Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: TaitenAndProud ()
Date: March 31, 2013 12:37AM

Mentioning the cranes jogged my memory. I was told by a WD senior leader that the two cranes represented male and female. Supposedly, the crane with the closed beak was male, and the one with the open beak, female. Why was female associated with the open beak? Because women are always talking! How blantantly bias, this traditional Japanese regressive culture against women (there's a lot of prejudice in Japanese culture).
That wasn't what I was told. I was told that the open-beak crane was saying "Myo" and the closed-beak crane was saying "Ho." Myoho. It seems they could at least get their stories straight. Or is it still apparently official policy to just make stuff up as you go along?

You mentioned earlier (or someone did) about members trying to get rid of the cranes because they were a Nichiren Shoshu symbol. Somehow, I never caught wind of that. To the end, I had the "crane bottles". I saw others with lotus-topped bottles or even bottles topped with that atomic symbol - you know, the three ovals, something like this: [www.dreamstime.com] but I always thought it was just a matter of personal preference.

Boy, was I ever out of rhythm!! :P

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 31, 2013 01:04AM

Mr Colin, having seen many of these people begin their careers and gain success noted that many spiritual leaders by their sucess in lose access to thier private lives, their deepest selves. . They become their roles, get lost in them.

And he observed that most gurus die 'in harness'. They can never get free from the role, the public persona. Its like a mask that gets stuck to one's face after awhile, that cannot be removed.

Some gurus do manage to go into retirement or into hiding, but its rare. And if they do flee. suddenly and abruptly, followers experience this as trauma. Disciples can remain dependent on having someone to look up to, and unless they work on themselves, have a 'guru sized hole.'
This reminds me of the infamous (and fascinating) case of Aimee Semple McPherson. Here is an excerpt from the (long) article about her in Wikipedia - and what happened when SHE decided she wanted to go off alone:

Career

In 1913 Aimee Semple McPherson embarked upon a preaching career. Touring Canada and the United States, she began evangelizing and holding tent revivals in June 1915. She first traveled up and down the eastern United States, then went to other parts of the country. Her revivals were often standing-room only. One such revival was held in a boxing ring, with the meeting before and after the match. Throughout the boxing event, she walked about with a sign reading "knock out the Devil". In San Diego, California, the city called in the National Guard to control a revival crowd of over 30,000 people.

McPherson practiced speaking in tongues but rarely emphasized it. She was known as a faith healer and there were claims of physical healing occurring during her meetings. Such claims became less important as her fame increased.
In 1916 McPherson embarked on a tour of the Southern United States in her "Gospel Car", first with her husband Harold and later, in 1918, with her mother, Mildred Kennedy. She was an important addition to McPherson's ministry and managed everything, including the money, which gave them an unprecedented degree of financial security. Their vehicle was a 1912 Packard touring car emblazoned with religious slogans. Standing on the back seat of the convertible, McPherson preached sermons over a megaphone. On the road between sermons, she would sit in the back seat typing sermons and other religious materials.

By 1917 she had started her own magazine, The Bridal Call, for which she wrote many articles about women’s roles in religion; she portrayed the link between Christians and Jesus as a marriage bond. By taking seriously the religious role of women, the magazine contributed to the rising women’s movement.[citation needed]

Her husband made efforts to join McPherson on her religious travels, but by 1918 he had filed for separation. His petition for divorce, citing abandonment, was granted in 1921.

Not all healings were successful and McPherson had occasional well-publicized failures. But these were apparently few and people in ever increasing numbers came to her. She was invited back again and again to cities that she previously visited.[27] Perhaps one of the more dramatic public faith healing demonstrations of her career occurred starting in late January 1921 at Balboa Park in San Diego, California. The Spreckles Organ Pavilion in the park, was site of several earlier revival meetings by many of her predecessors, and there, McPherson preached to a huge crowd of 30,000. She had to move to the outdoor site since the 3,000 seat Dreamland Boxing Arena could not hold the thousands who went to see her. To assist the San Diego Police in maintaining order, the Marines and Army had to be called in.

