Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: August 29, 2012 08:27AM

And one more [www.youtube.com], demonstrating the $oka, Scientology-esque, cult para-military (Sea Org.-like) wanna-be police protectors (in full uniform) video and audio stalking those who dare speak out against the cult. Remember, this is the cult's home-motherland. All international branches are just surrogates abroad, serving the Japanese billionaire pseudo-buddhist cult. The nichiren daishonin buddhism hijacking, false religious cult.

[www.youtube.com] - Malaysia
[www.youtube.com] - Brazil
[www.youtube.com] - America (brainwashing the young)
[www.youtube.com] - The Original, in Japan (Pay particular attention to the English lyrics and the dear leader's attire, which is also emulated in the Malaysia and Brazil clips above).

Cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Upgrayed ()
Date: August 29, 2012 09:21AM

Thank you Hitch, another round of hard hitting videos that expose the SGI Cult.

The fan dance allows each member to experience dear leaders creative expressions and bind further into Sensei's brainwashing, uh I mean heart. Unfortunately his heart pumps for your mind, energy , money and obedience.

I don't think mimicing him will gain these cult followers billions of dollars, but at least they can dream, literally as they are in a hypnotic trance.

Many core members share a belief about Taisaku Ikeda that most beginners in the cult practice aren't aware of , but when told, it wouldn't be such a leap from the regular adoration and worship. Um, of course remember not to seek anything outside yourself.

I have been told by pioneer members that Ikeda can read your mind. I have been told (in whispers) that Ikeda is Nichiren Daishonin reincarnated.

Also, President Ikeda works around the clock and has written out instructions for the Soka Gakkai 30 to 40 years into the future after he is dead. Let's not forget that his endless compassion allows him to have incredible memory and genius level intelligence. He gained these superpowers from chanting sincerely and fighting for Kosen Rufu or Peace on Earth.

He doesn't sleep. Just takes power naps and recharges, going back to work for mankind. Yes, you heard it here, the cat is out of the bag, he doesn't sleep. Don't under estimate this immortal, until you know his heart. He's never taken a vacation in all his years as President of the $oka Gakkai.
You too can do the same and emulate your mentor, while being a perfect slave.

One tool that the SGI cult uses to manipulate people is one's own arrogance. By trash talking and degrading anyone who leaves or is not in perfect alignment with the cults wishes, those who play the perfect soldier can grandstand and get high on self righteous arrogance.

The perfect Gakkai soldier is led along with the carrot and stick of self righteousness through getting bound up in the cult's lavish praise that is given to those who follow at every step. They get the badge of being loved by the cult and this is dangerous as it creates a habitual need to please.

I have a feeling that those who are in this cult that read this thread know something isn't right but can't reach the answer. They are sucked in too deep.
With the amount of views this thread has gotten, I would say hundreds of SGI members have scanned through this site. Hopefully those of us here articulating the deceit and manipulation can help you become aware of what is taking place.

Many of you are most likely intelligent and would never join the scientologists, but guess what you have.... only with a different outfit.

For those who are new or looking at joining the SGI cult, we are not crazy people who begrudge ourselves or the cult, we simply offer our time and energy to help you make a clear choice with all the tools and the contrasting side to this SGI cult. Remember to use your critical faculties.

To the SGI paid goons, you most likely are too mind controlled fried to ever leave, but if you can get out, you will be a miracle.

Hubbard, Ikeda, Moon, Stalin if you belong to a group that worships a cult of personality, yes folks, you are in a cult.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 09:30AM by Upgrayed.

Date: August 29, 2012 09:44AM

Here is the math.

Total views: 192,923

Total pages:467

Total views per page: 413

No doubt SGI cult members are viewing this thread.

Date: August 29, 2012 12:25PM

FNCC - The Cult Retreat (Florida Nature & Culture Center) [www.youtube.com].

1:34 min. mark - "When you go back to the REAL world, because you gotta go back, ya know!" (Talk about a Freudian slip.)

1:40 min. mark - Same ol' perennial canned speeches ("I'd like to really thank you from the bottom of my heart", in spite of your very difficult financial situation." / "Though it may seem that you have suffered a loss right now, if you persevere with resolute faith, you will definitely be able to recoup that loss, 10 or 20x over!" - Translation = "don't complain about the $$ you spent coming here, you will get it all back, and then some.")

