Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: May 04, 2013 06:31AM

A new way of $GI USA Cult Org. chanting perhaps? [www.youtube.com]

Hop on whatever current bandwagon will bring 'em in ($$$$ and new human cult org. member-victims-mental slaves for The Dear Leader Cult Master Ikeda).

Where's the buddhism??

- Hitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TaitenAndProud ()
Date: May 04, 2013 08:33AM

A prerequisite to being a successful gakkai "leader" (especially in the "YOUTH!" division) is to adopt the attitude that you are the most important person in the world, after SENSEI of course, and that you have all the answers to save everyone.
Ho HO!! I can't believe you just said that! I'm trying to find some pictures I took in the mid-1980s (grrrrr) and in going through some old boxes, I found some old SGI stuff. This page is a rather poor photocopy, titled only "FOR CULTURE DEPARTMENT". Get a load of what it says!

I want each of you to become a lighthouse in society and become respected and praised by others, so that people will be impressed by you, saying that a great scholar of person is a member of the SGI.
What was it Nichiren said? "To be praised by fools - that is the greatest shame." *ahem*

And at the same time, give pride to the other fellow members. Because your success in society is the great conduct of shakubuku. Please be a source of pride for everyone in the organization.
What was it The Buddha said about pride? "One may desire a spurious respect and precedence among one's fellow
monks, and the veneration of outsiders. "Both monks and laity should
think it was my doing. They should accept my authority in all matters
great or small." This is a fool's way of thinking. His self-seeking
and conceit just increase.

One way leads to acquisition, the other leads to nirvana. Realizing
this a monk, as a disciple of the Buddha, should take no pleasure in
the respect of others, but should devote himself to solitude.
Dhamapada (73-75)"

*AHEM*

You should consider yourself as the greatest elite.
What did the Buddha think about such matters? "Develop the mind of equilibrium.
You will always be getting praise and blame,
but do not let either affect the poise of the mind:
follow the calmness, the absence of pride."

" It is hard to subdue selfish pride."

A questioner asked the Buddha: "I would like to know about the state of peace, the state of solitude and of quiet detachment. How does a person become calm, independent, and not wanting to grasp at anything?" "A person does this," replied the Buddha, "by eradicating the delusion of 'I am.' By being alert and attentive, he begins to let go of cravings as they arise. But whatever he begins to accomplish, he should beware of inner pride. He must avoid thinking of himself as better than another, or worse or equal, for that is all comparison and emphasizes the self. "The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. For when a person is quiet within, the self cannot be found. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken. It is the same with the peaceful person. He is still, without any longing to grasp. He has let go the foundations of self and no longer builds up pride and desire." - Sutta Nipata

The Dalai Lama: "If we see pride among people who have no idea about Dharma, it is understandable. However, if afflictive emotions and haughtiness are present among Dharma practitioners, it is great disgrace to practice."

"What is like a smelly fart,
that, although invisible is obvious?
One's own faults, that are precisely
As obvious as the effort made to hide them."
His Holiness the 7th Dalai Lama in 'Songs of spiritual change' (translated by Glenn Mullin)

*snork*

However, at the same time, please remember that there are members who may have inferiority complexes and harbor jealousy toward you. So they are apt to go taiten if you make them feel inferior. You should not make them feel there's a distinction between the members of the Culture Department and other members of SGI-USA.
Right. While keeping in mind at all times that "You can consider yourself as the greatest elite." *eye roll* Those other members, so sensitive, so touchy, so moody and delicate and petulant, who will naturally be overwhelmed by your great superiority (you being "the greatest elite", of course) that you must at all times patronize and condescend to them, trying to somehow *LOWER* yourself to their pathetic level. Because they're just that tragic, don't you see.

The page then goes on to encourage people to *NOT* use their intellects, but to instead, just devote themselves to "actively struggle in the organization" - they'll be happier that way (it actually *says* that!) and they'll be able to change their karma in less time. Yuh huh *eye roll*

Date: May 04, 2013 08:37AM

OMG!! That Alex guy *IS* the caricature Kirk of the SGI!! How phony baloney and annoying!! He's lucky someone doesn't upend the incense ashes over his head!

From this video - sorry, I only made it, like, 15 seconds in @_@ [www.sgi-usa.org]

Date: May 04, 2013 08:41AM

Re: May Contribution DVD: [sgi-usa.org]

WHY are these apparently long-time members so shallow and so fragile/brittle that they become "consumed with fear" when the slightest thing doesn't go as they expect? So you lost a job. IT HAPPENS! WHY, after practicing this long, do they still need to chant balls to the wall? Have they developed *no* confidence, no sense of how this is just a blip in a long life, and how life goes on, regardless, and that it will all work out in the end, as it always does??

WHY are these longtime members so pathetic and needy? Why do they crumble into tears and panic when a challenge arises? Have they learned *NOTHING*???

Date: May 04, 2013 08:54AM

I found a coupla publications from 1993, a couple from 1995, and a Soka Spirit handbook "The People Are Sovereign" (ha ha ha).

I also have "Unedited notes for your personal use. Please do not copy." from the October 2 Youth Division Meeting with VP Hasegawa. Not sure the year, but get a load of THIS pile of crap!!

