Post Cult Spiritual Abuse Support in Michigan?
Posted by: abigail1977 ()
Date: January 25, 2007 04:59AM

Well, this post is a longshot, but is there any support groups that deal with spiritual abuse in MI?

Im having severe difficulties in many areas, and was wondering if there is any help here, outside of general counseling?

THX

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 25, 2007 10:07PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

Note this directory of resources.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Here are a couple of books--

See [www.amazon.com]

And [www.amazon.com]

Date: January 27, 2007 10:06AM

thx rick, appreciate the resources!

Glad you have this website--the post cult experience is HELL! Period! And I only had a 9 month wash!

Peace

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: January 29, 2007 02:05AM

I was lucky enough to find a support group in NJ for ex -cult, ex-Landmark, etc. However, this forum and website was instrumental in my recovery. Had I walked into the support group without the information I found on this site, I'd still be going. There is a lot to read and a lot of recommendations for books. Keep reading and, if you feel like it, posting about your experience.

Date: January 30, 2007 09:07AM

Hi hope!

glad u found help in your area! i have just connected with a therapist, to work thru issues. i was involved in a charsmatic christian cult. if i left i was leaving god,devourings by the devil etc. typical cult baloney!

my greatest help has been knowledge and a support forum for christian spiritual abuse. im debating on exposing the group publically---they only had a few members anyhow. spritual warfare was their bag.

the group was in san diego led by a dude named neil. anyone in contact with a warfare group headed by neil k in SD---steer clear---highly destructive. mind control, fear, guilt, lose of salvation, the whole 9 yards!

good luck hope! not an easy thing to recover from...

peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.