Is the Imperotor of AMORC Christian Bernard preparing second coup ??
Posted by: Michael Jones ()
Date: June 06, 2008 08:00AM

A great friend from inside of AMORC shared with me that he has some strong leads that the Imperator of AMORC Christian Bernard is preparing a second Coup d’Etat. He is planning to create a split with Nigeria (Nigeria is second in the world in the number of Lodge behind to Brazil)as his own little kingdom. This is a big “sh sh” inside of AMORC because members are afraid of openly commenting on the matter. I am hoping someone from this site familiar with AMORC can share some light.

For those unfamiliar with this matter: Christian Bernard is the current CEO of AMORC. Most people think he was going to be appointed by Ralph Lewis as the third Imperator. Ralph surprises everyone (on his death bed) by passing the position to Gary Steward 1987.
Christian Bernard creates what some people called the greatest political manipulation and surprised the world with some allegation against Gary Steward, change the organization charter and appointment himself CEO. Following this plot members were forced to call him Imperator because they did not know the detail of his plot until years later. I was a member then and I myself was unaware of these plots for years.

This is why it is so important for me to keep my eyes wide open for the next manipulative move of the Imperator/CEO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is the Imperotor of AMORC Christian Bernard preparing second coup ??
Posted by: Nerveno ()
Date: June 13, 2008 08:39PM

The board of directors made the allegations.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.