Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Spartacus ()
Date: February 11, 2014 03:13PM

Joke time it is:

Daisuck-u Ikee-do is history's greatest ambassador of world peace and deserves the same (or even more) stature, adoration, and respect as those half-assed slackers, King and Ghandi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: meh ()
Date: February 13, 2014 04:30AM

Nichijew, your suck-eda quote came at the perfect time! Still having the little goings back-and-forth on reddit, and it was perfect to counter someone (probably a member) who was telling me I had unresolved issues with sgi and was concerned for my welfare. Thank you!

Posted by: tsukimoto ()
Date: February 14, 2014 09:48PM

StillTaitenAndProud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hate to interrupt your witty (weedy?) repartee,
> but I stumbled upon this site, by a "Rev. Greg."
> The short article up top is interesting, but the
> discussion down below is even MORE interesting -
> it deals with Lisa Jones, of Buddhajones (in)fame.
> Her website was taken down under pressure from
> SGI, I understand. The "Rev Greg" certainly takes
> an uncharitable view of her, referring to her as a
> "failed cultie"!
>
> [fraughtwithperil.com]
> ve-your-loyalty-right-now/
>
> There are some things in life it's better to fail
> at...

Lisa Jones got into legal trouble because she signed a contract to ghostwrite a book for President Ikeda. Part of the contract was that she'd never reveal that she, rather than the great Daisaku, actually wrote it. This is very common, both with Ikeda, and famous people in general: they don't write their own books, and the real authors sign a contract saying that they will never, ever, ever tell that Mr. Famous didn't write every word of that book that goes out under his name.

Ikeda doesn't write his own books, wow, what a surprise. Not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2014 09:51PM by tsukimoto.

Date: February 14, 2014 11:57PM

I'm glad to have confirmation of what I'd long suspected, tsukimo. He's credited with over 1,000 books and even had he started "writing" in 1950, that's more than 16 books annually. Even if Stephen King and Danielle Steele combined forces, they couldn't pull that off. Anyone who's ever sat down and tried to read any of that twaddle would notice that they were in different voices.

Besides, senseless doesn't have time to write books; he's too busy writing that so-called poetry of his. As horrible as it is, I believe that he probably has written most of that.

Of course, the zombies believe that everything that emanates from him is sacred and divine . . .

Date: February 15, 2014 12:54AM

Hi, tsuki! Nice to see you again. Yeah, I figured out Ikeda wasn't writing his own stuff decades ago. I miss the Buddhajones site, though - it had a lot of good stuff on it. I wonder if she's made a new site under a pseudonym - I wish she would!!

Besides, how could Daisucky possibly write any book that's in Engrish? He doesn't speak a word of it. And, yeah, someone tasked with translating anything should obviously get large-type credit...

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 15, 2014 02:18AM

Meh wrote:

"Of course, the zombies believe that everything that emanates from him is sacred and divine . . ."

The bathroom must be an imporant place of veneration..?

Date: February 15, 2014 02:36AM

They don't call it a "throne" for no reason, corboy. His has a special tray, though . . .

Posted by: Spartacus ()
Date: February 15, 2014 08:40AM

During a special SGI meeting yesterday, local senior leader, Ben Dover announced, "Today, our compassionate President Ikeda has sent the youthful members of this center a very special gift in appreciation of the great advancement all of you have made toward realizing Kosenrufu."

The overjoyed members looked on in awe with teary eyes and gasps of wonderment as their senior leader held up a large bronzed pile of Daisuku's doo-doo, emblazoned by a solid gold plaque engraved with the words, "donate more money".

"We are honored to receive this award that has emanated directly from the sacred and divine ass of our life mentor", exclaimed Ben Dover, "and we will keep it displayed until the end of Mappo inside a special glass case in the lobby for all to see!"

A rousing round of applause spontaneously burst forth from the members, signaling their appreciation and approval. Immediately, inspired members rushed forward to declare their determinations to chant harder than ever to pucker lips and connect with sensei's royal butt, while offering solemn pledges to give their lives for the mentor and his noble efforts to overcome his constipation (a severe intestinal backup caused entirely by the evil and villainous Nichiren Shoshu temple).

Afterwards, members leaving the meeting were overheard expressing their renewed sense of determination and hope after seeing actual proof in their mentors's bronzed poop pile.

(reprinted from 100,000 identically phrased redundant articles in the World Tribune propaganda rag, erroneously yet cleverly referred to as a newspaper).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2014 08:45AM by Spartacus.

Date: February 15, 2014 09:13AM

And once again, Senseless displays his inability to have an original thought; that whole incident was based on The Ceremony in the Derriere.

Oh, Spartacus . . . I can't doubt that at some point, a similar article will appear on the pages of the Weird Tribune.

Hahahahahahaha!

Date: February 15, 2014 11:13AM

It's a manifestation of Sensei's unimaginable compassion and his vision for 1,000 years into the future!

Now let's all sing a rousing off-key chorus of "Forever Sensei" and see which YMD can punch the air the most vigorously! A-A-O!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.