Unseen Forces
Posted by: facet ()
Date: July 17, 2020 08:22PM

Unseen forces, which I believe might pertain to ‘agents’ in psychology terms, are the invisible operators that we are asked to believe in without actually seeing them for ourselves in existence.

We are also asked to give power to unseen forces in our own lives, and in the lives of others.

An unseen force in nature can be attributed to the wind. When we are very small children, the wind, invisible in its nature, has the power to blow our coat hoods up on to our heads from behind, and blow autumnal leaves down the street as if by magic, though as we grow older we realise the true workings behind this magic and that in reality, there was a reasonable explanation for it - in other words, we become rational.

As humans we can have an immediate, natural propensity towards magical thinking because we often do not immediately know what the rational reason behind an occurrence was. We have not yet had the time to sit and think independently, or critically about it.

In cave times and further, our stories, practices, art, and wall markings etc reflect this.

It can require some personal training to get ourselves into the zone of not going with the very first option if we recognise that it is based in magical thinking. A carrier bag flying through the sky is immediately a ufo of some of us, and that will not change if not kept in check.

Unseen forces are used by those who wish to manipulate people into believing in things that do not exist. This will be for false sense of power, adulation, money, or some other need to control within the person. The beliefs shared will never be about others welfare in this case.

Unseen forces are also used by those who have been thoroughly trained into believing in them by manipulators and other believers, but most importantly and usually eventually (this bit does not come first) people are thoroughly trained into them by themselves.

The great news is that no matter how deep we go into believing in any unseen forces, we can train them out of ourselves, though it does take a lot of self dedication, self care, and potentially sacrifice of relationships of other believers as they will likely fall away.

Some examples of Unseen Forces include:

The Soul / Oversoul
Higher Self
Dantian or Dantien
Chakras or Cakras
Auric Fields
Auric Holes or Tears
Cords of Energy
Black Goo
Spirit or Presence (of Deceased Persons or Animals)
Aliens or Off Planet Species
Negative Alien Agenda
Devices
Cosmic Gateways
Cosmic Portals
Cosmic Threading
Cosmic Beings
Ascended Masters
Ascension Worlds or Dimensions (5D, 3D, etc)
Ascension Upgrades
DNA or Energetic / Energy Downloads
Angels or Angelic Orders / Hierarchy
Cherubim
Demons
God
Gods Plan
Deity’s
Vortex and Vortices
Ley Lines

In some cases, people are presented with animated, cgi art, gifs, or heavily edited pictures of humans in robes, angels, Beings or Masters, portals, gateways, or off planet species.

We are also presented with symbols or mandalas to depict chakras / cakras / energy centres.

These will be presented as proof that whatever it is does exist and must be taken into consideration, because a lack of critical thinking will take these images for a reality too.

In reality the images and symbols presented serve solely to act as a replacement visual (for the thing that we cannot see, yet are being asked to believe in) to imprint upon ourselves via the imagination.

It is just our nature, and until we know rationally what is behind any unseen force, we do not know.

Now you know :-)

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2020 08:48PM by facet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Unseen Forces
Posted by: Jupiter ()
Date: September 08, 2020 09:39PM

This is really interesting! I've never heard of several of these. But still my entire upbringing was based around these ideas. Two more that we had in my group were "higher forces" and "lower forces." These ideas were related to folk animism and based on the idea that ordinary objects had some influence on us. For example, say you are tired after a long day and you come home and head straight to your favourite armchair. My group would frame this as a kind of demonic / lower energy that the chair was exerting on us. In this way, anything comforting was meant to be shunned otherwise we would become "slaves" to these material forces. Or if you buy a new comfortable mattress, this is bad, because then you'll want to stay in bed longer than if you had an old, rubbish, painful one. You might go for a walk in the woods on a clear autumn day, but then be reminded that all the trees are exerting a "force" on you. These material forces "want" to capture our attention, the trees want to keep us in the woods, etc. Therefore perfectly ordinary and lovely experiences become framed as things we need to be scared of and overcome, and we're not allowed to find too much peace or comfort in this world, because we're just passing through.

Obviously, none of those things exist. A tree doesn't exist to capture our attention, it exists to convert sunlight into energy and provide a habitat for other life. I choose furniture because I like it, not because I am enslaved by it. Yet still it can take a really long time to shift ourselves out of these kinds of mindsets and come to see cause and effect in a rational and realistic way.

Re: Unseen Forces
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 08, 2020 09:48PM

The indoctrination utilized in the group Jupiter describes - that indoctrination is clever and sneaky.

If we avoid and fear harmless, innocent sources of comfort (the favorite chair, enjoying a walk in the woods), what sources of comfort are left to us?

Answer: The only source of comfort left is the group itself --the very same group that tells us that unseen lower forces attract us to the comfortable chair and the beauties of nature!

Kind of like Brave New World where infants destined for low class lives are conditioned to scare them away from books and flowers.

[www.google.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.