Current Page: 2 of 3
THE KABBALAH CENTRE´S VICTIMS
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 12, 2005 11:00PM

Atomiswave:

Seems like you came here not for discussion about facts, but instead to defend and apologize for the Bergs and their "Kabbalah" centers.

It's not about "right" or "wrong"--its about historical facts.

Facts are facts, not subjective and based upon what you feel.

Read the links.

The facts are reported correctly and the Bergs have taken no legal action to sue anyone for libel or slander, nor has any retraction, correction or apology been published by anyone.

What the news articles demonstrate is that quite a few people have been hurt by the Bergs through their centers, the questionable way they run these ceters and the ridiculous claims made about the products the Bergs sell.

It seems like your position is, if they make you feel good you don't care what they do to anyone else and that your subjective experience is all that matters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Atomiswave ()
Date: December 12, 2005 11:34PM

My fact is what I see with my own eyes and experience. What I see isn't anything like what the articles says. I can agree with that somethings they sell is expensive but that's all.

No I won't make anymore post in this thread.

Thanks for me!!!

Date: December 12, 2005 11:42PM

Atomiswave:

What you "experience" is not a fact, but your feelings, which are subjective.

The articles are fact-based, written by journalists, not people personally involved and biased by that involvement.

You don't appear to be concerned about the facts, but rather here to express your feelings about the Kabbalah Center, which can be seen as an effort to promote a positive image for the Bergs and their business, rather than a discussion about what is happening.

You appear closed to any objective or factual information about the Bergs and their centers.

Again, instead it's all about your self-centered "experience" and whether or not the Kabbalah Center makes you feel good.

Pretty selfish attitude considering all the people that have been hurt and the seriousness of the press reports relating those situations.

You have still not identified the center you are personally involved with.

Perhaps this is because it's cited and/or included within the archived negative press reports?

Date: December 13, 2005 02:08AM

I have nothing to say to you anymore.

Date: December 13, 2005 03:17AM

Atomiswave:

OK. Enough said.

But be honest with yourself though, you didn't come here for "discussion."

You came here to defend the Kabbalah Center as a loyal devotee.

Date: December 13, 2005 06:34AM

rrmoderator
Atomiswave:

OK. Enough said.

But be honest with yourself though, you didn't come here for "discussion."

You came here to defend the Kabbalah Center as a loyal devotee.

No, I came here to discuss cults but not to discuss kabbahla.

You have to see this from my point of view.

When I study and volunteer at the center and SFK-school there are no "cult-warnings" ringing in my ear.

Then I see many indignant emotions about the Kabbahla center on this site, and they doesn't rhyme what I think/see about it. Of course it gives me a reason to give my point of view about the kabbahla.

I don't understand how it can be so different atmosphere in the kabbahla center I study at and the kabbahla center I read about in the articles you keep posting. It's like day and night.

Date: December 13, 2005 08:37PM

Atomiswave:

You keep going around and around.

The Kabbalah Center is what it is, a nonprofit run by a family much like a business that has hurt many people.

If you don't care that's your choice. The same people run the center you attend as they do all the Kabbalah Centers.

Again, your "experience" doesn't change the facts repeatedly reported through the media and through other sources.

Your first post was an apology for the Kabbalah Center, not a general question about cults. And your last post is another apology once again.

At this point your posts have become redundant, the same statements about your experience over and over again.

Please understand that repeating yourself like this does not represent a "discussion."

Date: December 14, 2005 06:04AM

You can for instance take contact with a rabbi at a local synagoge and maybe study with him..I'm sure he will help you and let you borrow material for free or maybe buy them for a cheap-money. Then you can still study it without having any contact with the kabbahla Center.

Date: December 14, 2005 07:26AM

Yes.

It is possible to study the authentic Kabbalah for almost nothing if not free.

It is not necessary to give the Bergs money.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: February 18, 2006 01:46AM

rrmoderator
Yes.

It is possible to study the authentic Kabbalah for almost nothing if not free.

It is not necessary to give the Bergs money.
Rick, where can you study Kabbalah for free? I'd be interested in learning more than I currently know about it.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.