Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: August 04, 2014 03:09PM

Manufactured altered state-of-conciousness events begin with the "YOUTH!" (capital letters and exclamation mark typical gakkai cult org. emphasis).

The Dear Leader arrives to be met with a large group of $oka elementary school system students, who have no doubt been brainwashed prepped to receive him. Notice the sobbing and unconstrained emotion. Definitely not normal.

[www.youtube.com]

Ikeda's main concern: "Please win a nobel peace prize" (for the gakkai cult org., because I never will - please legitimize me, even posthumously). "Even if you are poor, always devote yourself to the gakkai and be happy" (while I take all of your money, efforts, sweat and enslave your future family & children to the organisation). "I know everything" (delusions of grandeur, narcissism, a man believing his own mythology).

(Parentheses are my own added decoding of The Dear Leader's words.)

- Hitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SGI is a dangerous cult - an experience.
Posted by: Spartacus ()
Date: August 06, 2014 12:51PM

Hitch, that reminds me of a bad experience I had during an NSA road trip in the 70's. I was a TCD chief for a group of 5 chartered buses, driving in a caravan fashion on a 3000 mile long round trip from Texas to LA HQ and back for a big activity. During the return trip, there was a life-threatening incident.

Some of the members from one of my chapters had shakabuku'd a homeless alcoholic man off the street just prior to our big road trip to Santa Monica, and then had cajoled him into riding along on their bus (somebody had paid for his seat, and all the leaders cared about was filling each bus to keep the ticket cost down for participants.) The problems began when the old man began to withdraw from his acute alcohol abuse.

First, he began to get agitated and confused. Everyone on the bus began doing daimoku for him but his condition just continued to worsen. He began to thrash around and yell, really alarming everyone on the bus. The situation was quickly spiraling out of control. My senior leader had me get off the lead bus to go back with her to ride along on the bus with the trouble. She said it was my responsibility to make sure that nothing bad happened. But I was 20 years old with no experience in how to deal with someone suffering from DT.

I got on the bus and started leading a frantic paced daimoku, but it didn't help. The distressed old man started having vivid hallucinations, due to his withdrawal.
We continued driving along for a while with everyone on the bus really chanting furiously now, but all to no avail.

Suddenly, the man began to writhe with heavy convulsions. Fortunately, one of the YMD on the bus was an Army Medic, and I had asked him to sit next to the ranting and raving man. When he began convulsing, the Army medic member acted quickly to maneuver the man into a safe position, then used his fingers to keep him from swallowing his tongue and choking to death. He vomited, he shit, he urinated all over himself and the bus seats, and then he passed out. Everyone on the bus was really scared and freaking out. And the smell was horrendous. Then I had to go back and sit next to him in a soiled seat for the duration of the trip. It was a long trip home.

In retrospect, this is the part that really gets to me. My senior leader decided to just continue along on back to Texas without seeking any sort of professional emergency medical assistance for a man having life-threatening convulsions from his DTs. How irresponsible! His life was in our hands and we did nothing else but to keep driving and chanting another 1000 miles back to Texas. Everyone on that bus chanted all the way from Arizona to Texas non-stop. Fortunately, the man didn't die before we finally got back. I don't know what happened to him after that - he was probably taken and dumped back onto the streets where they had originally found him.

No, nary a thought of calling for emergency medical assistance by the leaders. However, during a stop, they were concerned enough to call the members back home that had helped to shakabuku'd him to make sure his new and still uninshrined gohonzon was okay. Then a crazy story emerged that his friend had burned his gohonzon with gasoline at the same moment he had went into convulsions, and that the destruction of his gohonzon was the karmic cause for his illness to manifest. The members thought he was just so lucky that he had been with Buddhists blah blah blah. Everyone felt much better after "learning" of the bad "cause" that had magically triggered his near-death, thereby absolving everyone of any responsibility for bringing a chronically acute alcoholic street person along on an extended 3000 mile road trip. Besides, they only had his best interests in mind, right? And since he no longer had a gohonzon, he was no longer "our" (NSA's) problem. I never heard another word about him or what happened to him. No one cared. Nobody wanted to bring up the subject. The whole incident was sent down the memory hole - treated as if it had never happened.

