes as i can. I'm trying to change But it's hard for me.

Anyways...

Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:05AM

@ Frogla, no problem. It is good to hear from you. I'm afraid I have to agree with Ashbeck, Trent will not believe the letters are false until after April, at which point Tim may allow Trent to blame himself for the failed date, and let him reset one. It is not my desire to slander, hurt, or embarrass anyone.

Unfortunately, Tim and the letters have become an idol for them. Plain and simple, the letters put themselves and Tim (a man) infront of Christ and they now believe they must go through this man and the letters to earn or gain perfection. It is very similar to the Church of God doctrine that "if you're really filled with the Holy Spirit, you will be able to accomplish perfection and keep the law, then and only then will you be worthy of God's acceptance" bologna, people who preach that are usually the biggest hypocrites who don't see their own flaws, but are like Pharisees. The Bible clearly says Christ and Christ alone are the only way to God, but the tricky thing tha Tim does is he puts God and the letters and himself all in the punchbowls and stirs it up so badly it is hard for members to distinguish what he is actually doing because they confuse all three as the same. What Tim is doing is nothing new, hundreds of cults have done the same thing, demonizing the body of Christ in order to seclude and control their members. Then they strip their minds of everything they knew before as truth and rewire their brains so they lose their identity. It's pretty upsetting people are this evil, it will definitely give you trust issues. But just be encouraged and know that just because God may give us what we asked for at times, doesn't mean it's always good for us. And we sometimes go through the valley, just to be shown we can't do things on our own and we need God's grace to be saved and being children of God is given in gift form only, and can not be earned or bought.

I know Trent was not deemed as of the 144,000 yet, probably so Tim can keep Trent humble, but Trent did lead bible studies and was appointed as counselor, which put him in a high ranking. Tim has false humility so that the members will feel bad for him and trust him. And he says that he 'wants the members to seek God alone and look past him', but this is a lie. He wants the members to rely on him (and they do, some without really knowing it) so he can control and manipulate them, he has to have the ultimate authority and the only way for him to do this is to separate the members from their families and any spiritual guidance outside of himself. Don't lost hope Ashbeck, it may take time but it does get better.

Date: January 09, 2012 06:42PM

@frogla Your Inbox is fill can't send, @All remember, we are not fighting against Timothy, speed, we are fighting against the power behind him, Remember that, sometimes humans forget this... and revenge can come into the equation.

this is the Quote

Timothy, take what I have given you, and give it to yourself to alleviate that which has become burdensome of your
mind. Take that which is received from the winebibbers, and give it to the poor. Do all that you have placed in front
of yourself, and you shall find that which is enough to sustain you until My first harvest. In two years hence shall you
have plenty. In those days, you shall tithe and also hold back a portion for yourself

The Full letter goes.

4/13/05 From God The Father -
A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Look to The Lord for All Things... The End is Near, the Trumpets Have Been Placed in the Hands of All Those Called
Timothy, why do you ask of the things you know already? Trust in yourself, trust in your newfound wisdom. Feel
what is right, for I have placed this knowledge in you and your wife also.
You have asked, and The Lord shall guide you in these matters that will very soon come to not. In much larger
matters of life and death, for you and My people, also will I guide you, for they are soon coming upon you...
The Lord’s return is at hand...
First, the gathering up...
Then, the judgments...
Next, a trampling, the blood is as a river...
Followed by the glorious appearing.
Then, destruction of the wicked and their leader, by The Holy One of Israel,
The great and powerful One, called The Nazarene.
Timothy, take what I have given you, and give it to yourself to alleviate that which has become burdensome of your
mind. Take that which is received from the winebibbers, and give it to the poor. Do all that you have placed in front
of yourself, and you shall find that which is enough to sustain you until My first harvest. In two years hence shall you
have plenty. In those days, you shall tithe and also hold back a portion for yourself, which will sustain you during the
terrible days to come, for they are the labor pains, and all will be in travail. You shall be as the midwife and a father, their
counselor and prophesier, bringing all their requests before God on their behalf, those in your charge.
In your hand, I have placed a trumpet... Sound it to the four corners.

