George Geftakys
Posted by: david mauldin ()
Date: July 27, 2002 03:05AM

[b:7e33612d8d]Whats going on with the George geftakys Assembly? I hear Jim Heyman has left/come back and losing his mind?[/b:7e33612d8d] :(

Options: ReplyQuote
George Geftakys
Posted by: beenthere ()
Date: August 09, 2002 02:23AM

i haven't heard about jim hayman, but i do hear things occasionally. you probably already know this since you're here, but for a lot of info check out [www.culteducation.com]

i was raised in the assembly and left it years ago. to be honest i'm a bit nervous about posting here. my family is still in the assembly and i would hate for them to be forbidden contact with me. on the other hand, i find myself continuously curious about what is happening in the various assemblies since they were my world for so long. i like to hear about old friends and how they are doing, and i miss them. i believe the assembly is way off-base and do not even consider myself a christian at this point. my faith is totally gone, but i am not worried about it. i am a good person. i feel deeply sad when i witness the heavy burdens of imagined guilt and failure these people in the assembly carry around with them, and great joy that i have found my freedom. send me a private message if you are interested in getting more details from me and discussing these topics.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.