Need Help? Want to get out?
Posted by: DocProducer ()
Date: March 21, 2007 02:23AM

Looking for cult members or family / friends of members who may want to get out. I'm producing a documentary about leaving cults and/or controlling groups and I need your help. Please help me tell your story and get the word out. Mainstream media has no idea how prevalent this issue is! I need people who are willing to share their experiences. Thank you in advance for your trust and willingness to discuss your situation with me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 14, 2007 12:52PM

trouble is Doc Producer, how do we know you are not a Landmark/Quest/Est "plant"?

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: August 25, 2007 11:23PM

You should have a field day with all the information on this site. I have found it invaluable for getting the word out.

Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 07:29AM

I was in the Moonies and the UPCI. The Moonies asked me to leave (and paid me $2k to do so) after I asked them some intelligent questions. (I hooked up with them to see how effective their "brainwashing" is. Final verdict? Not very if you can think for yourself.

UPCI - Not a "cult" just some fundamental extremists.

Bottom line - I know where the door is. I used my 2 feet to leave.

Wanna put me on TV? It won't be that good for ratings since I'm such an advocate for free thinking and personal responcibilty.

Date: September 17, 2007 11:47PM

sanebiker
Wanna put me on TV? It won't be that good for ratings since I'm such an advocate for free thinking and personal responcibilty.
Actually, you're the type of person that a lot of people would like to see. Someone once said, "If I only reach one intelligent person..." Thats the tack I take on this board. And there's loads of us here.

Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 18, 2007 04:24AM

richardmgreen
sanebiker
Actually, you're the type of person that a lot of people would like to see. Someone once said, "If I only reach one intelligent person..." Thats the tack I take on this board. And there's loads of us here.

The only platform that could contain what I would say facing off with a cult leader would be a Jerry Springer type show.

Date: September 18, 2007 11:04PM

sanebiker
richardmgreen
sanebiker

The only platform that could contain what I would say facing off with a cult leader would be a Jerry Springer type show.
Actually, Rick Ross himself has been on TV. I saw him a number of months ago. You might want to see how you could do a press release or whatever.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 19, 2007 01:27AM

sanebiker
richardmgreen
sanebiker

I remember Geraldo had that schtik for a while.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.