Listen...
Soon all 144,000 trumpets will sound together as one,
As the voice of The Lord and the sounding of His coming...
Ears open, My people.
Volume One
Letters from God and His Christ

Date: January 10, 2012 11:23PM

Guys let me show you something God showed me, Now please pay attention, the truth is always hidden in plain sight. OK ready,

So they apparently said God said it's 2011 Jewish calendar way right? pay attention this is important....

Can someone confirm this is what they said, It's 2011 Gods way right? According to the Jewish calendar? Right...

Pay attention, according to the jewish calendar, the year 2011 has passed a long time ago, about 3,761 Years ago to be more accurate.

According to the Jewish calendar, we are in the year 5772.

The Jewish calendar does not have 2011 Because the year 2011 is from AD- Anno Domini.

Check it out and confirm this for me someone. and see if I'm barking mad, or saying the truth.
Tue, 10 January 2012 - 15th of Tevet, 5772

[www.hebcal.com]

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: January 12, 2012 11:11AM

Selah, you are so right about Tim having false humility- it is a way to control and manipulate. My former cult leader was master at this technique. And the game is to separate people from families and friends and have followers look to their leader for the answers to life. The cult leader is right up there with God so he can speak for God and further control you.

Posted by: micheleu ()
Date: January 23, 2012 10:35AM

Someone please help! My older brother has fallen victim to this group, cult, what have you. For a while he was still talking to me, but only through the Letter's passages. But today, he messaged me on facebook and told me that he is no longer speaking to me, or even going to be my friend on facebook. This was his message to me :
"Michele,

No more shall I speak with you unless The Lord leads me otherwise, and no more shall we be friends on Facebook. You have denied The Lord Your God, therefore shall I now be separate from you until the day you call upon The Lord Your God in repentance for all of your forsaking of Him. As for me I will obey The Lord and keep myself separate from all who have no desire for The Lord their God who has poured Himself out unto death that they may live. No more shall I associate with those who deny The Lord by all they say and do. The Lord's Words to "THIS GENERATION" in His Volumes of Truth have been before you for many days now, and you have not bowed down nor have you given heed to His Words and sought after His ways, even to go as far as taking His words down from your page. Therefore, you have made your decision, as I have made mine. For I love The Lord My God and I choose to serve Him.

Your brother,

Christopher

Thus, as it is written so shall it be...

“Such as are for death, to death;
And such as are for the sword, to the sword;
And such as are for the famine, to the famine;
And such as are for the captivity, to the captivity”...

It is time."

Now.. Im pretty sure he is one of the bigger followers in the group. He was in the military, but got kicked out because he went AWOL to go to one of these gathering/meeting things.. And he now lives up there with all of them.. whatever state they are in!
Can anyone help? I cannot stand to lose my brother like this. He will not speak to any of us anymore. Only my biological father, who lives in Alabama. (I'm pretty sure he tells himself that God is telling him to speak to my dad, because he is too afraid to lose contact with his ENTIRE family) But either way, this just breaks my heart. Granted he seems happy, but he is a completely different person. And I beleive him to be extremely sick in the mind! Although he is not an alcoholic, or into drugs like he used to be, in all honesty.. I miss my old brother. He is like a robot now. Only speaking to others in these letter passages, and ignoring his family. It is ridiculous! He recently got married to Lauren Pyatt.. Also in the group. And they just had a baby earlier this month. But it just hurts me to see my brother like this. I know that he is not speaking to me due to the fact that I am Agnostic, and do not necessarily know what's really out there.. But do you think that even if i started going to church in town he still would not speak to me? Due to the fact that I am not a part of this movement that him and his new family is in?
I guess I am just looking for some moral support, because he was my best friend, and now I do not know him anymore. It's very disheartening to lose someone you were so close to, especially to something so ridiculous as a cult!

Current Page: 54 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.