PEACE CHURCH ROCKHAMPTON -you left your first LOVE !
Posted by: braveheart64 ()
Date: May 21, 2021 12:13PM

i want to make this very clear for Christians that choose to follow the GOD of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob , that according to the HOLY BIBLE
GOD is LOVE and TRUTH ! Never appears to you in your bedroom at night to scare the living daylights out of you saying " you are my anointed of God and therefor i pass my anointing from me to you in this dispensation of GRACE ?

Peace Church of Rockhampton may have the WORD and the Famous dove in their symbolism , but may i remind you all the GOD of Abraham Isaac and Jacob followed GODS VOICE AT THAT TIME THAT DISENSATION BY FAITH, the only reason God used a pillar fire by night and a cloud by day was because ISRAEL GODS BELOVED CHOSEN and we are not talking Gentiles that sit and mock GOD and say "WE are grafted in the vine ? and WE CAN HAVE ANYTHING WE WANT IF WE NAME IT CLAIM IT !

THE PROPHETS WERE CALLED BY GOD ! not as these gentiles are running around today claming to be sons and daughters of the most high

better be careful claming you know GOD ! Christians because you will only Truly KNOW HIM WHEN you Trust in Jesus by Faith through His Grace Only

your pastor is not entitled to have anything damn thing he wants when he feels good and ready to have it !
so why you blind sheep are sitting with a wolf in sheeps clothing
ask him why you dont have a brand new 1/2 million dollar house ?
why is it your children you think are going to the finest schools for education
when EDUCATION is FREE ! not something you go to to get more anointed !
and Parents are Told by GOD this is a Commandment TRAIN your Chidren in the ways of the Lord so they will not depart from it .

a True parent will not spare the rod , cause it spoils the child
a problem with John Alley is He was never told NO JOHN , or wait john or maybe John .
and now he raises his kids to pass this anointing on ? are you kidding me !
the anointing of rebellion ! Rebellion is as the SIN of Witchcraft !
and anyone that teaches you this insanity you must add to the finished work of the Cross of Jesus Christ ? BLASOPHEMY ! this is adding to the WORD of GOD and their teaching is CURSED ! ANATHEMA !

USE LOVE BUT NEVER COMPROMISE THE TRUTH , BE GENTLE AS POSSIBLE BUT SIT DOWN AND TELL THEM FIRST YOU LOVE THEM , DONT SUGAR COAT WHERE THEY ARE
THIS SITE AND ROCK ROSS HAS TONS OF HELP AND EVEN A QUESTIONIARE TO HELP YOU HELP YOUR LOVED ONES SET FREE FROM THIS CULT

FIND A WAY TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEM
INVITE THEM TO DINNER
CALL THEM EVERY DAY , EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A VOICE MAIL ASSURE THEM YOU LOVE THEM , AND PRAY FOR THEM , REASSURE THEM THEY ARE LOVED

IF YOU HAVE HAD A ESTRANGED REALTIONSHIP WITH THEM DONT LET BITTERNESS
AND INDIFFERENCE KEEP YOU FROM LOVING THEM .
THEY MAY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW ,BECAUSE THEY ARE BRAINWASHED BY JOHN ALLEY AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THIS FALSE DOCTRINE THAT IS ACCURSED !

JESUS CHRIST WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT CURSED ANYTHING OR ANYONE
NOT EVEN THE DISCIPLES COULD CAST OUT A DEMON UNLESS JESUS WAS PRESENT

STAY AWAY FROM THOSE WHO DECLARE YOUR HEALING , THIS IS WORD OF FAITH HERESY
JOHN ALLEY IS USING THIS AND NOW REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY TO DIVIDE , AND DESTROY YOUR FAMILY , IS HE DOING IT ALONE ? NO SATAN COMES TO KILL STEAL AND DESTROY
TO PERVERT AND DECEIVE IN THESE LAST DAYS !

ONLY JESUS CAME TO HEAL AND RESTORE !NO NARCISSIT SHOULD EVER BE PREACHING ON A PULPIT ! EVER , NO HOT HEADED, IMPATIENT , AND RUDE MAN BE GIVEN ACESS TO THE PULPIT , AND ABOVE ALL THERE IS NO SON SHIP BUT WHAT GOD GAVE JESUS THE TRINITY FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT

YOU CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER
STOP CALLING HIM FATHER JOHN
JESUS WARNED THE RABBIS ! YOU CALL NO MAN FATHER OR RABBI !
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE IN JESUS CHRIST
BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS NOT BY THE LAW OF MOSES !

EVERY ONE OF THOSE INCLUDING RAHAB THE HARLOT TRUSTED GOD BY FAITH !
AND DID NOT PARISH ! BY FAITH NOAH BUILT A ARK , BY FAITH ABRAHAM WAS TESTED TO SEE IF HE WOULD SACRIFICE HIS SON , AND WAS STOPPED BY A ANGEL !
BY FAITH SARAH HAD A BABY AT OLD AGE
BY FAITH DANIEL SURVIVED THE LIONS DEN
BY FAITH DAVID KILLED THE GIANT
BY FAITH PAULS EYES WERE SPIRITULY OPENED THAT BEFORE HE WAS APART OF THE JUDIZERS WHO KILLED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE !

BY FAITH WE TRUST IN THE LORD , NOT PEOPLE ! JOHN IS TWISTING THE SCRIPTURES
SO BADLY THAT HE HAS LEFT HIS FIRST LOVE , AND THOSE FOLLOWING THEM
BLIND LEAD THE BLIND THEY ALL FALL IN A DITCH !

GOD HAS NEVER FORGOT ISREAL AND NEVER WILL
BUT YOU GENTILES ARE NOT ISREAL AND BE THANKFUL JESUS CAME TO DIE FOR YOU AS WELL YOU BOAST SO HIGHLY ABOUT BEING GRAFTED IN ? JESUS SAID "I AM THE VINE YOU ARE THE BRANCHES " THOSE WHO ABIDE IN MY WORD WILL PRODUCE THE GOOD FRUIT OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST !

REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS PEACE CHURCH PLEASE !
THE FRUIT YOUR BARING IS ROTTON TO THE CORE

RUN SHEEP RUN , TURN FROM YOUR IDOLS JOHN ALLEY AND his sonship of selfish fleshly desires of his wicked heart !

and pray for your Pastor and those following in him that their eyes will be opened from the deception of this false teaching .

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.…

signed a simple wretch that was saved by the blood of Jesus Christ
by faith as a tiny humble mustard seed sent in GODS LOVE and TRUTH

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.