During the engagement, a woman paralyzed from the waist down from childhood, was presented for faith healing. Concerned because numerous, previous demonstrations had been before much smaller assemblages, McPherson feared she would be run out of town if this healing did not manifest.[28] Believing in the reality of the living Christ, filled with sincere passion beyond love for humanity, McPherson prayed, and laid hands on her. Before 30,000 people — and captured for all time by photography — the woman supposedly got up out of her wheelchair and walked. The large gathering responded with thunderous applause.[29] Other hopefuls presented themselves to the platform McPherson occupied, and though not all were cured,[30] the sick, injured and invalid continued to flood forth for healing. Before witnesses and reporters, a goiter allegedly shrank, crutches abandoned, an abscessed arm purportedly returned to normal.[31] Many hundreds of people wanted her help, more than she could handle and her stay was extended. As with many of her other meetings, McPherson labored and prayed feverishly for hours over the infirm, often without food or stopping for a break. At the day's end, she would eventually be taken away by her staff, dehydrated and unsteady with fatigue; her distinct, booming voice reduced to a whisper. Originally planned for two weeks in the evenings, McPherson's Balboa Park revival meetings lasted over five weeks and went from dawn until dusk.

Ironically, when McPherson retired for much needed rest after a long and exhausting faith healing service, she would sometimes suffer from insomnia, a problem she would contend with for the rest of her life.

Reported kidnapping

On May 18, 1926, McPherson went with her secretary to Ocean Park Beach north of Venice Beach to swim. Soon after arriving, McPherson was nowhere to be found. It was thought she had drowned.

McPherson was scheduled to hold a service that day; her mother Minnie Kennedy preached the sermon instead, saying at the end, "Sister is with Jesus", sending parishioners into a tearful frenzy. Mourners crowded Venice Beach and the commotion sparked days-long media coverage fueled in part by William Randolph Hearst's Los Angeles Examiner and a stirring poem by Upton Sinclair to commemorate the tragedy. Daily updates appeared in newspapers across the country and parishioners held day-and-night seaside vigils. One parishioner drowned while searching for the body, and a diver died of exposure.

Kenneth G. Ormiston, the engineer for KFSG, had taken other assignments around late December 1925 and left his job at the Temple. Newspapers later linked McPherson and Ormiston, the latter seen driving up the coast with an unidentified woman. Some believed McPherson and Ormiston, who was married, had become romantically involved and had run off together. Several ransom notes and other communications were sent to the Temple, some were relayed to the police, who thought they were hoaxes and others dismissed as fraudulent. McPherson "sightings" were abundant, as many as 16 in different cities and other locations on the same day. For a time, Mildred Kennedy, McPherson's mother, offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to the return of her daughter. After about a month, McPherson's mother received a ransom note (signed by "The Avengers") which demanded a half million dollars, or else kidnappers would sell McPherson into "white slavery." Kennedy later said she tossed the letter away, believing her daughter was dead.

Shortly thereafter, on June 23, McPherson stumbled out of the desert in Agua Prieta, Sonora, a Mexican town across the border from Douglas, Arizona. The Mexican couple she approached there thought she died when McPherson collapsed in front of them. An hour later she stirred and the couple covered her with blankets. She claimed she had been kidnapped, drugged, tortured, and held for ransom in a shack by a man and a woman, "Steve" and "Mexicali Rose". Her story also claimed she had escaped from her captors and walked through the desert for about 13 hours to freedom.

Following her return from Douglas, Arizona, McPherson was greeted at the train station by 30,000-50,000 people, more than for almost any other person including movie stars and presidents. The parade back to the temple even elicited a greater turnout than President Woodrow Wilson's visit to Los Angeles in 1919, attesting to her popularity and the growing influence of mass media entertainment. Aircraft flew low overhead, dropping roses, which drifted around McPherson as she stood surrounded by white-robed flower girls from Angelus Temple.

Some, however, were skeptical of her story since McPherson seemed in unusually good health for her alleged ordeal, and her clothes showed no signs of a long walk through the desert. This was disputed by most Douglas, Arizona, residents, the town where McPherson was taken to convalesce, including expert tracker CE Cross, who testified that McPherson's physical condition, shoes, and clothing were all consistent with an ordeal such as she described[70] At first Prosecutor District Attorney Asa Keyes and Deputy District Attorney Joseph Ryan seemed empathetic to the story, with Ryan saying he could make the desert trip without scuffing or marking his commissary shoes.[71] Then later, McPherson and her mother were instead investigated for a possible deception. A grand jury convened on July 8, 1926, but adjourned 12 days later citing lack of evidence to proceed with any charges against either alleged kidnappers or perjury by McPherson. [en.wikipedia.org]
And how's THIS for a big deja-vu?

