Date: January 07, 2013 06:07AM

$oka Gakkai USA Cult Dance:

[www.youtube.com]

Kosen Rufu Gongyo February 6, 2011
SGI-USA SF Ever Victorious Region's
The Renaissance Crew
presents "Our Mystic Bond"

0:29 min. mark, "AHHHH, AAAA-AHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHH"

At ~ 0:50 min. mark, the bell sounds, daimoku sansho is practically screamed out, then ...

"Our Mystic Bond
To our Mentor, Ikeda Sensei
We all have mission in this life,
No matter how dark or difficult it may be,
The love of our Mentor will help us succeed.

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO is the Sun

And gives us life,
Its power penetrates the deepest of our beings
Our Mentor has always won
And wants us to win.

Come on! We all have a mission in this lifetime
The path to our victory has been opened by a great man
He's our Mentor
He's our (??), our (??)
He's in our hearts.
We have to (??) together for all time
He wants us to say "YES!", "We have won again!", because we have fought with all of our lives
He gave us the correct (??) and the power to transform our fears (??) us into wisdom and hope.

(?? - Sorry, but I honestly can't understand what this fellow is saying in many parts.)

Dear Sensei
Your example as a buddhist is the most precious dream
Your presence in our heart gives us the courage and the faith to continue to fight!
Here, is our vow,
To give you Sensei -
We will continue to fight alongside with you for all eternity
We will protect the sacred, wonderful law "NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!"

Your life has expanded like the (??) in the morning,
Humanity now has a real chance to overcome war, hunger, stupidity and the (??) to hurt so much our comrades in the journey of life.
You have created (??) friendships around the world,
Empowering the people, giving trust and encouragement through your actions and words.
Your battle has been the noblest one,
Promoting peace and mutual understanding,
Converting those in pain
Erasing the suffering from their face,
And strengthening the bonds of blood, flesh and bones.

SEIZE THE DAY!
SEIZE THE DAY!
ANOTHER VICTORY, IKEDA SENSEI!

SEIZE THE DAY!
SEIZE THE DAY!

COME ON!!!

SEIZE THE DAY!
SEIZE THE DAY!

SEIZE THE DAY!
SEIZE THE DAY!
ANOTHER VICTORY, IKEDA SENSEI!"

Boy, I must say, the gakkai cult has really gone nutso. Watch the clip, listen to what they are saying, how they say it and take a look at those dancers.

Bizarre and creepy, don't even begin to adequately describe this stuff. You could insert this clip right into a CULT movie, unedited and it would be a PERFECT fit.

- Hitch

PS - I've poked around some of this person's other vids. and found this [www.youtube.com]. A gakkai cult member who also teaches classes about "awakening the 7th chakra" and "spirit seeking" guidance (for $$$$). Something tells me that when other gakkai "leaders" find out, she's gonna be home-v'ed, big time - if she hasn't already been.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2013 06:25AM by Hitch.

Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: leeduffield ()
Date: January 07, 2013 06:58AM

That's another thing Hitch-the fascistic vibe of Gakkai, even a member compared SGI events with the Nuremburg rallies ( in private of course.)

So many in Gakkai are doing other practices. All kinds of New Age, homeopathy and Yoga. Anything goes except traditional Buddhist practices,and teachings. And as for the amount of substance abusers..... it is genuinely Orwellian how this is supposedly true Buddhism. I really feel for those still trapped in a huge delusion that is Ikeda's psuedo-Buddhist Ponzi scheme.

Posted by: sixtyseven ()
Date: January 07, 2013 05:00PM

I totally agree with you, leeduffield, the adjective "orwellian" describes all! - surveillance, control, adoration of the leader, doublespeak, newspeak, doublethink, euphemism, revision of history,...

Date: January 07, 2013 05:33PM

Come on! We all have a mission in this lifetime
The path to our victory has been opened by a great man
He's our Mentor
He's our (??), our (??)
He's in our hearts.
We have to (??) together for all time
He wants us to say "YES!", "We have won again!", because we have fought with all of our lives
He gave us the correct (??) and the power to transform our fears (??) us into wisdom and hope.

As far as I can understand- He's our Mentor
He's our (??), our sovereign
and awakens us into wisdom and hope.

@Hitch- excellent video found. This video verifies outstanding DANGEROUS performance, keep your children away from it and I'd like to add
Caution: SGI Propaganda
Hasn't Soka university a Hip Hop class??? does anybody know if that kind of performance is taught by SUA education?