2:30 min. mark - The Dear Leaders' Museum, full of Ikeda artifacts, along with its centerpiece 2:48 min. mark, Ikeda's kanji calligraphy (received only 2 hours before it officially opened (!!) - HOW MYSTICAL & FORTUNATE!!

3:21 min. mark - the indoctrinating cult film (mandatory viewing?)

3:58 min. mark - The (useless) feel good official "Certificate Presentation".

4:12 min. mark - The reaffirmation "Friendship Exchange" dinner. Share with fellow members (4:24 min. mark) how coming to the cult retreat changed you.

4:42 min. mark - The (in)famous "Talent(less) Show." Create lifelong bonds with your fellow culties doing asinine things together.

(Oh, and btw, you are not allowed to leave the cult retreat alone (or in groups), on your own, even during your "free" time. Your freedoms are essentially removed from you while in residence and attending a cult seminar. How grown adults ever stand for and tolerate such controlling and manipulative behavior, is beyond me.)

Holy sh**! I'm so glad I got the hell away from this cult. If I were still doing this today, I'd give all of you permission to just please shoot me now and put me out of my misery.

Unbelievable. (And I actually know some of the people in that video.)

Date: August 29, 2012 12:34PM

One thing that I find amazing about this mb, is the fact that none of us actually know each other, but we all automatically can relate, have similar stories to share and have been through many of the same "experiences" all the way down to even the smallest of details. On that note, ...

I have heard some of these exact same things:

Upgrayed
I have been told by pioneer members that Ikeda can read your mind. I have been told (in whispers) that Ikeda is Nichiren Daishonin reincarnated.

Also, President Ikeda works around the clock and has written out instructions for the Soka Gakkai 30 to 40 years into the future after he is dead. Let's not forget that his endless compassion allows him to have incredible memory and genius level intelligence. He gained these superpowers from chanting sincerely and fighting for Kosen Rufu or Peace on Earth.

He doesn't sleep. Just takes power naps and recharges, going back to work for mankind. Yes, you heard it here, the cat is out of the bag, he doesn't sleep. Don't under estimate this immortal, until you know his heart. He's never taken a vacation in all his years as President of the $oka Gakkai.
You too can do the same and emulate your mentor, while being a perfect slave.

The Dear Leader is all-knowing and all-wise. He can feel your pure faith. There is a "mystical" connection to you as a member. Members quiver and some even break out in spontaneous tears after seeing him in person, especially close up. I have heard members share ecstatic stories with each other about how close they got to him at some meeting or event he attended, of how he looked right at them into their eyes, they saw each other, they shook his hand, he came over to them, or they got to sit in close proximity to him - and it was all because of their hard practice, abundant chanting, $zaimu$ donations, pure faith, devotion to following the "true law" and opening their heart to "sensei." Some of the hardcore "leaders" are also given gifts when Ikeda visits; they compare, admire, congratulate and envy each others' "benefits" from "sensei." Japanese "leaders" especially cherish the dear leader's works (books, calligraphy, photos, etc.) that have been stamped with his precious hanko (Ikeda crest, official seal marking).

And you are right, this only goes on behind hardcore gakkai cult walls, privately, and is not readily on display or witnessed by the outside world. Any member who says it isn't so, is either in denial, hasn't been around long enough or is too weak in faith (i.e., you are not let into hardcore circles). Some really bizarre stuff, made all the more weird when you realize that the object of their worship and devotion is essentially a short, overweight, balding, rich Japanese guy with greasy hair.

Upgrayed
One tool that the SGI cult uses to manipulate people is one's own arrogance. By trash talking and degrading anyone who leaves or is not in perfect alignment with the cults wishes, those who play the perfect soldier can grandstand and get high on self righteous arrogance.

In the cult, thinking for yourself is also equated to "arrogance." According to them, it is not only arrogant, it is also wrong (the wrong attitude in faith and in practice) and inherently evil (succumbing to devilish influences, "harboring doubts" so to speak).

