Current Page: 18 of 19
George Geftakys
Posted by: david mauldin ()
Date: November 28, 2002 04:08AM

Greg thank You for your compliment, at first I' though you were "Kidding" me because I couldn't find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
George Geftakys
Date: November 28, 2002 05:32AM

Brent I just wanted to say what a great job you've done with [www.geftakysassembly.com]

George Geftakys
Date: November 28, 2002 07:45AM

Question: How do you know if you are 100% committed to "Fellowship"?

Answer: When you die someone elses life passes before you.

George Geftakys
Posted by: terry huffman ()
Date: November 28, 2002 10:41AM

Greetings David:
You might be interested in The Founding of Christendom
by Warren H. Carroll vol. 1 in "A History of Christendom" series. He writes as a historical scholar, giving out tidbits of archeological evidence along the way as he looks at the cultures from which Abraham and on up came out of. Of course Egypt is mentioned in connection with Moses. There is lots of documentation which might further you in the right direction since he is contemporary(published in 1985).
Terry Huffman

George Geftakys
Posted by: Greg Tobin ()
Date: November 29, 2002 05:28AM

Dave, That is great that you are helping others. I have found real liberty in caring for others since getting out from under "law". Sorry, I don't know of any books re: evidence. Possibly "Haley's (Halley's?) Bible Handbook" (I forget the name). Good to hear from you. This site takes a long time to post!

George Geftakys
Posted by: Mark Campbell ()
Date: December 01, 2002 12:10PM

Hi Everyone,
There is one common characteristic I have discovered re. those who have lived in Bros. houses' and that is the comedic ability to deliver great puns! I don't know if it is gallows humor, the ability to laugh at one's self, or what. You guys have me in stitches!
The greatest Assembly punster that I remember was Jerry Trumble; he was an absolute genius. He would have been sure to remind us that we would get our pun-ishment for poking so much fun at our former gathering. However, he left years before I did and I hope he is doing well now.
Dave, re. CM: Do you know how he is doing now? I would like to see him make the decision to leave the Assembly as that would probably solve many problems in one fell swoop.
I agree that the new site is great and it will only get better!
God Bless, Mark

George Geftakys
Date: December 03, 2002 01:43AM

Hey Mark, I invited C.M. to watch the Dave Draveky movie at my church and he pretty much said no way. I also tried to talk with him at the library and he wouldn't even look at me. His number is listed in Fullerton. Good Luck. Hey Guess who I ran into? Yes the Great G.G. He is a coward when he is alone.! I think he messed his shorts! When I was his flunky he was 10 feet tall, now he is only 2 feet , 5inches. His power over people is purly in his ability to psych them.

George Geftakys
Posted by: Eric Buchmann ()
Date: December 03, 2002 11:26PM

Hi Everyone,

I have yet to come across former leaders outside of work, but I think it's humorous and sad how [b:60662698d8]they[/b:60662698d8] don't really have a backbone.

Lord Bless,

Eric

George Geftakys
Posted by: Mark Campbell ()
Date: December 04, 2002 10:49AM

Hi Dave and All,
GG is like the Wizard in the Wizard of OZ when Toto pulls back the curtain! He exudes a great power, but it's all smoke and mirrors. I'm happy that Toto pulled back the curtain for me. I don't think that the Wizard pooped his pants in the movie when his deception was uncovered, but maybe that part was cut to make the movie "G" rated? (please share some details: did you guys talk? where was it?)
I have sent a Christmas cards to CM in the past, but never have received a response. He probably thought I was trying to tweak him with my new found liberty or something. He was a good friend and it is too bad that leaving the Assembly means I joined the Dark side of the force.
God Bless and Merry Christmas, Mark

George Geftakys
Posted by: joe sperling ()
Date: December 05, 2002 06:31AM

I haven't posted for a few days because I have been in deep mourning and a repentant state. I watched the Andy Griffith show and it happened again. There's something about Aunt Bee that just makes me lose my self-control. And now I'm facing that month of supreme pagan idolatry with that wicked tree and it's attending decorations of filth. That old bearded over-eating man in red soon will be seen everywhere and those irritating carols of pagan blindness will echo in the halls once again.

just kidding. Merry Chrsitmas!!!!

Current Page: 18 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.