Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Hare Krisna, Krsna Consciousness, ISKON Materials
Posted by: facet ()
Date: January 18, 2022 10:39PM

A discussion on the link below, Does ISKCON have its commentary on the Mahabharata?

No & probably it will never be. The Mahabharat will be totally contradictory to their belief that krishna is the source of vishnu. That's because in Mahabharat there must 100 of instances where vishnu is said to be krishna on earth. It makes sense as why they popularized bhagavad gita & bhagavat puran in west but they never popularized ramayan & mahabharat of which bhagavad gita is part of. Srila Prabhupada has managed to portray vishnu as avatar of krishna through false interpretation & commentary of gita & bhagavat puran but he couldn't do that with texts like ramayan & mahabharat where ram & krishna are repeatedly shown as avatar of vishnu. They probably want all the iskconites to stay away from these texts as it contradicts the position of their God krishna.( Yes, you read it right. They have ranked our Gods like shiva,vishnu,devi) I even doubt if they have any sanskrit scholar who can help them translate these texts in other languages. Hope you got my answer.

[www.quora.com] Does ISKCON have its commentary on the Mahabharata?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 18, 2022 11:04PM

This YouTube clip explains superiority, and at the end of the clip it is said that not much can be done to help resolve it but at some point in life or other, as a point of emotional growth, it can be recognised and either dealt with or not, depending on how each of us as individuals are noticing and caring for ourselves in personal growth terms.

In the ideal world, we have parents, elders, nurturers, and guiders who will recognise our emotional growth points and give a helping hand with them, but for many this is not the case and there have only been people who could not care much for us, or any other human being aside from their own needs being met, and so the air of superiority understandably continues on as something “normal”.

[m.youtube.com]

Date: January 22, 2022 04:34AM

“Why are some Hindu’s hostile towards iskcon?”

We asked the ISKON main person in that temple about why Krishna name is not mentioned in the list of Lord Vishnu avatars and I was perplexed by his reply. According to ISKON, Lord Krishna is the supreme GOD and else all are demi god's. I and my friend both got agitated by his response and asked him from which holy scriptures they found this.He gave us Bhagwad Geeta and said it's written in this book. We counter questioned him that [b]it's the book which they have manipulated from the original[/b] one and now he was saying this book is the supreme in all the Geeta.

Answer to Why are some Hindus hostile towards ISKCON? by Nitesh Thakur

[www.quora.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2022 04:36AM by facet.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.