Posted by: SGBye ()
Date: August 29, 2012 04:19PM

Very true, Upgrayed & Hitch. Members would say that Ikeda can tell how strong your faith is just by looking at you and that he can tell which member is truly striving and/or struggling in their practice. As a child growing up in the cult, he was practically Santa Claus: “He knows when you’ve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!”

Date: August 29, 2012 09:04PM

Sorry for the cult speak faux pas. Let me exchange the term "arrogance" for self inflated importance.

SGBYE, Glad you got out!

This site , especially through contributing is really opening my eyes further to what I was involved in. It's odd that I somehow glazed through all of the glaring red flags, oblivious to what is so clear now.

Which has gotten me thinking. What techniques are being used that keep people from using their critical faculties towards this Cult?

Well, I am sure my answer will be more refined as I become even more aware of the tactics but for now, I can point out what's obvious.

In the publications, everything is "feel good". In the world tribune, everyone is smiling in every picture. There is a strict policy across the spectrum of the cult organization that everything must be marketed to make people feel good. The messages from dear leader and the study material, everything is again "feel good" and the rhetoric is eternally optimistic.

It's clear now that Ikeda is merely a construction. A completely forged identity that is marketed to the masses. The entire organization, from the top, is shielded and invisible from scrutiny. How? Everything is covered in candy syrup. Nothing gets through. The history of the SGI is contrived and fictionalized, everything is false.

It's viscerally extremely slippery. Most people make mistakes, from time to time we expose ourselves to scrutiny or falter in our image we wish others to percieve. We are human. The problem with being human is that we are again, vulnerable to mistakes.

Ikeda , on the other hand is not vulnerable, he is iron clad. Why? Because he is just a packaged identity, generated in back rooms and projected through the cult propaganda machine. You can't judge Ikeda, because he is untouchable. Again, why? Because his life and everything else is contrived and exploited in a way that is seamless. You don't know the real Ikeda and you never will because he hides behind a facade, which is created to get you to lay down your arms and trust.

Sure, some of you have seen him in public and he does give and take with members. Even so, it's scripted and worked out. The few times where he has slipped, for example the video that was posted here, where he has a temper tantrum, which is completely out of script for what you would be led to believe, the few times where he slips, he exhibits strange behavior. Whenever he goes off script, it's covered up. Again, look how that video is being censored repeatedly from getting to the public...
Of course he exists, but my point is that he doesn't candidly appear. He is a Soka Gakkai construction in so much as his role as a personality cult leader.

This propaganda "feel good" machine projects ideals and values onto the members. The members, unaware, mimic and imitate the message and subsequently , you have plastic "feel good" people who help in contsructing a hygenic false collective reality that is reinforced through the "mentor/disciple relationship". You are given information to who Ikeda is and how he behaves and as disciple, you follow the script.

Very clever. That is why there is two worlds within the SGI cult. The surface world which is "feel good" and in which the atmosphere is to express "enlightenment" and well being. This constructed environment is ideal for recruitment. There is also world number two which is "behind the scenes".
So, off the stage, another reality is in place. The role of leaders is to make sure the script is being followed on the "stage" and that the message gets across to all members so that they play their special part in constructing the set. Behind the scenes is where leaders play their role in making sure that people comply. The leaders are enforcers of an alternate reality. Actually there is a third world, where behind the individual veil, there are all of the normal emotions and behaviors which are being suppressed and it's these emotions that stew and boil under the artificially enduced "feel good" environment.

The more time someone has been in the SGI cult, the more sick and repressed they are. I have heard horrible gossip and backbiting within this cult.
Underneath the fake scenery there is a very alive need to ventilate the pressure. This is what shocks people after they have been in for a while. You suddenly become aware that the world you were in was fake. This environment that disarms you , makes you feel comfortable and lulls you into shutting off your critical defense mechanisms. This is what tricks people into turning off their defenses.

It's very schizophrenic as people will go back and forth between two or three "worlds". The feel good packaged reality is a drug. The "behind the scenes" reality is the place where people take responsibility in maintaining and upkeeping the "feel good" reality. The third reality is well, actual reality
where the emotional ventilation and pressure release occurs.