McPherson's embrace of the total war strategy of the United States, left her open to some criticism. The line between the church as an independent moral authority monitoring government became blurred, perceived instead, as complicit with that same governance. Wrongs being done to Japanese Americans through their internment in relocation camps, were being overlooked, for example. And she refused to allow her denomination to support Christians who remained committed pacifists. Even if conscientious objectors were willing to participate in non-combat roles, more was needed. Church members and leaders had to be willing to take up arms and fight for the United States. The pacifist clause which earlier existed, was by her proposal, voted upon and eliminated by Foursquare Gospel Church leaders.

Date: March 31, 2013 05:54AM

I am wondering whether uttering the words has some kind of self soothing effect for the person doing the 'witnessing' and that the presences of the other person doesnt actually matter--is just a pretext.

That may be what you and others find annoying--that our presence might be a trigger for someone to utter a favorite set of phrases, and who we are as persons doesnt actually matter(?)

I am thinking again of Marc Lewis telling us that 'dopamine provides thrust'. Perhaps uttering the phrases associated with outreach, whether its SGI or another group is a way to stir up dopamine in whoever is doing the 'witnessing'. (?)

If someone else comes along who shares the formula utterance, then one gets not only the dopamine thrust but the opioid soothing of social bonding. (?)
Interesting observation/question, corboy. I can only speak from my own experience, but for me, there was an immense feeling of pressure to "witness" (aka "shakubuku"). While being raised Christian, this was presented as a requirement; anyone who did not do so was considered "lukewarm", in other words, too disgusting for Jesus to eat:

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

One dare not question why one would seek to be eaten by the jesus, of course! Suffice it to say that there were RULES that had to be followed - OR ELSE!! All these belief systems are driven by fear, which is enormously effective at driving people to do things they don't want to do and otherwise wouldn't do.

"You have to be in the 'proper orbit' around the organization to get benefits. You have to attend SGI activities or you will be 'out of rhythm' and thus you won't get benefits. You don't even want to *think* about the hopelessness and suffering that people experience when they separate themselves from the most wonderful, family-like organization on earth! NOT wanting to participate and contribute is sansho shima, the work of the King Devil of the Sixth Heaven. You don't want to be HIS bitch, do you?? Watch out for the 'hell of incessant suffering' that gapes open, a yawning chasm just waiting to swallow those who stray or deviate from their leaders' instruction!"

So upon finding/creating an opportunity to "witness" or "shakubuku", I would feel an immense sense of relief - I had done my duty. Even when my efforts felt inauthentic and forced, I had done my duty - I had collected my points, I was on the "good" side of the ledger, I had done my part and was thus in the category for "heaven"/"getting benefits". The organization provides us with the buzzwords and catch phrases that are supposed to "hook" the target and enable us to reel him in. "Are you saved?" "Have you asked Jesus into your life?" "Have you ever heard of 'Nam myoho renge kyo'?" "Have you ever tried meditation or thought about it?" It's of course a shock when these DON'T provide the expected connection - we are told by these organizations that everybody is *EAGER* to hear this crap!

Now, your first comment about repeating pat phrases being a form of self-soothing. I believe so, in the case of the churchies who simply can't comment on *anything* without tossing in some catch phrase about how wonderful God is or how they "rely on God for every step" or - something I heard one woman say a couple of months ago - "I don't feel moved to participate in that (activity at church)". It's cult-speak, and it reinforces their connection (which they feel they *need* and will get stuff for) and also gives them a basis for gaining acceptance within their community ("I witnessed to/shakubukued someone yesterday." "Congratulations!!"). So regardless of how negatively their overtures were received, they still feel they get credit for trying. They did what they were supposed to - it's not THEIR fault if the other person has so much fundamental darkness/hard-heartedness/invincible ignorance that they wouldn't respond. THAT's not THEIR problem, you see - none of these evangelical cults has any sort of penalty for *failing* to convert others! None at all! The members are supposed to go out there and "spread the word", but their responsibility ends there.

As for being regarded as a target, I find it's akin to someone wanting to use my hand to masturbate with O_O

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: March 31, 2013 06:46AM

Spartacus
Hitch
The celebration at a "grand reopening" of a $GI CULT pseudo-buddhist community center [www.youtube.com].

