Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Debunking: The Ascension Process
Posted by: Dandelion ()
Date: May 25, 2021 05:01AM

facet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a lowly human being like myself - this kind of statement you make is the kind that hurts feelings.

Hi facet,

In the topic of "Debunking Enlightenment", you did not talk about a certain cult, sect or "spiritual teacher", but generally declared meditation and Enlightenment as a deception. Therefore, we have concluded that you have reached such conclusion based on ignorance of meditation and lack of experience in the “field of Enlightenment,” here is that quote:

"Enlightenment is the purpose of human existence and the highest stage of the development of consciousness, so it is unprofessional to criticize something about which you have no personal experience."

and you have turned our clear and objective words into an insult.

Therefore, now - after your last comment, we add a third reason: a weakly disguised desire to "present meditation and Enlightenment as a negative and evil activities". Based on that, we concluded that you belong to some (Christian) church, which since its inception persecutes, tortures and kills spiritual seekers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: facet ()
Date: May 25, 2021 05:30AM

Hello Dandelion,

I hope that you are doing well.

The post you made suggests “we”, are you one person or a group? It does not appear as a typographical error as there are a few references to this so would like to clear that up.

It would probably help if I clearly outline to you again that when I post here, I am posting to those who are no longer interested in (insert whichever practice is mentioned) as it has caused them harm and was hurtful to them.

If these practices work for you personally, there is no reason to read my posts. They won’t be relevant to you, which you are quite clear about.

The posts are for those who look for and choose a different angle based on how their own experience has been, unfortunately not everybody experiences things like enlightenment, yoga, ascension, and other related subjects in a positive way, certainly not everybody believes in them, and some people who used to believe in them may make a choice to change their lives.

Those choices are not up to me, and what you choose is nothing to do with me either.

Based on that, we concluded that you belong to some (Christian) church, which since its inception persecutes, tortures and kills spiritual seekers.

- this does not sound pleasant at all. I am so sorry that you feel this way. If any church has hurt you or people you know, you will surely find support in this forum but likely in another thread. I hope that you can find a trusted bunch of people to post with and support you through this.

I would also reiterate what rrmoderator says:

There is no "persecution" going on here.

I post specifically at cult forums for relevancy, persecution is an entirely different thing. Take care, hope you’l find peace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2021 05:46AM by facet.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: May 25, 2021 06:17AM

.. note, as a gesture of goodwill which I hope will help with feeling better, since you stumbled across my posts I’d like to add my sincerest apology for any offence caused to you personally.

It doesn’t include any other “beings” or people, just you Dandelion.

Hopefully things can feel a bit lighter for you sooner :-)

Posted by: Dandelion ()
Date: May 25, 2021 02:38PM

facet wrote:

this does not sound pleasant at all. I am sosorry that you feel this way. If any church has hurt you or people you know, you will surely find support in this forum but likely in another thread. I hope that you can find a trusted bunch of people to post with and support you through this.

Hi facet,

The leading role of churches around the world, especially Christian, Judaic, Islamic and Hindu, is so comprehensive, that there are few people who have not hurted by the mentioned churches in some of the countless ways. However, instead of answering for the individual and mass crimes they constantly commit, they very persistently and aggressively "expel the devil" from those who are not members of their church / sect.

They succeed to doing so by controlling all the levers of power of the societies in which we live, especially the "ministries of force" in the form of security-intelligence services. Simply put, the persecution of "heretics" during the Middle Ages continued, in a more cunning and invisible way, shifting responsibility for the evil they did to their victims - in this case, the spiritual seekers.

By what we have said, we are not defending deceivers, on the contrary, we are very interested in cleansing the field of spiritual development from sexual predators, mlm businessmen, insane ego-maniacs and all those who unconsciously or consciously discredit the field of spiritual development and cause pain to spiritual seekers.

Such a situation in the field of spirituality was deliberately created by the aforementioned churches that hold all social power in the West (and other regions around the world), and it is good to know that all leading "spiritual teachers" in the West (referring to U.S.) are under control of Catholic and Judaic churches, and are divided into two groups:

- those who come from the West and who have consciously accepted to compromise the field of spirituality in exchange for the glory of a "spiritual teacher" and a luxurious life

- those who are recruited throughout the Indo-Asian region, where one part of them does not know that they spread harmful and potentially dangerous spiritual development techniques and the second part who deliberately spreads harmful and potentially dangerous spiritual development techniques, because they are (most often) crypto- Catholics.

If this short explanation helped you to understand more clearly what is happening in the field of spiritual development, we will be especially glad, because the best of all healers is the truth.

P. S.
We will not interfere in your work with comments in the future, because this is your forum and your responsibility.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.