Rather than attacking the cult, no you just attack other members or even better , the enemies of "Soka". The Soka spirit issue is so powerful because it allows a great release for this suppressed energy. Attack the temple and from what I have seen, many members are fanatical over this issue.
I had been told that I should chant for Nichiren Shoshu's demise. The reason being that the Nichiren Shoshu, being the SGI cult shadow, is trying to behave like the SGI to trick people into leaving for the temple. It's all nuts, layers upon layers.

Oh, if you think that perhaps the Nichiren Shoshu would be better for you, forget it. I have studied their organization and they are if they weren't already from the beginning, just as sick. Instead of Ikeda, they have the high priest. So, don't jump out of the fire and into the frying pan.

Edit: I am on a roll... What keeps people in the cult is essentially being addicted to the "feel good" drug that covers up and hides the official reality which is harsh and can be cruel at times.

When people leave, they are forced to face themselves and in many instances they are faced with being alone and without the cult "feel good" crutch.
Some return to the fold as they need that "fix". Some will rationalize and say to themselves that the cult is better than being "lost" again.

Cult members should be treated as drug addicts or alcoholics. They should also get the same compassion and help.

Some will say that the organization helped them and that they overcame many obstacles. Well, you would have overcome obstacles anyhow, people outside the cult do so everyday, the difference is that people outside of cults use different crutches to help them along. Family and friends or perhaps a therapist. There are other tools besides the cult to find a helping hand. The big lie is that you couldn't have overcome your problem without the cult holding your hand. Many are tricked into believing that they can only survive with the cult. This would be a deadly mistake to make, in regards to the dignity and respect of your life.

No more for now.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 09:30PM by Upgrayed.

Date: August 29, 2012 09:39PM

One more. I awoke this morning and got a flood of insights to how I could have been manipulated. This seems like a good place to share.

Why does the "human revolution" have Ikeda with a fake name of Yamamoto Shinichi? Because it's fiction. If they were to have used his actual name, the SGI cult could get sued for lying ( I don't know the legal term). Any material with Yamamoto in it, fiction. Fake. not true. Cult fiction. Packaged propaganda. Think about it, look through the SGI cult material, what do you see? All of the history of the Soka Gakkai is constructed under the Yamamoto based literature.

This is important. Only a cult would do this. Don't you find this deceitful?

Posted by: rattyboy ()
Date: August 30, 2012 03:14AM

Upgrayed - At least one leader in my Area would say we are meeting to study the "Novel", referring to the New Human Revolution. This probably applied to this publication of more recent alleged events since some living members might remember the truth.

I will add more thoughts to what has been posted lately. My last post was fragmented because I wanted to quickly get the thoughts out and then get back to what is becoming a successful return to "real life' after about 3 years of working hard at recognizing the programming, the matrix created by these gakkai "consensus circles" (My term, I'll give examples later). It was more than 20 years total of seeing this and some months of stepping back at times through the years. This forum has helped immensely. But there is nothing on this board that surprises me when I look at the big picture of the Gakkai, though I'm still astounded that human beings are involved. All of the examples posted seem like they could have happened to me based on what I observed.

Not "Guidance" but a wish of mine: I'd like to urge members on the fence to go cold turkey for 3 months and not even open the butsudan doors or attend meetings. Even if you have to talk to your Gohonzon ( if that is what you do) and say: "I have these doubts and need to do this in order to honestly assess for my self, the very self I have entrusted to you, scroll, or Prez Ikeda", and then look at the fear you might be experiencing by even thinking for 5 minutes "What if I stopped the chanting?" How does it feel to own that fear? How does it feel talking to a photo or a scroll and trying to assess if it is alright, in your own personal bill of rights, to harbor doubts?

Hitch - My incident I posted many pages back about being blocked by 2 Women's division members from leaving a big auditorium, don't picture Japanese WD. It was 2 African American women over 35 yrs of age. Very determined nevertheless.

I try not to imagine the responses members have to my disappearance, but just imagining the canned responses that do detriment to the listener's faculties, whomever that may be, bothers me more than what they may think of me. And if I met one of them again and they assured me that the choice was mine and everything is alright, I'm sure I would be lulled into a slightly less guarded position even while holding my ground... And of course there are the apologists.

