Current Page: 8 of 9
What has been helpful in your Recovery?
Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 07:37AM

"IMASurvivor" I rarely shared my experiences due to the weird looks, raised eyebrows I got, as I shared some of the experiences with friends, coworkers who asked me questions about my past. [/quote

I get weird looks too when I tell people that I was paid by the Moonies to "please leave" and UPCI kindly showed me the door. Guess I'm a maverick on this website. I got a brain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 17, 2007 08:56AM

Guess I'm a maverick on this website. I got a brain.

sanebiker,
you say you 'got a brain', why is that brain telling you to post messages on a website that is a cult awareness/prevention/recovery type of site, when you are supposedly unaffected by any cult?

Date: September 17, 2007 09:03AM

ON2 LF

sanebiker,
you say you 'got a brain', why is that brain telling you to post messages on a website that is a cult awareness/prevention/recovery type of site, when you are supposedly unaffected by any cult?

Because I'm bored and some of the posts on this forum are some funny sh*t.

BTW i guess you haven't read ALL my posts. I AM IN A CULT!
I ride a Harley!!! :shock:

Date: September 17, 2007 09:05AM

sanebiker
ON2 LF

sanebiker,

I ride a Harley!!! :shock:

Well...you asked.

Date: September 17, 2007 09:33AM

I ride a Harley!!!

only advice I can give you is, when you're riding your harley, wear a helmet. If you're this bored sanebiker, use your brain to contribute something positive and a little more grown-up here. You seem unaware that you are insulting and attacking real human beings with real lives, on this site. Unnecessary and uncalled for.
If you really do own and ride a harley, you shouldn't be bored anyway...

Date: September 17, 2007 11:15AM

ON2 LF

I ride a Harley!!!

only advice I can give you is, when you're riding your harley, wear a helmet. If you're this bored sanebiker, use your brain to contribute something positive and a little more grown-up here. You seem unaware that you are insulting and attacking real human beings with real lives, on this site. Unnecessary and uncalled for.
If you really do own and ride a harley, you shouldn't be bored anyway...

I ride a Harley - not just 24/7. I'd be willing to try if you could [u:1321b5a586][i:1321b5a586][b:1321b5a586]show[/b:1321b5a586][/i:1321b5a586][/u:1321b5a586] me how. Gotta do something else sometimes. As for the Helmet, CA makes it mandatory and I wear a full face. I am aware that I am insulting and attacking people. Weak, mentally and emotionally challenged people who need a swift kick in their posterior, not a pity party to "enable" their weakness. Consider it "shock therapy". Besides, why is the truth such an affront to you? Do you have a financial interest in perpetuating this pity party? Are you planning on transferring their dependency on other people thinking for them - to yourself? Get them to trade one crutch for another? Makes me wonder. You’re as bad as the rest of them. If you can't attract a following with "sugar" or "intimidation" sucker them with pity. If they think they have a sympathetic ear they have just one more reason to stay weak - they’re getting the attention and pity they so obviously crave - people like you fuel their addiction to their "look at poor little me" syndrome.

Date: September 17, 2007 11:52AM

I ride a Harley - not just 24/7. I'd be willing to try if you could show me how. Gotta do something else sometimes. As for the Helmet, CA makes it mandatory and I wear a full face. I am aware that I am insulting and attacking people. Weak, mentally and emotionally challenged people who need a swift kick in their posterior, not a pity party to "enable" their weakness. Consider it "shock therapy". Besides, why is the truth such an affront to you? Do you have a financial interest in perpetuating this pity party? Are you planning on transferring their dependency on other people thinking for them - to yourself? Get them to trade one crutch for another? Makes me wonder. You’re as bad as the rest of them. If you can't attract a following with "sugar" or "intimidation" sucker them with pity. If they think they have a sympathetic ear they have just one more reason to stay weak - they’re getting the attention and pity they so obviously crave - people like you fuel their addiction to their "look at poor little me" syndrome.

All of the above causes me to wonder if you are a practicing lekkie? You would have to fully understand how or why people who post here have come to do so in order to speak truth to anyone. To answer your question, I am not affronted by truth at all, what does affront me is your idea of 'shock therapy' and how you have chosen to apply it. Your approach with those you've labelled weak reeks of lekkie philosophy and practice.

"....you're an asshole, your life doesn't work, your a loser...!"
Unless I'm mistaken, those who disagree with the tactics are also accused of being affronted by the [i:771104baad]truth[/i:771104baad].
Sounds like werner to me.

Date: September 17, 2007 01:53PM

ON2 LF

I ride a Harley - not just 24/7. I'd be willing to try if you could show me how. Gotta do something else sometimes. As for the Helmet, CA makes it mandatory and I wear a full face. I am aware that I am insulting and attacking people. Weak, mentally and emotionally challenged people who need a swift kick in their posterior, not a pity party to "enable" their weakness. Consider it "shock therapy". Besides, why is the truth such an affront to you? Do you have a financial interest in perpetuating this pity party? Are you planning on transferring their dependency on other people thinking for them - to yourself? Get them to trade one crutch for another? Makes me wonder. You’re as bad as the rest of them. If you can't attract a following with "sugar" or "intimidation" sucker them with pity. If they think they have a sympathetic ear they have just one more reason to stay weak - they’re getting the attention and pity they so obviously crave - people like you fuel their addiction to their "look at poor little me" syndrome.

All of the above causes me to wonder if you are a practicing lekkie? You would have to fully understand how or why people who post here have come to do so in order to speak truth to anyone. To answer your question, I am not affronted by truth at all, what does affront me is your idea of 'shock therapy' and how you have chosen to apply it. Your approach with those you've labelled weak reeks of lekkie philosophy and practice.

"....you're an asshole, your life doesn't work, your a loser...!"
Unless I'm mistaken, those who disagree with the tactics are also accused of being affronted by the [i:2e8213be06]truth[/i:2e8213be06].
Sounds like werner to me.

well at least you got 2 out of 3. You're a loser is correct. You're an asshole - now that you mention it... Your life doesn't work - I have to disagree on this one. Your life will work if you use the brain you were given and learn to make your own decisions and learn to think for yourself. I have my way , you have yours. It's all good. I'm not claiming my way is the only correct way, just that it worked for me and it may for you too.

People are only weak because they CHOOSE to be. You can also CHOOSE not to be. Your choice.

BTW your point of view is as good as mine. To each their own. If you need an excuse to have your own private pity party be my guest.

Date: September 17, 2007 01:56PM

P.S. What's a Lekkie? People that have the ability to think for themselves have more than one lable? Cool. I gotta do a google search on that one. Thanks for the 411.

Date: September 17, 2007 02:06PM

I just looked up Werner Pluhar. If thats who you were referring to. He looks like just one more Dweeb with an opinion. I could give a sh*t about what he thinks too. He's just another one of those "I-got-the-answer" rejects hidng behind an academic facade. As it's been said - "those that can't...teach"

Current Page: 8 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.