Now, I ask you, where exactly is the "buddhism"?? All I see is bizarre cult-like behavior. I never saw anything like this when I was in the gakkai cult org.. This is completely unrecognizable to me. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

- Hitch

This was an unexpected surprise. So the San Antonio CC has transformed into a "Buddhist Center". HA! Looks like just a remodel of the old kaikan, which was originally a leased property. Perhaps the SGcult purchased the building, or maybe they just needed a tax write-off - oops, almost forgot - they don't pay any taxes, because it's supposed to be a "church". Well, all that money goes... somewhere? (trickles up to the top - magically). It only comes back down when it benefits the cult organization.

Looks like this is the same San Antonio kaikan where I took to the mike to redress the culties almost 20 years ago. At last, I had grown courageous enough to speak the truth about the inequalities and unfair practices of the SG cult. As I read from a lengthy pre-prepared speech, I watched the crowd's agitation rising like a rocket. They began to seeth with anger as I continued my verbal reprimand of Gakkai rules and policies. Near the end of my statement, I could see some of the members struggling to keep themselves seated and their rage contained. I could sense how the audacity of my telling the unadulterated truth about the cult had brought me very close to being physically attacked. Culties do not want to hear about anything that does not conform to their pre-programed cult reality. It can be dangerous to step inside and stir the hornet's nest. But now I'm very happy that I did speak out against the cult at that old kaikan that I unwittingly donated so much of my precious time and energy to.

The first frame of the video opens on a band playing. BAM! The dark haired guy with a pony tail playing the bass guitar - he's one of my old shakaubuku. He and I played music uncountable times for gakkai activities in SA over the years, and there he is, still hanging around with the cult (its difficult for him to wake up, especially with his catholic upbringing.) Maybe someday he will finally awaken and begin to grasp how the SG is nothing but a cult, but i'm not holding my breath 'cause he's been hooked for almost 30 years now. Seeing him still there, stuck in the same old rut, makes me realize how lucky I am to have moved on with my life 20 years ago, and how happy I am now without the SG cult dominating my life.

I barely recognized any faces at all, so I went through the video several more times. Even then, I only saw about 7 or 8 faces out of the entire crowd that I remembered. I did notice there were 3 men with ties and lanyards. I assume that they are the current senior leaders. I didn't see one senior leader from previous eras. Not one. Thats because the SGcult churns though 'em like butter. Use people up and throw 'em away when they are completely burnt out and no longer useful to the cult. Went back to Dallas, once around 1996 - same deal - no senior leaders there that I could recognize either.

As to "where's the buddhism" (thats kinda like the old Wendy's commercial - where's the beef?), this video was recorded at a Kofu gongyo meeting, as evidenced by the clock's pre-noon time. You can bet they did gongyo, diamoku, experiences, guidances, senior leaders speeches, and most importantly, holiest of vows dedicated to the big cheese, all before this little gem started. You know - the same old tired crap that has been passed off as "true Buddhism" for decades. Let 'em have a little fun dancing - 'cause the big zaimu campaign is almost here and they're gonna need a glimmer of happiness to hang on to for another round of being bled dry. Vampires. Well, at least the music wasn't totally awful, I've heard much, much worse! Where's the Buddhism indeed! That's what I've been wondering for years!!!

Spartacus

I've had the same "experience" seeing people I knew and used to go to meetings with on YouTube, still doing the exact same thing all these years later, nothing changing. People without a future (sorry to say), as long as they stay in. I know many will die with the cult org. delusion.

I've seen a few senior leaders who are still kicking around, some on the west coast, some now on the east coast. Some of the pioneering members are looking old as hell. They are dying off every year though. I also see a ton of "new" members, who are actually just the kids of the people who were just kids, teenagers, or my age when I was in. (Mis)fortune-babies, everywhere, a new generation, now shackled to the gakkai cult org., just like I used to be. Definitely a sobering reminder as to what could have very easily been my fate had I not gotten out.

Most of the kaikans I used to frequent have all been changed now, but they all do look basically the same on the inside. As you stated, the meetings are all definitely the same, too. Cousin Rufus Gongyo, ... YEP!!! You can bet they are following the same pattern. I'd be willing to bet that that cult jazz dancing came about right before the big cheese's (Nagashima) closing speech.

