How do you find out about a persons past?
Posted by: DinaM2 ()
Date: June 15, 2007 10:54AM

I was lured into a cult by a person who deprived me of sleep. He was very skillful in the use of hypnosis, and he started to stalk me and threaten me. :twisted:

I managed to get information on him. However he uses a different alias. So I was only able to get information on his life in Virginia. He has lived in Upstate New York before. Is there a way I can get background information on a person who has changed his alias and moved to a different state? I do not have his SS# :?:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 15, 2007 09:12PM

You might sit down with a private investigator.

The Links page lists a few.

Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:21AM

DinaM2
I was lured into a cult by a person who deprived me of sleep. He was very skillful in the use of hypnosis, and he started to stalk me and threaten me. :twisted:

I managed to get information on him. However he uses a different alias. So I was only able to get information on his life in Virginia. He has lived in Upstate New York before. Is there a way I can get background information on a person who has changed his alias and moved to a different state? I do not have his SS# :?:

"Lexus Nexus?"

Posted by: privateperson ()
Date: September 20, 2007 07:55AM

Dina, why do you want to know? Get on with your life, stay away from this poison person....life is too short. What benefit do you expect? They let murderers go free nowadays, so do not expect justice.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.