Help with Recovery One on One Cultic
Posted by: chaupil ()
Date: March 21, 2006 09:02AM

I have detailed my experience on other posts. As I mend (still go crazy) sorting this mess out I notice my thoughts are almost unbearable. Scenarios for revenge crop up and make me sick. No emotion is attached perse as in anger, this emotion seems still trapped for whatever reason but my mind has been congering up some bizarre and scary retribution scenarios against my controller. HAS anyone else experienced this mind created no emotion state. The craziness that goes on for me as i try to process is mainly cognitive and my emotions almsot still non existant save for an occasional good cry. Anyone else that has been through especially one on one cultic and is doing well now, I could use the hand and hope that this will all dissapate someday. Thanks so much . Chuck Magers

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 24, 2006 02:45PM

[b:12ebb16931](((((((Chuck, dearest Chuck.))))))[/b:12ebb16931][/color:12ebb16931] (hugs)
Have you seen a psychiatrist about the fact that the circuits in your brain are not working right??? Come on, friend!!! I am so sorry you are suffering so much. I am still in pain some also. :cry:

After spending time at WS, I had learned enough about brain circuits and interuption symptoms that I knew I needed some medicimal help in order to keep from going crazy. I am now doing much better after taking medicine for two months. [b:12ebb16931]Don't be proud,[/b:12ebb16931] get some good medicine from a psychiatrist, and don't be so hard on yourself. :oops:

You know the facts about your situation. The pain is not going to go away soon, I don't think. So, you need something to help you get through this painful time in your life. :wink:

Love ya! :P

Posted by: chaupil ()
Date: March 24, 2006 06:06PM

Attempted a couple new ssri's with horrible side effects, one ssri of which I had used succesfully before ever encountering Cherie. Both made me so paranoid and upset after only a dose or two that I really thought I was coming apart at the seams. Luckily I have a best friend as a pharmacist and supporter that helps in medicinal advisory. I am not above doing whatever it takes for recovery...Chuck

Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 25, 2006 07:41AM

Have you been to this site? There is a lot of information on it.

[www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.