Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: August 07, 2012 06:56PM

Freeheartandmind
https://calipatriot.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/sgi-usa-is-a-cult-disguised-as-a-religious-organization-that-promotes-one-world-government-part-three/

Check this out!

This kind of stuff . . . . . . .

"A Taste of Hypocrisy."

"I want to describe an experience that was perplexing to me. One of my “leaders” said they needed a couple of hundred signatures for the “Liberty Bell” campaign. The organization/cult always had some campaign or other to keep its followers involved and engaged. Not to take part would open a member up to ridicule and/or ostracization. If neither of those tactics worked, then leaders would become hostile and invoke threats of violence, whether real or imagined.

When an order came down the ranks it had to be obeyed, or else the Buddha may strike from the sky. If it the leaders from up above needed 200 signatures, then the lower-ranking leader had to turn in 200 names. As the deadline less than a day away, my local leader asked me to sign names, either real or made up. I protested at first, but the answer is “this is for world peace, this is for your life.” Of course, who doesn’t want world peace, who doesn’t want what is just and good for their life, right? So I compromised my integrity, my sense of right and wrong, and ethics, and helped sign names of people, dead or alive, who I may or may not know on a piece of paper sent somewhere.

Not only am I breaking a cardinal rule never to show all the bad, “negative” things about the organization, I am admitting what an idiot I was not to refuse to do something that was unethical and immoral. To this day, I regret I did not refuse, but followed like a good little sheeple.

This is how the organization begins to take hold of a person, by getting them to do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do under usual circumstances. This is downright abuse, in my estimation. If an organization and its leaders have no problem with signing phony names to a phony propaganda campaign, what other things would they have no problem doing? Especially when it comes to money, or their personal benefit?
"

. . . . . . was happening all the time. Ordinary run-of-the-mill stuff in the cult. Saw it often. Lower level "leaders", fearful of the "leaders" above them, misrepresenting things on paper, padding the numbers, and even making up the difference in $$$ contributions/subscriptions - all simply to avoid the wrath, threats, scorn, heaped on guilt, or loss of face to the so-called "senior leaders" (i.e., ultra-manipulators). Pretty typical screwed up, dysfunctional behavior for the gakkai cult organization. They did this kind of stuff routinely, without so much as even batting an eyelash. The better you were at this kind of sh**, the better "leader" you could ultimately become. In fact, this was one of the unwritten subjective criteria, mentioned in my earlier post above, required for one to even *become* a higher level "leader." Do whatever it is you have to do and whatever it takes, to please your higher ups and deftly out maneuver others vying for the same thing around you by beating them to the finish line. Do whatever is asked of you, do it quick and do it well, with the ends justifying the means, and everything is just peaches (for *you*, the "leader" - which is all that really matters to their warped mind).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: INFOWARS ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:11AM

What if the ceremony is the Air was parallel to the New Jerusalem in the book of revelations?
The city is described having jewels like lapis lazuli and other. Music (or trumpets are heard) angles or gods or whatever are seating inside this city. Voices are heard booming out.
I am a coast to coast am listener for almost a decade now. ( www.coasttocoastam.com) I have always wondered if the Ceremony in the Air – The Treasure Tower – The bodhisattvas coming from out of the earth. We’re not as we have been taught metaphorical but real somehow. Just a thought
Take a look at this picture. [www.bing.com]
Why can’t a spaceship be big enough to take the Buddha and others into the sky when he reveals his teachings? I don’t think we are alone.
We read in the Gosho how Nichiren became a Buddha many trillions of billions of kalpa’s ago. We learn about dragon kings, and dragon daughter (shape shifting) non-human beings protecting the Buddha’s. What is that; if not extra-terrestrial? I know some of you might think I have flipped. But think about the Buddha sutra’s as a history book or a scientific book – that is how I see the Old Testament. The book of Enoch – which I have only read bits and pieces on the internet.
So what do you think??? Why could we not be martians living on this planet?

Research this!
The Nine Unknown Men
According to occult lore, the Nine Unknown Men are a two millennia-old secret society founded by the Indian Emperor Asoka 273 BC. The legend of The Nine Unknown Men goes back to the time of the Emperor Asoka, who was the grandson of Chandragupta. Ambitious like his ancestor whose achievements he was anxious to complete, he conquered the region of Kalinga which lay between what is now Calcutta and Madras. The Kalingans resisted and lost 100,000 men in the battle. At the sight of this massacre Asoka was overcome and resolved to follow the path of non-violence.
He converted to Buddhism after the massacre, the Emperor founded the society of the Nine to preserve and develop knowledge that would be dangerous to humanity if it fell into the wrong hands. It is said that the Emperor Asoka once aware of the horrors of war, wished to forbid men ever to put their intelligence to evil uses. During his reign natural science, past and present, was vowed to secrecy. Henceforward, and for the next 2,000 years, all researches, ranging from the structure of matter to the techniques employed in collective psychology, were to be hidden behind the mystical mask of a people commonly believed to be exclusively concerned with ecstasy and supernatural phenomena. Asoka founded the most powerful secret society on earth: that of the Nine Unknown [www.indohistory.com] Me