You are absolutely correct about stepping into the cult's hornet nest when you dare to take them on. I never did it in a formal meeting setting like you did (that must have took some massive cojones, Spartacus!), but I did do it several times face to face against small groups of them. Once at a large cult venue mtg. returning to our bus, another time after a large cult gathering at a kaikan, a couple of times in a small guidance room with "top" senior leaders (both in the USA and the motherland) and numerous times one-on-one during home-v's / telephone calls / random run ins. One time, I was even struck by an irate WD who couldn't contain her anger when I wouldn't relent in my arguments and had the insolence (in her eyes) to speak my mind (when nobody else would).

I've also seen WD members practically physically attack temple members who dared show up at a gakkai meeting, in the immediate aftermath of the priesthood breakup. I watched HQ level "leaders" do nothing as they watched in silence. I had to physically step in between them, separate them to keep the gakkai cult crazed out zombie WD members from striking them. The temple members were pushed away by gakkai WD and arms and fists were raised in the air ready to strike. I will also add, the temple members were shocked, completely cordial, respectful and did nothing wrong. The temple members where the ones backing up and retreating and it was the gakkai members who were pushing forward like wild animals on the attack, calling them "spies" and to "get outta here!", etc..

Some of the people in that attack group were also the precious, can do no wrong, pioneering member Soka spirit bodhisattvas. Exemplary "peaceful", "buddhist" behavior - gakkai cultie pseudo-buddhist Dear Leader cult member behavior, that is.

Although I've been snarled at by the Mr. Hyde side of gakkai cult members many times, I've never had them set after me in full zombie attack mode like I witnessed them doing against the temple members. That's something I'll never forget.

- Hitch

Posted by: rattyboy ()
Date: March 31, 2013 06:51AM

A warning sign to anyone watching the first volunteer video that Hitch posted at the top of the last page ( I include the link below) as a person first encountering this 'secret to happiness' is at the 2 minute mark after John holds up the NMRK sign. He says: "We actually chant this phrase." (Wait a minute, who is this WE. There was no mention of a bunch of you....oh oh, I get it, this is a cult). I write this because the presenter had only let the viewer know that there was a secret that HE had encountered. Then when the secret is revealed including "We put our hands together like this", the viewer is slowly let in on the group scam. He 'sincerely' reads from a script next to the camera that he sincerely cares about your happiness.(at 5:00 min mark) I skipped over some parts before writing this, but I'll check it out again, I guess, for other details. Does anyone recognize him? He is not an excited newbie, he goes way back to the mid-80's NSA.
(Before anyone writes WTF - check the next post from me. It has Hitch's first video link that I am refering to)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2013 07:02AM by rattyboy.

Posted by: rattyboy ()
Date: March 31, 2013 06:54AM

Hitch
$GI CULT informercial, made voluntarily (?) by a cult member eager to do "shakubuku", save other people and change his own karma. It reminds me of those con-men self-motivation speakers who promise to deliver all the secrets of "hope, courage, confidence, & unshakeable happiness" to you, for "free." "It won't cost you a dime, not one penny." Only 30 minutes a day of the magic chant. Yeah right.
[www.youtube.com]

And this looks to be another voluntary upload, this time of perhaps an ex-$GI cult member, who has cult hopped to another similar cult (JMO) and still regards Williams-Sadanaga as his "hero." Virtual daimoku (magic chant, sansho, etc.) for the U.S.A. gakkai cult org. mini-master-boss of the olden days.
[www.youtube.com]

There is no end to the wishful and magical thinking, is there.

- Hitch

The First video listed above is what I was refering to, sorry! - Rattyboy

Date: March 31, 2013 07:32AM

I've also seen WD members practically physically attack temple members who dared show up at a gakkai meeting, in the immediate aftermath of the priesthood breakup. I watched HQ level "leaders" do nothing as they watched in silence. I had to physically step in between them, separate them to keep the gakkai cult crazed out zombie WD members from striking them. The temple members were pushed away by gakkai WD and arms and fists were raised in the air ready to strike. I will also add, the temple members were shocked, completely cordial, respectful and did nothing wrong. The temple members where the ones backing up and retreating and it was the gakkai members who were pushing forward like wild animals on the attack, calling them "spies" and to "get outta here!", etc..

