Current Page: 17 of 19
George Geftakys
Posted by: terry huffman ()
Date: November 22, 2002 07:00AM

Joe:
Sorry about thst one. I forget, checks are not accepted. So much for being "people of the "book(s)."

Options: ReplyQuote
George Geftakys
Posted by: Greg Tobin ()
Date: November 23, 2002 10:41AM

Hi Joe, I don't know who you are but we have a common bond
in that God has been merciful to us. The Cycle of devotion is also
referred to as the “Heavenly Ladder”. If you are interested I
referred to it in “The two Babylons” (Pg. 7) Basically it is religion
and focuses your eyes on yourself rather than on Christ. David G.
told me it didn’t work for him, but I continued to try. I am stubborn. I estimate I did heavenly ladder 4,000 times. Now that I left the Assembly I am walking by faith, it is joyous. Lord bless you.

George Geftakys
Posted by: ex-Geftakys ()
Date: November 23, 2002 10:59AM

Hi Joe

They are still using it, it is now called the Heavenly Ladder. Same exact thing.

There is also a more detailed version of it that is really intricate and demanding...no one I know has tried it, although I'm sure it's real good! ;)

When are we going to see you over at GA.com?

Brent

George Geftakys
Posted by: Mark Campbell ()
Date: November 23, 2002 11:40AM

Joe, did you get the e-mail that I sent to you with Rand's address? Send me an e-mail either way so I know if my mail is being lost in outer cyber space darkness.
Dave, good article at the new web site re. George the false prophet. GG did have some interesting views on end times, but when he started in with the predictions he did indeed step over the line. Do you know how Curt Miles is doing? We were always good friends while in the Assembly. I also know he was struggling with some problems. Problems in the Assembly have a way of getting worse and not better, as we all know.
God Bless, Mark

George Geftakys
Posted by: joe sperling ()
Date: November 26, 2002 12:59AM

David----

You know what? I've never been Pre-trib or Post-trib because
I always figured the Lord would come back when George says it's
OK.

--Joe

George Geftakys
Posted by: david mauldin ()
Date: November 26, 2002 01:02AM

Hey Mark I am glad you liked the article, (whish I could find it?) Yes I lived with C.M. I have some good memories of those three years. Yet it was a difficult time in his life as he couldn't earn a decent living I really think it was depression/learned helplessness/lazyness and he went to work at Ariel where he was wooped into shape. Yet I think he really could have done much better for himself if "He" decided to take charge of his own life. I think (in the assembly) some people experience a learned helplessness or choose a life of "welfare" ie others will live my life for me etc...I am glad I am free to ruin my own life now!

George Geftakys
Date: November 26, 2002 12:32PM

Now that is funny!

George Geftakys
Date: November 27, 2002 10:40AM

Dave, It is under Abusive Practices,Assebly Doctrine, Eschatology.

(You've gotten to be quite a theologian!"

George Geftakys
Date: November 28, 2002 03:48AM

I learned that I waz supposed to stay away from cemetary's That word EZKATOJIE really through me!

George Geftakys
Date: November 28, 2002 03:59AM

Hey Greg, Remember the outreaches? One good thing I learned in the assembly was to visit those less fortunate. So I am spending time working with the homeless shelters in Fullerton. They are supported
by all of the churches in the area. E.V.Free etc... I am also doing research in Egyptian History. I am realy interrested in finding evidence that would support the biblical acounts in the first 5 books. Would you or any "Theologins" know of any good references? Please don't mention "evidence that dema...." Have a great Thanksgiving"

Current Page: 17 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.