Current Page: 50 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: June 10, 2011 11:42AM

endgame, pleased to have you posting here.

Many folk here (on this thread) are in desparate need of assistance. Many have loved ones involved.

I am "Snarky" by nature and I dislike the Evil Satanic Occultist known as Speed "Timothy" Rathbun and believe he is intentionaly misleading christians for his own insane (and most likely) commercial ($$$) interests.

Thank you for your story. Please tell us more if you can.

You were directly influenced with The Powerful PROFIT Timothy's indoctrination. Gladly, you were not indoctrinated.

Do you have other observations? Did others escape this cult (and yes...it qualifies as a cult).

Can you offer help and comfort to folks here who are suffering with loved ones involved?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: endgame ()
Date: June 13, 2011 09:57AM

endgame, pleased to have you posting here.

Many folk here (on this thread) are in desparate need of assistance. Many have loved ones involved.

I am "Snarky" by nature and I dislike the Evil Satanic Occultist known as Speed "Timothy" Rathbun and believe he is intentionaly misleading christians for his own insane (and most likely) commercial ($$$) interests.

Thank you for your story. Please tell us more if you can.

You were directly influenced with The Powerful PROFIT Timothy's indoctrination. Gladly, you were not indoctrinated.

Do you have other observations? Did others escape this cult (and yes...it qualifies as a cult).

Can you offer help and comfort to folks here who are suffering with loved ones involved?

Sparky,

I really don't know what help and/or comfort I can really offer to people here dealing with this cult. I haven't been in contact with members of this cult for over 4 years now. Anyone can message me if they like, as I'm already speaking privately with one individual off this site since posting my last message. I do not know of anyone escaping this cult. I pretty much had all ties cut with this cult once my relationship end with my girl friend at the time.

As in being directly influenced by Speed, I never gave him the chance to have a one on one sit down talk with me. I'm not going to call him Timothy because I believe it's all a lie and to refer to him as much is supporting the lie. I believe he wanted to talk directly to me on one occasion as a family event we were both attending, but I wanted no part of this guy. It was sufficent in blocking his attempts of recruiting my girlfriend at the time. I did not want to take it to that much of a conversational situation with him. After that I was targeted as a non-believer I suppose and my realtionship with the believing family members started to worsen.

Even before this event I began consulting highly spiritual friends in the christian faith. These people all said the same thing, as to avoid contact with him and his followers at all costs, as to go as far as ending the relationship with my girlfriend because she wouldn't cut ties with her believing family members. Anyone that knew me back then should have known better than myself backing down to this, and to loose this girl I cared for so much was the last thing I was going to allow. In the end though I did loose her. Pressure came from both sides, my family and hers. It was so much to deal with, and this being the first girl I had ever dated and cared so much for was really bringing me to a depressed and angry state. I had contemplated taking my own life when our relationship had ended. I truthfully was as close as I think someone could get without doing the deed. Looking back I realize how stupid it was to even think that.

Strange events had occured the last couple months of our relationship though. We had been fighting so hard to stay together, but it had seemed everything was against us at the time. The pressure from both sides of our families, money problems, the fights between the two of us, and everything else life throws at you. There is one specific event I will never forget. I have never told anyone about this, and I can't say if she had either... I swear to God what I'm about to say is true. One night my girlfriend and I had the worst fight of our lives over the phone. To the point of screaming, name calling, crying, everything that you want to take back once the fight is over. One of us ended hanging up on the other, I can't recall if it was her or me... I was in the basement of my mothers house on the bed and just wanted to fall asleep and forget about the bad fight we just had so I could cool off and call her in the morning. I thought it was kinda wierd she wasn't trying to call me back as she had always done no matter who hung up on whom. I shrugged it off and attempt to go to sleep. At about that time I started to get this strange feeling, that I wasn't alone in the room. As I laid there the feeling just got worse and worse. It wasn't a good feeling if it ever could be, thinking I'm in the same room with something I couldn't see but feel somehow. I was starting to get really scared now. I haven't researched any kind of demonic prescence, but all I could think was this was scaring the crap out of me and something was totally not right. It to the point where I ran outta the room and outside the house to call my girlfriend. She picked up the phone and was crying and just as scared as I was, she wanted to come over and pick me up, and I said yes. Once in the car she said she had tried calling me over and over again... but the only number that would show up on her cell phone screen was 6. I hadn't even told her about the what as I can explain as evil prescence in my room. Once I told her about that we were scard to death. We didn't know what to do. We kinda just made up then and there and spent the night together back at her place scared to death of what happened earlier. The feeling of the precence I felt went away after she came over and got me, and her phone worked fine when she tried it when I was in the car. I can only say that I hope I never have a feeling and/or event like this again in my life.

I'm not saying that I can trace lines to that verdict that Speed or his cult had something to do with this. I just think with all the conflicts we had had with the beliefs of this cult and it's members, and trying to stay on the right path of God with what I believe to be my correct sense of Christianity that something demonic seen it chance to do something... whatever it had planned I don't know...

I've had alot of reserve about posting this, and I do please hope ya'll don't think I'm blowing smoke up your dress... I just pray ya'll stay strong in your faith with God and trust in Jesus. This event may not have any direct tie to the Trumpet Call Of God cult and Speed, but I think it was triggered by the events in the two of ours' lifes, as to which pressure from this cult was not helping the fact.

