Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
THE KABBALAH CENTRE´S VICTIMS
Posted by: thespy ()
Date: March 10, 2005 10:24AM

I would like to get in contact with people who studied, were members, or were fulltime volunteers of ANY Kabbalah Centre in the world to share stories of the ABUSE, DEGRADATION, DECEPTION,MANIPULATION, FINANCIAL AND LABOR EXPLOTATION, ETC, we all underwent.
I am looking into creating a webpage in different languages to help others not to undergo what we went through, to hopefully to help others quit that DANGEROUS CULT. But most of all a place for us who suffered to share our experience and know that we are not the only ones.
It is time that we come out out of the shadow due to fear, or any other particular reason and counteratack. ITS TIME WE SPEAK UP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mena ()
Date: April 15, 2005 03:11PM

It would be interestig to see.

I have known a person (a friend`s friend) who went "mad" with it. She spent huge amounts of money for Kabbalah books, courses and those red strings.

Posted by: sarahsplight ()
Date: July 10, 2005 10:17PM

Someone very dear to me joined this cult too. I really need to speak to ex-members to had similar experiences. There is a support group on the internet. But it is not necessarily ex-members of Kabbalah center cult. I need to speak to people who have had bad experiences with these people.

Posted by: Atomiswave ()
Date: December 12, 2005 04:21AM

I have studied Kabbahla for over six months now.

I can't say I have any bad experience from it.

What exactly have been bad for you?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 12, 2005 07:07AM

Atomiswave:

See [www.culteducation.com]

The Berg-run "Kabbalah Centre" has a horrible reputation and seems to go from scandal to scandal.

Looks like they just want money and sell everything from red string and "Kabbalah water" to a "Kabbalah" energy drink to make money.

Appparently more of a con than anything spirtual.

Maybe you are studying Kabbalah with someone else though.

No complaints seem to be coming out about any other group studying Kabbalah.

Date: December 12, 2005 07:43AM

rrmoderator
Atomiswave:

See [www.culteducation.com]

The Berg-run "Kabbalah Centre" has a horrible reputation and seems to go from scandal to scandal.

Looks like they just want money and sell everything from red string and "Kabbalah water" to a "Kabbalah" energy drink to make money.

Appparently more of a con than anything spirtual.

Maybe you are studying Kabbalah with someone else though.

No complaints seem to be coming out about any other group studying Kabbalah.

I have previously read the articles on the link you posted. It's been very intersting.

I can't say I have anything bad to say about the Kabbahla center. I don't recognize the kabbahla center as you have described here. When I go there they treat me nice, never force me to anything etc.

Yes, the books, courses etc might be a bit expensive but no one has forced or pushed me to buy them.

I volonteer at the center now and then, it's also on my free will. I work in the bookstore, make the tables for shabbat-dinners, share flyers etc.

To bad a few have had bad experience about the kabbahla center but what i've seen so far I can't say anything bad about it. On the other hand I don't know what's going on when you have private conversations with your kabbahla instructor...

I'm not a english spoken person so i hope you understand what I mean..i'be tried to write in the best english I can =)

Date: December 12, 2005 08:40PM

Atomiswave:

Have someone translate or explain the articles to you.

The leader of the Kabbalah Center in Israel was arrested for fraud.

The water they sell is Canadian bottled water sold at a much higher price.

The Kabbalah Center is run like the Berg family business. And despite being a nonprofit charity, the Bergs appear to take whatever money they want and use it how they want, to build mansions for themselves, speculate in real estate, provide lavish expense accounts etc.

What they teach is not considered historical Kabbalah and has little if any credibility amongst recognized scholars of the Kabbalah. Philip Berg is not recognized as a reputable and respected Jewish scholar outside of his centers

See the following:

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

These articles offer the basic information.

Many people have been hurt by the Bergs and their centers. And they have raised serious concerns in the organized Jewish community for years, in Israel, the United States, England and Europe. The Kabbalah Center was closed in South Africa amidst much controvery.

You should really do more research.

Date: December 12, 2005 09:39PM

rrmoderator
Atomiswave:

Have someone translate or explain the articles to you.

The leader of the Kabbalah Center in Israel was arrested for fraud.

The water they sell is Canadian bottled water sold at a much higher price.

The Kabbalah Center is run like the Berg family business. And despite being a nonprofit charity, the Bergs appear to take whatever money they want and use it how they want, to build mansions for themselves, speculate in real estate, provide lavish expense accounts etc.

What they teach is not considered historical Kabbalah and has little if any credibility amongst recognized scholars of the Kabbalah. Philip Berg is not recognized as a reputable and respected Jewish scholar outside of his centers

See the following:

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

These articles offer the basic information.

Many people have been hurt by the Bergs and their centers. And they have raised serious concerns in the organized Jewish community for years, in Israel, the United States, England and Europe. The Kabbalah Center was closed in South Africa amidst much controvery.

You should really do more research.

Yes, I hear what you say but still there haven't been anything like this going on at the center I study at.

Date: December 12, 2005 09:56PM

Atomiswave:

You are not making any sense at all.

This would be like saying during the reign of Hitler, "I don't care what they say the Nazi party is doing, everything at my town in Bavaria is OK."

The Kabbalah Center is an authoritarian regime run by the Bergs. Every center is under their control without exception.

The bad things they have done are not simply local, but reflect globally on the organization as a whole, since they control it entirely.

What center are you studying at specifically?

Date: December 12, 2005 10:37PM

rrmoderator
Atomiswave:

You are not making any sense at all.

This would be like saying during the reign of Hitler, "I don't care what they say the Nazi party is doing, everything at my town in Bavaria is OK."

The Kabbalah Center is an authoritarian regime run by the Bergs. Every center is under their control without exception.

The bad things they have done are not simply local, but reflect globally on the organization as a whole, since they control it entirely.

What center are you studying at specifically?

We won't come any longer with this discussion. It will only end with "i'm right, you're wrong" in all eternity.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.