The SGI has NOT changed over the years - it still cares only about itself. There is no true compassion. There are no altruistic motives. They feel NO obligation to help anyone. The SGI IS A DANGEROUS CULT!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2014 12:53PM by Spartacus.

Re: SGI is a dangerous cult - an experience.
Date: August 07, 2014 04:50AM

NSA/$GI are definitely the masters/experts at silly, self-serving confirmation bias. Wishful, magical thinking and ridiculous delusions are commonplace in the gakkai cult org.. This kind of stuff (Spartacus' unfortunate experience) happened all the time - especially during times of intense shakubuku (proselytizing) or special venue mass meetings taking place. Combine the two and epic chaos would ensue. I've always found it ironic that one of the cult org.'s incessant refrains would be "use common sense," but common sense and gakkai members are two words that don't belong in the same sentence together. Yet another reminder as to the pervasive doublespeak and doublethink always at play in the cult org.!

- Hitch

When severe alcohol withdrawal is a serious condition
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 07, 2014 09:05AM

Rating Scales -- may indicate how severely ill this man was.

When to Seek Medical Care - eMedicineHealth
www.emedicinehealth.com › ... › mental health az list

by Dr. John Cunha - Jul 17, 2014 - Alcohol withdrawal requires emergency treatment. When ... the person loses consciousness and may lose control over their bladder or bowels.

[www.regionstrauma.org]

[www.google.com]

[www.google.com]

And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world. — Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:9; Babylonian Talmud Tractate Sanhedrin 37a.

[www.google.com]

Chanting isnt enough in a situation like this. Wanna bet Uncle Rufus
has a top notch doctor or two on call for his own needs?

Re: When severe alcohol withdrawal is a serious condition
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 07, 2014 10:14AM

oh my that is a horrifying story, as stated the alcoholic man could have easily choked to death right on the bus. That could have meant charges against the SGI people who brought the man on board.
Where did they dump the guy off? At a hospital? Or did they leave him at a bus station with $10?
This is when "SGI chanting" really goes off the rails, and becomes dangerous.

and the post-hoc LIES by the SGI leadership are sickening. To lie like that, and claim someone burned his stuff? Lies lies lies. Self-conscious lies.
SGI lie like that, to try and pacify the masses.
Shame on SGI again.

That being said, saw a sad news story the other day, a mom from the Philippines who was a Buddhist, her daughter had died. And they showed her at her little altar in her home, with fruit on the altar, and she was chanting there (NOT the SGI chant!) but you could see how her chant relieved some of the pain of her daughters death. That is real Buddhism, facing up to REALITY and not denying it.
Real Buddhism you face up to the harsh and ugly realities of life, you don't deny them.

SGI really is not "Buddhism", its pretty much the opposite of Buddhism.
Real Buddhism says the origins of suffering is desire.
That is profound.
SGI tells you to desire MORE MORE MORE, but what does it get you? More suffering.
So then you need more SGI, more donations to SGI, more chanting, more free labor.

Its all part of the Ikeda masterplan.
To make the people miserable, and then offer them a "cure" of SGI, which does NOT work, and thus creates a customer for years and even for life.

So perhaps its time to dump the fake SGI fake Buddhism, and face the realities of life.

Chanting isnt enough for DT's accompanied by vomiting
Date: August 08, 2014 08:57PM

There is a another hazard for persons who vomit suffering from delirium tremens.

Aspiration pneumonia.

(Small excerpt)

(Quote)
[www.epmonthly.com]

"....Patients with DT are critically ill and they should be monitored in an intensive care setting. As sedation is titrated, meticulous attention must be paid to the airway.

"Nasal airway placement and rapid sequence intubation, should be performed as necessary as patients lose the ability to protect their airway.

"Routine laboratory tests are indicated, as is a chest x-ray.

"Pneumonia, and in particular, aspiration pneumonia, is very frequently seen in DT. Because of the high concomitant incidence of subdural hematoma and other traumatic intracranial injuries, we have a low threshold for obtaining a head CT, especially in patients who present with altered mental status and in those that fail to improve over time.