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: June 18, 2011 12:15AM

Hi endgame,

I want to thank you for sharing this with us (sorry I know I’m a little behind in reading this). I know it must have been difficult to come out and share all of this, but you have no idea how your experience does provide comfort to us who have come out of this cult. You have confirmed by personal experience the suspicions in my heart, and that is a great gift and blessing! I am extremely grateful to be free, and to see God working in the lives of those on this thread, but even more worried now about those who are in it still. I don’t think you are blowing smoke up our dress as you put it, I have had some strange supernatural things happen to me too surrounding the cult and my experience with it (visions, dreams, nightmares, feeling terror that someone is going to get me). I have my suspicions of who “Susan”, “Jim” and “Tina” are, I only knew “Susan” when she was married though. I do remember letters to “Tina” which were pretty harsh too and I remember a letter describing the family event you talked about and how God had apparently told “Tim” to go but to stay separate (your right that is a lie and we probably shouldn’t use that name, I’m just used to it I guess as the only name I knew of for him until I came out, and so I have a hard time calling him Speed for some reason).

I am very sorry that the cult ruined your relationship, that isn’t right at all and it’s happened to so many people in and around the cult, it’s sad. I’m actually surprised mine stayed together, because I know from personal experience how it can really put a strain on the relationship. I had some pretty nasty fights with my husband, and he almost kicked me out of the house (but of course at the time I saw it as a “trial” I had to suffer through to show faithfulness to God), the trauma my daughter went through I know will never completely go away.

You asked if the members were all from Central Nebraska, I hate to tell you this but it has spread across the world. Most members when I left were still from the States (all over though), but there were several members from other places in the world too (including me) like Australia, Germany, Nigeria, Uganda, Canada, and France (there could be others too but those are what I know about). At the time I left I think there were more than 3000 members on their face book page and I’m pretty sure hundreds were receiving the emailed study conversations.

Its great to hear your perspective as someone involved with "Tim" and Amy outside of the cult in normal everyday situations. I will pray for you struggling with what happened, I know it can be difficult to handle the feelings of guilt and distress at not being able to help those who are still involved, especially because of the deep feelings you had for her.

Posted by: gracevslaw ()
Date: June 22, 2011 12:57AM

welcome engame! i am sorry for the delayed response as well as i've been very busy tending to my family and work. i was wondering how this cult found you in the first place and why did they target you? also, you say you were in this cult about 4 yrs ago was that when it was much much smaller? why are you now just coming over here to talk about this? please forgive me if you've already answered these questions. thanks for your willingness to share your experience with us.

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: June 22, 2011 10:04AM

Hi Endgame,
thanks for posting. VERY interested in hearing more from you!

Posted by: claudinejaz ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:02PM

"THE TRUMPET CALL OF GOD-LETTERS FROM GOD & HIS CHRIST" is dangerous influencial & manipulative cult. sadly this false ministry has large following. Self proclaimed "prophet Timothy" [-aka Speed "Timothy" Rathbun]-This..this cult leader sets himself up as a mediator between man & god! He's made outrageous claims that he gets "revelations" from Jesus Christ himself?? Unbelievable! This cult also preaches legalism and many aspects of Jewish law which the Bible says we are no longer bound by! This religious CULT sets itself up as the authoritative WORD OF GOD,however many of their teachings are contradictory to scripture! -subtle deviations in some cases. Relationships; Marriages have ended,Many have lost friends to this group, theyre told to stop attending church and "separate" from anyone who disagree with them,and are told if they "REJECT THE timothy's trumpet LETTERS,THEY ARE REJECTING GOD". REJECTING GOD"??. Blatant blasphemy & classic clear sign of manipulation! ive been diligently researching this CULT. This fraud "timothy" has pocked money and profited a great deal from his decieved followers,leading sheep to slaughter. Hes destroyed and impacted many families!

A friends wife got brainwashed into this cult,he's done all he could to make her see this cult for what it is to no avail. She along with their 2 children are currently missing, he fears shrink is in the company of fellow cult members and is being aided by them. I am very frustrated and concerned over this dangerous cult. Me and a few people are working on exposing them but we would like the help of more people. Please LIKE this facebook page: Trumpet call of god online-CULT (letters from God and his christ) CULT! ←there is some info listed there concerning this evil CULT

Date: July 16, 2011 09:12AM

thanks for your input, claudinejaz!

Posted by: claudinejaz ()
Date: July 16, 2011 12:50PM

Sure. Sorry about the typos on my last post lol. I've often heard about trumpet call followers moving to Texas or cult members paying for other members to move. Is there some sort of support group in Texas? a former trumpet call member told me that this cult tried to move him from Vegas to Texas before his family stepped in.. What's the connection with Texas? does anyone know?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2011 01:01PM by claudinejaz.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: July 19, 2011 03:48AM

LLG & Saleh your inbox is full. :)

Date: July 20, 2011 10:11AM

Hey, claudinejaz, my husband and I facilitate a support group in the Dallas area. if interested, they can check out our website at www.dallascult.com. I think the connection with Texas is that the second in command lives here.

Current Page: 50 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.