Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: April 08, 2013 05:48AM

More zeitgeber: Celebrating the 3rd annual "Daisaku Ikeda Week" [www.youtube.com]

"Whenever the Lion raises his voice, "ROOOAAAARRRR!"
Deep in the Earth trembles, too
So shall we when answer the call
World Peace For You!

Raise the sword of truth and power
Banish evil away
For one day
This is our
New calling Day."

Performed by the "Elementary School Division." (!!!!)

Do the parents really even listen and think about the words that they are making those poor kids sing??

The gakkai cult brainwashing another generation for Cousin Rufus' Army.

- Hitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TaitenAndProud ()
Date: April 08, 2013 05:59AM

Also, nobody seems at all concerned that nobody in Daisaku's family of origin was impressed enough by his obsession to convert to the gakkai themselves - not his parents, or his siblings, or any cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Yet for a long while, we were taught that, if we practiced devoutly, everyone in our families would eventually come to respect and admire our religion. WD were told that, if their practice were proper, their husbands would very naturally *want* to practice, themselves! Such pressure! "So your husband doesn't want to practice? You must not be practicing correctly!" So the general membership's family relationships were closely scrutinized - but the family relationships of the leaders and famous members were completely ignored! Such a double standard!!
Yeah, that's me quoting myself. I forgot to add that it was the two samurai brothers, of "Letter to the Brothers" fame, whose supposed steadfast faith in the face of their unbeliever father's increasingly evil manipulations ultimately led to him converting to their religion himself, that are typically cited as the precedent for how this *always* happens when the member has "correct faith."

Guess ol' Fatty McFatFat Ikeda never had "correct faith"!

Date: April 08, 2013 06:53AM

"Hello everybody! Today we are at Shinanomachi Station. What do you think? Over there is Keio Hospital. And this is $oka Gakkai Cult Town."

"This is incredible, look (!), there's a gakkai sign up ...."
(Voice in the clip is disguised.)

The sign reads, in Japanese, "CULT!" [www.youtube.com]

It even has the tri-colored gakkai cult flag logo on it.

Oh yes, folks, for those that are unaware, The $oka Gakkai (International) is known as The Ikeda Cult in The Land of Cousin Rufus. Shinanomachi is infamously referred to as "Gakkai Cult Town" by everyday, non-member Japanese citizens.

Many $GI "International" members are not aware of this. If you tell any normal Japanese person that you are a $oka Gakkai member, watch very carefully the reaction on their face as it registers. Even more so, pay attention to how they may treat you thereafter. Don't be surprised if you are kept at a cordial, but polite, distance from then on out.

- Hitch

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 06:53AM by Hitch.

Date: April 08, 2013 07:08AM

Please don't forget to appreciate and support Gakkai Cult businesses, too [www.youtube.com]

Magic box makers for the magic scroll. This butsudan manufacturer caters to gakkai cult members. Notice the tri-colors everywhere and the golden gakkai logo'ed gohonzon stabilizer weights in the inner doors (replacing the former nichiren shoshu crane logos).

Gakkai Cult = Big YEN ($$$$$) in Japan, too.

Many businesses display gakkai cult flags and colors to identify them as "Gakkai Cult Friendly" or member-run establishments (i.e., please suport us, and we will you).

- Hitch

Date: April 08, 2013 10:44AM

Do you understand Japanese, Hitch? In the first video, with the little girl and the cell phone footage (I think), what's so funny at the 1:00 mark? She's laughing her little ass off!

Also, in the second video (just above), who is that video for? NINE LONG MINUTES! Who would be watching THAT??

Date: April 08, 2013 11:19AM

The front of the sign says Gakkai "CULT Eradication."

The back (where she is giggling) says, "Not their deadly poisonous mandala/idol" (which can be taken to mean either the gakkai gohonzon and/or Ikeda).

The second clip is a gakkai audience targeted commercial (CM) with testimonials for butsudans.

- Hitch

Date: April 08, 2013 01:27PM

Do you speak Japanese? PM me with your answer!!

Posted by: Spartacus ()
Date: April 08, 2013 02:46PM

I did a giburu (google) search for two words, "ikeda cult". Lots of interesting results and one big surprise. On the third page of the search results I found this strangely familiar line:

Regarding Ikeda worship. Who's da Master? - Cult Education Forum

There's a reason it had a familiar ring - it was written by me last year!

(here's the post) "There's a scene from a rather cheesy 80's martial arts movie that I am reminded of by the SGcult ever-intensifying Ikeda cult worship. In this scene, a defeated youthful seeker of a great martial art "secret teaching" is having his head dunked by the villain, who wants to be acknowledged as his Master. Attempting to break will, instill fear, and coerce loyalty, every time the bad guy dunks the young man's head in the water, he asks, "who is the master?" Finally, the youth realizes the truth. Finding the strength to resist the onslaught of his oppressor, he stands tall and exclaims, "I AM THE MASTER".