Some of the people in that attack group were also the precious, can do no wrong, pioneering member Soka spirit bodhisattvas. Exemplary "peaceful", "buddhist" behavior - gakkai cultie pseudo-buddhist Dear Leader cult member behavior, that is.
This reminds me of something I mentioned a while back here. Shortly after I arrived here in the San Diego area, I heard about this man who had been "banned" from the nearby kaikan. A woman I met early on, lovely lesbian lady, turned out to have been there the night of "the trouble." I started nosing around, and here's what I found.

This man was practicing with the temple, and this had happened around 2000, I'm thinking. Before I moved here, in any case, but I think it was summer, 2000. I'm learning about it in the fall of 2001. Anyhow, he was invited to the kaikan for a gosho study meeting, I think. He was into photography and was handsome and charming - as you might imagine, all the women members at this gosho study were buzzing around him like bees afterward. Well, the SGI leadership decided he was a temple "spy" and that he was there to "recruit" SGI members over to the Dark Side. Because he was having a friendly and lively discussion with some members about their common interest in photography.

He wasn't "up to anything". He accompanied a friend to a gosho study. He had been invited! He was, if anything, a guest! And the SGI leadership went on a campaign of character assassination about him. I wish I could remember the names - I had a page of notes on it that I ran across in getting rid of some old stuff just this year, and I threw it out. However, Tom Ultican, an SGI member down in San Diego (who has been vilified on this forum), was friends with this man and stood up for him, defending him against the organization. The man moved away, and Tom kept his destination a secret, so as to halt any further harassment of this individual who, as he told me, was now practicing quietly elsewhere.

Those who were not leaders, who knew this man personally, said that he'd done nothing wrong. There was nothing going on, except that he was handsome and charming and thus drew an inordinate amount of attention from the women who typically make up SGI activities. The banning him from the kaikan was simply mean-spirited character assassination. The only thing he'd done "wrong" was to practice with the temple, and that made him automatically The Enemy.

I spoke to a couple of local high-ranking leaders and they all shook their heads - "No, they were fooled. He was a temple spy here to recruit our members for the temple." And that was the end of any discussion with them. They *knew*.

I tried to fight against this type of poisonous attitude through Soka Spirit, but that initiative held little power and the SGI leaders had already made up their minds.

Date: March 31, 2013 07:33AM

Looks like this is the same San Antonio kaikan where I took to the mike to redress the culties almost 20 years ago. At last, I had grown courageous enough to speak the truth about the inequalities and unfair practices of the SG cult. As I read from a lengthy pre-prepared speech, I watched the crowd's agitation rising like a rocket. They began to seeth with anger as I continued my verbal reprimand of Gakkai rules and policies. Near the end of my statement, I could see some of the members struggling to keep themselves seated and their rage contained. I could sense how the audacity of my telling the unadulterated truth about the cult had brought me very close to being physically attacked. Culties do not want to hear about anything that does not conform to their pre-programed cult reality. It can be dangerous to step inside and stir the hornet's nest. But now I'm very happy that I did speak out against the cult at that old kaikan that I unwittingly donated so much of my precious time and energy to.
Spartacus, did you happen to save a transcript of your remarks? I would LOVE to see it!!

Date: March 31, 2013 08:15AM

The whole concept of "spies" just makes me laugh. The gakkai was spying back on the temple members, in much more evil and dishonest ways. Pot meet kettle. If I had to make a judgement, I'd say the gakkai was much more paranoid and insecure about the whole thing. They certainly were the only ones going berserk about it, that's for sure.

What are they going to do to temple member spies caught out? Handcuff them with tri-colored gakkai cult juzu beads, sit them in front of a giant picture of The Dear Leader, brand them with "Mentor & Disciple" tattoos and torture them by reading excerpts of "The Human Revolution" to them????

Watch out when they bring out that wet noodle to start lashing you with! HAHA!

- Hitch

Date: March 31, 2013 09:46AM

"You're pathetic."

"Do you know what you need?"

"What?"

"Shakubuku."

"You wanna tell me what that means?"

[www.youtube.com]

"It's a swift spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever."

"Oooh, that'd be good." .... "I think ....."

Cue in evil smile.

HAHA! One of the most truthful definitions I've ever heard of this gakkai misused cult terminology.

- Hitch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.