"Hydration is important to maintain adequate perfusion. Urine output and serum electrolytes are important to help guide fluid therapy. Rhabdomyolysis is also frequently seen and should be considered in patients with dark urine or signs of renal failure. Vitamin and mineral replacement with thiamine and other B complex vitamins, folate and magnesium is indicated. Lastly, it is prudent to monitor blood glucose, as patients with severe liver disease are often unable to maintain a normal glucose level and will require supplementation. Glucose supplementation is also a part of the treatment of alcohol ketoacidosis, which may also be present...(Unquote)

Delirium Tremens (DTs) - Medscape Reference
emedicine.medscape.com/article/166032-overview
Medscape
Apr 9, 2013 - Delirium tremens (DTs) is the most severe form of ethanol withdrawal manifested by altered mental status (global confusion) and sympathetic ...

Dealing with the DTs :: Article - The Hospitalist
www.the-hospitalist.org/details/article/.../Dealing_with_the_DTs.html

by M Weaver - ?Related articles
Up to 20% of patients develop delirium tremens if left untreated.2 Recognition ... and vomiting (which may result in aspiration pneumonia), delirium with frank ...

Re: When severe alcohol withdrawal is a serious condition
Date: August 08, 2014 10:18PM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chanting isnt enough in a situation like this.
> Wanna bet Uncle Rufus
> has a top notch doctor or two on call for his own
> needs?

Ikeda is status post-stroke recovery victim, which has been conveniently (attempted) hidden from the membership so as to protect they myth and not grant the priesthood a reverse confirmation bias opportunity.

Had it happened the other way around (the high priest having a stroke), guaranteed that the gakkai cult would have had a field day propaganda celebration with that.

Reality is rewritten and re-spun as needed to suit cult org. needs; this has always been the case and continues to this very day.

Ikeda had all the best and modern tools of medicine available to him to aid in his recovery. You can bet the magic chant was, in reality, of little concern to him.

In the past, I've heard gakkai members complain that Nikken (the high-priest responsible for the excommunication) doesn't die soon enough . . . . . . . . this coming from so-called "Buddhists"!

The cult org. lying to its members (standard operating procedures, but I'm talking about Ikeda's status in this case), again . . . . . . . . . this coming from so-called "Buddhists."

A truly disgusting "organization." It doesn't even try or pretend to respect the basic intelligence of it membership and treats them all like fools.

The gakkai is truly a vile entity.

- Hitch

Date: August 09, 2014 10:51PM

Thought for the day:

"Blind Faith is only a good thing when you're talking about the group that had Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood as members."

Found this on a discuss thread by internet marketers discussing how to evaluate
advice -- and to focus on results, not become bogged down in depending on
an 'marketing guru's' personality.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Date: August 18, 2014 06:06AM

Warning - Harsh Post Alert:

[www.youtube.com]

Speaking as an ex-(mis)fortune baby, the above clip should be titled, "Future Victims of Gakkai Cult Org.".

I wonder how many of the above will be able to thoroughly sever the invisible shackles mentally enslaving them and stop their imperceptible descent into superstition and darkness. How many will become addicted to the confirmation bias , living their lives in a perpetual state of fear and anxiousness, alleviated only by ritual. How many will continue to live with the remnant scars of the manipulation, abuse, & control, or worse, model the same behavior habits, perpetuating the cycle, passing it on to others (strangers and family alike).

"Value-Creation." Warm & fuzzy on the outside. A nightmare to grow up in, on the inside (if they ever awaken from it).

- Hitch

Date: August 18, 2014 06:21AM

"Family and Future Division" (the new name for the old "Junior Pioneers"), the new cult indoctrination "song":

[www.youtube.com]

"Young heroes answering the call." = You are special in the cult org..

"Runners for Justice, Pillars of Peace, Voices of Victory." = "Victory" is a classic favorite gakkai cult org. catch word.

"Seeking out the way." = Ikeda's (The Dear Leader) way.

"Dark storms will try to turn us back." = "Fundamental Darkness." Another classic cult org. control catch phrase.

"You have a mission that is yours alone." = Another example of the "uniqueness" angle that is cultivated in the heads of the "YOUTH!"

"Remember your vow." = "Debts of Gratitude." And yet another timeless manipulative guilt/threat catch phrase tool used to control and subjugate.

(Translations in bold.)

- Hitch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.