Although it's just a movie/story, it does illustrate that we CAN take back the personal power that was lost or surrendered in the quest to find ourselves and the ultimate reality/truth of life. Some of us have stood up to the oppression and put a stop to it while others are still being tortured. It is important that we have the compassion to try and help those that are still being waterboarded by the SGcult.

To those who continue to suffer due to being unsure about leaving the SGcult, you will find breathing a lot easier when you stand up and stop letting your head be dunked in a barrel. Stop struggling for air and get your head out of the barrel - NOW!"

Okay, here's the weird thing about the posts that appear on this page. My post is dated May 23, 2012, but then all the following posts on the page are consecutively dated from January and February 2013. huh? How could that be? Can anyone explain this?

I am pleased and honored to be joined on this search result page for "ikeda cult" by some of my favorite forum contributors: Hitch, Taiten & Proud, Shavoy, and Sleepy Skunk. Our words may be spreading out further than we had hoped or expected.

Spartacus

Date: April 08, 2013 06:43PM

TaitenAndProud
Do you speak Japanese?

Yes, I do.

Spartacus
I did a giburu (google) search for two words, "ikeda cult". Lots of interesting results and one big surprise. On the third page of the search results I found this strangely familiar line:

Regarding Ikeda worship. Who's da Master? - Cult Education Forum

There's a reason it had a familiar ring - it was written by me last year!

(here's the post) "There's a scene from a rather cheesy 80's martial arts movie that I am reminded of by the SGcult ever-intensifying Ikeda cult worship. In this scene, a defeated youthful seeker of a great martial art "secret teaching" is having his head dunked by the villain, who wants to be acknowledged as his Master. Attempting to break will, instill fear, and coerce loyalty, every time the bad guy dunks the young man's head in the water, he asks, "who is the master?" Finally, the youth realizes the truth. Finding the strength to resist the onslaught of his oppressor, he stands tall and exclaims, "I AM THE MASTER".

Although it's just a movie/story, it does illustrate that we CAN take back the personal power that was lost or surrendered in the quest to find ourselves and the ultimate reality/truth of life. Some of us have stood up to the oppression and put a stop to it while others are still being tortured. It is important that we have the compassion to try and help those that are still being waterboarded by the SGcult.

To those who continue to suffer due to being unsure about leaving the SGcult, you will find breathing a lot easier when you stand up and stop letting your head be dunked in a barrel. Stop struggling for air and get your head out of the barrel - NOW!"

Okay, here's the weird thing about the posts that appear on this page. My post is dated May 23, 2012, but then all the following posts on the page are consecutively dated from January and February 2013. huh? How could that be? Can anyone explain this?

I am pleased and honored to be joined on this search result page for "ikeda cult" by some of my favorite forum contributors: Hitch, Taiten & Proud, Shavoy, and Sleepy Skunk. Our words may be spreading out further than we had hoped or expected.

Spartacus

That must have been a separate thread (from this one) you started back in 2012 that sat without any responses until the following year.

I guarantee you that the gakkai cult org. is watching this thread. I'm hoping some "senior leaders" will join up (Ethan Gelbaum, HI!! You out there?! Come on in and join the party Ethee!!! Current Vice Cult General Director in New York) and then we'll really have some fun.

- Hitch

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:29PM

Remember what neurologist Marc Lewis describes in his book.

"Dopamine gives thrust".

A purpose driven life (or church) is fizzing with dopamine.

Someone who isnt content to be obscure, someone who has to live that driven life, would in other contexts, be termed a workaholic.

Problem is, if someone of this sort is doing it for a good cause (social service, religion, social justice activism), they have ready means to rationalize it.

And their families may feel ashamed to ask for some ordinary human companionship at home.

If the work addict condenses a charismatic public personality and potent public image, then a painful and tragic split can develop between that persons public persona and his or her private, real, self. The public persona is a construct. It demands more and more input to keep going.

And eventually, the person may refer strangers and converts who adore the public perssona and come to avoid persons and situations who require the presence of the person behind the mask.

Fame doesnt bring peace. It only increase the need for more drive, more dopamine.

Fame creates a public personality that demands propping up, just like the institition that condenses around that charismatic public personality.

Susan Erikson Bloland was daughter of a man who became famous--Erik Erikson, the pscyhologist. Erikson became renowed when his daughter was 13 and she witnessed what he was like before and after.

In the Shadow of Fame got little attention when published. But it is by someone who lived through it all and who can tell us just how costly it becomes when someone develops a public persona that requires constantly care and affirmation.

And...saddest of all, fame did not assauge her father's discontent. He become more remote, more unhappy. People who did not live close to him loved him and were grateful to him for his help. But this gratitude was routed to Eriksons public personal, not to his real self, which he was ashamed of and kept hidden.

Sothe fame he sought and worked for did not bring happiness or peace to Erik Erikson...at least not from his daughter's vantage point. She was sorry for him that it worked out that way.

[www.google.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.