Date: January 07, 2013 09:45PM

Your life has expanded like the (??) in the morning,
Humanity now has a real chance to overcome war, hunger, stupidity and the (??) to hurt so much our comrades in the journey of life.
You have created (??) friendships around the world,
Empowering the people, giving trust and encouragement through your actions and words.
Your battle has been the noblest one,
Promoting peace and mutual understanding,
Converting those in pain
Erasing the suffering from their face,
And strengthening the bonds of blood, flesh and bones.

Uhhh, the last words are very interesting ...And strengthening the bonds of blood, flesh and bones. Sounds like an old biblical marriage covenant giving your entire beeing to the God or like that Mormon marriage ritual, I think it has the same intention- give your life to the GOD. And yes we have heard before who is our sovereign? Yeah Ikeda sensei!

I'm not sure if they sing" Seize the day "? Can it be they sing " This is the day, This is the day, another victory, Ikeda sensei" ? Sorry my English lacks and I hardly understand the bald headed man.

I sum up: This is the day for blood marriage with God Sensei. Archaic stuff that probably goes straight to the subconciousness, you feel somethings not right, but you can not definitly say what it is. Nice young people dancing on the stage and hip hop fellows reciting the lyrics: Nam myoho renge kyo is the sun that kisses your life.
The people in Jonestown heard almost the same stuff, but it was too late for the first hint, a little piece of paper " I want out"

Posted by: Nichijew ()
Date: January 08, 2013 01:34AM

This Orwellian cult had a very successful election in December, their power and influence increased manifold. Japan is ruined, its soul polluted worse than the air, water, and earth of Fukushima.

Nichijew more determined than ever

Posted by: leeduffield ()
Date: January 08, 2013 02:19AM

Nichijew
This Orwellian cult had a very successful election in December, their power and influence increased manifold. Japan is ruined, its soul polluted worse than the air, water, and earth of Fukushima.

Nichijew more determined than ever

Oh dear-Japan's oxymoronic "Liberal Democrats" in league with Ikeda's New Frontier puppets.

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: January 08, 2013 09:00AM

My take on the "Mystic Bond" clip is that it is extremely sick-minded, in sentiment and the fact that anybody can partake in such demonstrations (either performing or watching) without being utterly repulsed. The gakkai cult has morphed into something that I barely even recognize any more from my days in. The Dear Leader worship was always there, but now appears to be on steroids. I think its got everything to do with the desperation and insecurity the cult org. feels from the ex-communication and the fact that The Dear Leader is on the way out. There's a power struggle going on and it's only going to get much worse.

IMO, Ikeda is post-stroke status. He can barely walk or stand and the cult org. is hiding it to protect themselves from reverse negative confirmation bias, and the image & power fall out that would result from any admission to it. Had something happened to Nikken first, the cult org. would have had a field day with the propaganda opportunity. It just didn't work out like that.

"Our mystic bond", "strengthening the bonds of blood, flesh and bones." The cult org. is preparing for The Dear Leader's resurrection after death to the "spiritual" bond realm. "Blood, flesh and bones", literally, now .... metaphorically, later. Like I said, some pretty sick stuff.

I'd like to think that somewhere in the back of the minds of some of the longtime members, there's a little voice telling them that something has gone cukcoo, but ..... I don't know.

Definitely, 100% CULT. If they can't see it, they're brainwashed.

- Hitch

Posted by: TheVoid ()
Date: January 08, 2013 06:14PM

Hitch

Definitely, 100% CULT. If they can't see it, they're brainwashed.

- Hitch

They are brainwashed and that is the whole point. I'm so glad I got out before getting too sucked in. All the M/D stuff was the most off pointing thing they could throw my way. Other than 'oohhh Sensei he's so great', it was the people who claimed that they were SGI and SGI is their life who were the most scary. So blind, so fooled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2013 06:21PM by TheVoid.

Posted by: Shavoy ()
Date: January 09, 2013 02:37AM

Somehow, I think this whole rush to proclaim Sensei Ikeda as a "sovereign" and all the manic love-bombing for Sensei is his vow to himself before he goes: complete validation that he is a Man of All Men, one of the greatest human beings to grace the planet. All for his ego alone. What does anything else matter?

It no longer has anything to do with one's faith and practice. It is only 24/7 Ikeda worship. That IS the practice!

I have been out of the loop for a long time, it has raised curiousity on how well SGI is really doing. Around here, I think not too well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.