Osho Rajneesh Cult
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 26, 2005 08:11PM

I wrote my personal story of shame with Osho’s disciples on the Web: I was recruited as I spy.
The reason for telling my story is that I know that around the world, there are a number of people who have had nasty experiences as a result of their association with the Sannyas Secret Service, because of the way they affect an individual's personal freedom. One’s experience in the sect is so private and personal that it take years to speak about it. Yet, if I and others don’t speak out, they will continue using the same Big Brother methods on other people.
You can read the full story on:
[b:70765c59a7]http://www.sannyas-spies.zoomshare.com[/b:70765c59a7]

Options: ReplyQuote
Osho Rajneesh Cult
Posted by: SarahL ()
Date: November 27, 2005 03:07AM

Thank you for posting your story. As a former sannyasin, this is especially helpful for me to read.

Osho Rajneesh Cult
Posted by: ciellbeu ()
Date: November 13, 2006 03:06PM

Thank you for bein so honest, i lived one year in poona in 1989 and felt a lot that things like that where happening, and without being recrutet as a spy, i felt like one when i left the ashram and went back to the world....
Spiritual? well....
:roll:
There should be more informations like this...

Osho Rajneesh Cult
Posted by: starter ()
Date: November 14, 2006 04:37PM

thank you for telling your story. thank you for your honesty and your courage. i was not a part of the osho cult, but so much is similar. i applaud your testimony. i think so many people will be helped by it. i know i am.

Osho Rajneesh Cult
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: January 09, 2007 01:26PM

What a sad story. Spiritual teacher types always seem to have a very big shadow (even when they are dead) and more than plenty of people willing to embody it. The scary thing about this story is that it is very "Chinese secret service" in style and it may in fact be bigger than you think. I know this from personal experience having been very close to a couple of Chinese "masters" on the run from the guys back home. I was shocked when I found out the extent to which their secret agents had infiltrated North American society. Then again it might be powered by bored seekers who wish they were cold warriors and who really aren't motivated by spirituality. The dark side of the light chasers really is.

Osho Rajneesh Cult
Posted by: whole ()
Date: January 17, 2007 05:48AM

erik
You can read the full story on:
[b:b1813a663d]http://www.sannyas-spies.zoomshare.com[/b:b1813a663d]

hi erik!

Very interesting story, very brave of you to tell it and very helpful!

Seems that we are so deprived and so longing for love and acceptance , that we go into things that we afterwards don't think is so good.

I wish you all good. Hope your life is giving you what you long for.

Love

whole

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.