Re: just escaped
Date: May 01, 2016 11:55PM
To Start off with, to tracicherise, the pastors daughter, don't come on here trying to defend your cult ways, this type of intimidation does not work for people who have escaped the circus of religion you live in...We hope the light bulb comes on for you some day, and that you can get free...
People should be aware that New Harvest, Potters House, Praise Chapel, Victory Outreach, all started about the same time, and that all the founders of those cults fellowshipped together, In the early days of the 4 fellowships, they were interchangeable and carbon copy, In other words, if you attended praise chapel, but was out of town where there was not a praise chapel, you could go to victory outreach, new harvest, potters house and never miss a beat, and feel like you were in your own town..
These cults all have the same basic theological doctrines which are:
1. Never question leadership, if you do, you are working with the devil, and going to hell.
2. Shut up and pay your tithes, if you don't give your all, you are not welcome in their churches.
3. Do as your told, (I was in the praise chapel fellowship and even pastored several churches with them, and my pastor constantly quoted, "Touch not God's Annointed"
4. Education is bad, in other words, all you need is the Bible, no seminary, no College, no higher education, cause it makes you luke warm
5. Only associate with your fellowship members, any family, friends or aquaintences, not part of the fellowship are off limit.
6. The pastor is the final word, and authority, The church boards are hand picked by the pastor and are only figure heads.
These are just some of the poisons from these cult fellowships, Escape if you can, run like hell, and don't look back....
Former pastor Praise Chapel West Sacramento