The nine books entrusted to the Nine Unknown contain information on
1. Propaganda and Psychological warfare,
2. Physiology, including secrets concerning the "touch of death",
3. Microbiology,
4. Alchemy,
5. Communication, including communication with extraterrestrials,
6. Gravity, and anti-gravity devices (Vimanas, the "ancient UFOs of India"),
7. Cosmology, including hyperspace and time-travel,
8. Light, and a technology capable of modifying the speed of light and
9. Sociology, including rules predicting the rise and fall of empires.[citation needed

Date: August 11, 2012 03:06PM

INFOWARS

Research this!
The Nine Unknown Men

Done. Here you are [www.cracked.com].

PS - cf. the "Shadowy Organizations" portion in the above link, for specific mention, but the whole article applies.

Speaking of "warped minds", I now know why some people are in cults in the first place.

Posted by: Freeheartandmind ()
Date: August 12, 2012 09:37AM

Thanks for responding to infowars, I was like "WTF" when I saw that post.

Posted by: wakatta1 ()
Date: August 12, 2012 07:23PM

All,

HEH! Decision time...

So the choice is whether this NG continues to debate SGI and that organization's descent into full cult status or whether it simply evolves into a UFO newsgroup. Hmm, I wonder who's purposes THAT evolution would suit?

There is ample actual evidence of how SGI has driven it's organization and membership into a hole, and that truth doesn't require postulating about vedic allegories and conspiracy theorist name mappings between historical, scriptural and "true believer" identities.

This NG is only one of a few beacons to those who are stuck in cult.org where they could be exposed to counter arguments against the cult propaganda.

I vote to press on.

Wakatta1 (still lurking...)

Posted by: simplify ()
Date: August 12, 2012 08:16PM

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought WTF about Infowar's post. On reflection, how did this get past the moderator since it has absolutely nothing to do with how SGI affects former cult members and families, which I thought was the main aim of this forum?

Simplify (still shaken by finding out that SGI is a cult)

Date: August 13, 2012 03:55AM

I also wondered how that post even made it to the board. At an rate, it reflects one of two options:

1. It is legit, which speaks volumes about the mindset that came up with it (it also was a full cut-n-paste job, btw). In which case, it ironically really isn't much crazier than some of the "members" that I encountered and remember from my time in the cult org..

... or ...

2. It's a deflection attempt post, which, at the very least, speaks to the kind of manipulators that one sometimes has to deal with inside the cult org..

Either way, it pretty much speaks for itself.

On the topic of the cult org. membership numbers - unfortunately, although it appears to be in decline in the U.S., it is more than making up for it in other countries like Brazil and India (where it has broad appeal for a number of complex reasons). It's kind of like the chthonic Medusa whose serpent hair just regresses in one area, only to re-emerge in another.

Date: August 13, 2012 04:09AM

simplify

My alarm bells started gently chiming in my teenage years, but it took until I was an adult, to figure out exactly why. Being "shaken" is a good thing; some people never even reach that point and wind up devoting their entire lives, as well as, unfortunately, getting future family generations enslaved to the cult. From what I see, sadly, the latter appears to be more and more common with the passage of time.

Posted by: Nichijew ()
Date: August 13, 2012 05:16AM

INFOWARS
Nichijew
Anyone get the e-mail from "Danny Nagashima" on the new direction of SGI which came out on August 4? I hear it has something to do with leadership structure. Need confirmation. One thing I'm certain, Hitch will not be the new General Director nor will he be the head of public relations.

Nichi
yep, the Area level is going away and will be combined with the chapter to be General Chapter. its a great move -- the district will now have the support they need. Regions leaders might become district leaders as well not all but some. Some have never been district leaders

Yes INFOWARS, great idea. I'm rejoining immediately, Sensei, my tears are flowing. Hehe

Mark

Posted by: Freeheartandmind ()
Date: August 13, 2012 05:36AM

Hitch
simplify

My alarm bells started gently chiming in my teenage years, but it took until I was an adult, to figure out exactly why. Being "shaken" is a good thing; some people never even reach that point and wind up devoting their entire lives, as well as, unfortunately, getting future family generations enslaved to the cult. From what I see, sadly, the latter appears to be more and more common with the passage of time.

I'm still kind of shaken too by the full realization that NSA/SGI was/is a cult. Thought I was too smart to get caught up like that. The value of this MB is that the insidious nature of cult practices is fully revealed and may help those who are starting to wonder.

Just wondering...is ikea dead or alive?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.