PI has no private time. There is no one like him in this world. From the moment he gets up in the morning until he goes to sleep at night, all his time is used for the members and for the promotion of world peace. There are many great leaders in this world but no one else who dedicates his entire life to other people. Every day I am filled with so many emotions watching him.

Until I was assigned to PI's office in 1976, we still had days off and vacations. However, for the past 15 years I have not had a single day off. Since PI doesn't take any time off, I felt I also had to dedicate myself every day. By the way, my daughter was born in 1976. Although she doesn't ask now, she used to sometimes ask me to take her to an amusement park. This was pure suffering for me. However, when I would carefully explain to her what I was doing and why, she would understand.
"My darling, I can't do anything with YOU because I'm going to go over to my best friend Daisaku's house, where we'll take off all our clothes and roll around in big piles of money before giving each other that certain kind of special hug shared by adults who love each other very much. And THAT's why I can't do anything with YOU; it's because I like Daisaku so much better than I could ever like you. Now get your ugly ass out of my face, stupid ho!"

Date: May 04, 2013 08:57AM

RE: Ikedabots [www.sgi-usa.org]

I'll bet they practice their delivery while straining to take a big dump in the bathroom. In fact, I can picture the leaders coaching the protobots on sounding adequately strainy! "Push harder! Now hold it! And put that same effort into your 'convincing voice'! President Ikeda is counting on YOU!!"

Date: May 04, 2013 09:01AM

Hitch, I didn't understand your link to the Verbal Ase "Crazy Train" thing - what did that have to do with SGI? Clip: [www.youtube.com]

Date: May 04, 2013 09:12AM

TaitenAndProud
Hitch, I didn't understand your link to the Verbal Ase "Crazy Train" thing - what did that have to do with SGI? Clip: [www.youtube.com]

Take a look at the official channel it's on, [www.youtube.com].

Just a preview, more to come no doubt.

Re: Constipated $oka Gakkai "YOUTH!" "leaders"

Yep, I could only tolerate them in small doses myself, initially. It's an acquired tolerance; for me, the secret is that *inside* I'm secretly busting a gut laughing hysterically watching these guys speak. You're only getting half the full effect from this clips though. For the full show, you have see them in person, in action, then you get the full effect with all the hand and body gestures that go along with the Ikeda-bot download program (and I'm talking, arms, eyebrows, pausing, inhaling, everything).

- Hitch

Date: May 04, 2013 12:40PM

Cult souvenir and cult practice essentials:

1. Gosho thumper case I mentioned above [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

2. Tri-colored $GI Cult mini-flag (practice waving for Sensei) [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

3. Cult speak slogan magnets [bookstore.sgi-usa.org] / [bookstore.sgi-usa.org] and logo'ed drink coasters [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

4. Special cult org. luggage tags for your trips to the cult retreat FNCC [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

5. Chanting bears [bookstore.sgi-usa.org] and courageous lions [bookstore.sgi-usa.org] for kiddies and mis-fortune babies. Special "Ever Victorious" Hoodie bear [bookstore.sgi-usa.org].

6. Special cult org. pens for taking notes about Sensei's guidance [bookstore.sgi-usa.org] and a special "Lion Climber" pencils [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]. Don't forget your special cult org. notebooks to write in [bookstore.sgi-usa.org] ("Advancing Toward 2030" - the next artificial manufactured cult org. goal.)

7. Cult org. cult speak logo'ed lingo apparel for all [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

8. "Hope", "Courage", $GI Logo necklaces and mini-gakkai-cult lapel flag pins and more [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

9. Religious goods, altars, altar accessories, gakkai logo'ed juzu cases, bustugu, omamori gohonzon cases / traveling altars, special "New Member" & "New Arrival" goods, and much more [bookstore.sgi-usa.org]

Enjoy!

Now I've seen everything. I ask again, where is the buddhism??

$$$$$$$$$ Cha-Ching!!! $$$$$$$$

Official Cult Org. shopping on-line, directly from the cult retreat FNCC.

- Hitch

PS - Actually, the USA Cult Org. is merely emulating the motherland's ways. Stuff like this long been available (also a much more diverse and creative selection of goods) from $GI Cult Org. shops in Cult Town Shinanomachi, Japan (e.g., Dear Leader full-color photo sets / hardcover photo album books / gakkai cult org. tea, sweets, cakes, snacks, etc.) I kid you not. You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

Date: May 05, 2013 06:28AM

From the Gakkai Cult Org. Motherland:

"If you need help getting away from the $oka Gakkai Cult, please call this number for assistance."

[www.youtube.com]

"Do not join the $oka Gakkai." "In France, it is officially designated as a CULT." "It has spread Internationally, too."

"For more information or assistance in getting away from the $oka Gakkai Cult, please call . . . . "

(Some supporters or ?? shout something from the bridge above, but I can't make out the critical words to determine who or what they are.)

And in this next clip,

[www.youtube.com]

A hardcore gakkai cult Japanese WD blocks the anti-gakkai protest vehicle (same vehicle as in above clip) at the crosswalk, holding it thru a green (in Japan, blue) light. The vehicle asks her repeatedly to move, she doesn't, at least not until her friend comes up after her and nudges her out of the crosswalk.

The consequences of gakkai cult brainwashing on display for all to see.

- Hitch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.