You can not engage in a reasonable discussion about your involvement in the cult with a member of that cult and certainly you cannot address their involvement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2012 03:18AM by rattyboy.

Date: August 30, 2012 06:25AM

rattyboy
Upgrayed - At least one leader in my Area would say we are meeting to study the "Novel", referring to the New Human Revolution. This probably applied to this publication of more recent alleged events since some living members might remember the truth.

I remember one incident, because it was so weird to me at the time: a transplanted Japanese ymd came over to a group of us sitting in the some seats near the front of the room, right in front of the butsudan, and he was literally clutching the human revolution book to his chest, about to cry, saying "zis is a plecious book by plesident Ikeda zato we should sutady tugeza wis allu of our hato" (translation = "This is a precious book by President Ikeda that we should study together, with all of our heart.") He then walked away, hunched over, because he was too emotional to stand straight up. The entire group of us were stunned into silence and we just looked at each other, silently agreeing that what we just encountered was a nut case.

rattyboy
Not "Guidance" but a wish of mine: I'd like to urge members on the fence to go cold turkey for 3 months and not even open the butsudan doors or attend meetings. Even if you have to talk to your Gohonzon ( if that is what you do) and say: "I have these doubts and need to do this in order to honestly assess for my self, the very self I have entrusted to you, scroll, or Prez Ikeda", and then look at the fear you might be experiencing by even thinking for 5 minutes "What if I stopped the chanting?" How does it feel to own that fear? How does it feel talking to a photo or a scroll and trying to assess if it is alright, in your own personal bill of rights, to harbor doubts?

One thought that entered my mind as a kid and never left me, is the bizzare fact that people are chanting to a piece of paper. A piece of paper. It's reality knocking on the door, to be let in.

They serve water and fruit to it, they stand guard over it at kaikans, they bow to it, they place leaves in their mouths so as to not breathe on it, you can't photograph it, you can't point your feet towards it, they spend hours upon hours in front of it, chanting, sitting on bended knee, sometimes even aggressively bobbing up and down, back and forth, loudly chanting, and I've also heard horror stories about how somebody accidently spilled something on it or ripped it and went on to suffer unspeakable agonies, accidents and even premature death.

Even in bizzaro-land, this stuff takes the cake.

rattyboy
Hitch - My incident I posted many pages back about being blocked by 2 Women's division members from leaving a big auditorium, don't picture Japanese WD. It was 2 African American women over 35 yrs of age. Very determined nevertheless.

The Japanese WD were always the least of my worries, because I knew how to handle them and play their game. My problems were standing up to other ymd (members and leaders) who were much older than me (in some cases, grown men), controlling me, blocking my way, and even engaging in power hungry displays of dysfunctional manipulation (solely because of their position and the fact that they knew that they could get away with it within the insulated gakkai cult world). I can state as a fact that the youth division activities/practices were where the biggest mind games were played on fellow members, more so than in any of the other divisions.

One way that I deal with current members if I ever encounter them, is to remind myself that they don't normally respect common everyday bounds of courtesy and manners (in words or actions), therefore I'm under no obligation to do the same in return. I never hesitate to physically remove them if they overstep, push them back if they start to intrude, and respond bluntly if they try to psychologically manipulate. Every time I have ever done so, they are stunned and it takes them a minute or two to recover (they simply aren't used to it). I hate to say it, but you have to treat them like you would a mentally ill person.

Let them have their beliefs, but firmly draw a line and do not allow them to cross it. Do not challenge their delusions, but do let them know that you do not buy into to same thought patterns or share their version of reality. Turn it all around on them, take charge, redirect them and control the encounter to what your desired goal is (even if it is something as simple as putting distance between you and them). If it's an aggressive falsely confident "leader", all you have to do is challenge his or her fallacious thought patterns with critical thinking and then sit back and slowly watch their carefully constructed, hallow, facade begin to crumble (or get angry, depending on their true nature).

I've never gone to them, seeking to do any of this. They have always come to me, leaving me no choice in the matter. Always defend your right to think for yourself, your right to self-determination and your right to not be manipulated in any way, shape or form.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.