Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: SGBye ()
Date: June 03, 2012 03:22PM

My sibling once went to a meeting after an earthquake had occurred. Power was down, cell phone service was out, and there were some small aftershocks so people were being told to stay home but, of course, my sibling wouldn’t dream of missing an all-important meeting. Going there turned out to be for nothing because it had been cancelled - I guess the only thing people will put off a meeting for is if the earth literally rattles and shakes. I’m sure the phrase “You have such a great seeking spirit!” and other such nonsense was said in abundance to my sibling that day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: June 03, 2012 04:51PM

The really gung-ho members can potentially be rewarded with cult master (Williams/Sadanaga, Ikeda) signed awards and other "signature" items.

I've seen these certificates cause members to shiver with emotion and become moist eyed as they clutch them tenderly to their chests as if they were holding 2nd or 3rd class religious (in this case, "cult") relics.

You can have your award professionally framed and hang it up near your bustudan as a constant reminder of your "victorious" practice.

I've also seen grown Japanese WD get all school-girl googly eyed over items that have been stamped with the phantom leader's "official" signature hanko seal.

Truly sincere members will not leave if they go to the kaikan and find a meeting cancelled. Instead, they will use it as an impromptu opportunity to go home-v some poor soul in the local area or plop themselves down in the gohonzon room and chant abundant daimoku (usually an hour or so) to "connect" with the gohonzon and renew their seeking spirit.

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: June 03, 2012 05:01PM

Not sure if this has been posted before, but it is a YouTube clip created by the New York cult members to try and get the phantom leader to make an appearance (from back in 2010, around the time of his disappearance?):

[www.youtube.com]

"Everybody Seeks You, in New York!" "Side by side with our mentor, there's nothing we can't do!" "Sensei, We Got You! Just Leave It To New York!"

Looks like NY has got some of the best kool-aid around. CHEERS! Or as Sensei would say, KANPAI!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 05:04PM by Hitch.

Posted by: Nichijew ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:28AM

Hitch
The really gung-ho members can potentially be rewarded with cult master (Williams/Sadanaga, Ikeda) signed awards and other "signature" items.

I've seen these certificates cause members to shiver with emotion and become moist eyed as they clutch them tenderly to their chests as if they were holding 2nd or 3rd class religious (in this case, "cult") relics.

You can have your award professionally framed and hang it up near your bustudan as a constant reminder of your "victorious" practice.

I've also seen grown Japanese WD get all school-girl googly eyed over items that have been stamped with the phantom leader's "official" signature hanko seal.

Truly sincere members will not leave if they go to the kaikan and find a meeting cancelled. Instead, they will use it as an impromptu opportunity to go home-v some poor soul in the local area or plop themselves down in the gohonzon room and chant abundant daimoku (usually an hour or so) to "connect" with the gohonzon and renew their seeking spirit.

A piece of mentor's necktie is a prized possession in Singapore.

Daisaku Ikeda's Relics: "Presented With a Piece of Mentor's Necktie"...

"After the dinner, Mineo-san presented every men attended the dinner
with a piece of Sensei’s necktie. This necktie, which either Sensei
used before, or being with Sensei before, had a deep significant to
me. The moment I received it from Mineo-san hand, I pledge in my
heart, I will give my life for the sake the Law, Gakkai and Sensei.

When I returned, I chanted an hour daimoku to thank Sensei for his
great care and impartial love for a disciple like me." --

[onenessofmentoranddisciple.blogspot.com]

Mentor Stopped Smoking [a satire based on the above real life experience of an SGI Singapore member]

"How happy I was when I found out mentor had stopped smoking. When I
went to Japan for the International Headquarters Meeting of
Brainwashed Youth, I got the chance to congratulate Mentor. Mentor
told me he stopped smoking completely but now he dips [chews tobacco].
Mentor said I was a true disciple and that he had a little present for
me. He gave me a gift wrapped box and told me to open it when I got to
my room. It was something to remember him for all eternity. After the
meeting I rushed back to the room to open Mentor's present. I was so
excited. Very carefully I undid the wrapping so I could preserve the
wrapping for posterity. The small velvet jewelry box inside was as
blue as a late afternoon sky. I opened it in anticipation and there it
was, a well chewed wad of Mentor's chaw. How joyful I was, the
pungent aroma of the chaw filling the room. When I returned home I
carefully placed the well masticated chaw in a transparent glass water
cup and presented it to the Gohonzon as a token of my deepest
gratitude for Mentor."

Other Relics of the Mentor [more satire]

Pieces of the Mentors necktie are a favorite with the members but the
most highly prized relics are those containing the mentors body
fluids, secretions, and excretions. It is a well known fact that
Mentor's high salaried senior leaders like David Kasahara, Guy
McCloskey, Ian McIlraith, and Danny Nagashima, often receive New Years
gifts of Mentor's unwashed underwear. I have heard that Gerry Hall and
Bill Aiken are jealous, having only received pieces of Mentor's
unwashed socks. Guy McCloskey once gave guidance to the leaders that,
his mid six figure salary for being one of SGI's pit bull lawyers,
paled in significance to receiving President Ikeda's unwashed
underwear. David Kasahara burns small pieces of Mentor's excrement
laden underwear as an offering to the Nichikan Gohonzon, calling it,
"the finest Sandalwood in Jambudvipa". We of the Kempon Hokke call it
"dung."

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:32AM

You have to love how the SGI cultic propagandists hedge their lies.

"After the dinner, Mineo-san presented every men attended the dinner
with a piece of Sensei’s necktie. This necktie, which either Sensei
used before, or being with Sensei before..."

So they bought some neckties at Walmart, and put the package of them in Sensei's hotel room for 5 minutes, cut them up, and now they are sacred relics of a billionaire Ikeda.

And with all of this other first hand information coming out about SGI and Ikeda in this thread, there is no question that in fact SGI and SGI-USA are far worse than was even previously thought.
There was a time when some former SGIers were thinking that SGI might be bad, but it was not really a "cult".

In fact, when you look at the extensive facts and documentation, SGI is a classic cult,a nd a destructive cult.
A huge, international, highly organized cult with billions and billions in assets, investments, real estate, all controlled from the leader of the cult, and now whoever has taken over from Ikeda behind the scenes.
They will keep Ikeda around on ice like a prop in his old age, to use as the SGI front-man.
And then after he dies, whoever is pulling the strings will figure out a way for them to take over the big-chair, and control the SGI financial empire.
SGI is simply a giant financial corporation, which uses a concocted fake "religion" as its product, and uses all the classic cult techniques to keep its followers in line.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:02AM

"Let us refresh ourselves striving to repay our debt of gratitude to SGI Sensei. May contribution campaign is almost over. Now is the time to give what you have saved for May Contribution with a tremendous sense of gratitude and appreciation for everything our wonderful mentor has done for us." -- Lowlife SGI leader

"Those who have no gratitude lead a life that is dark and cheerless because they destroy the very fabric that makes them human. Those who lack appreciation are unhappy. Their hearts are dark and impoverished and they are always discontent, filled with jealousy, resentment, and complaint. In this way they isolate themselves from others, whittling away all hope and good fortune. They destroy their own happiness and send themselves reeling into a state of emptiness and despair. Arrogant people, who likewise lack a sense of appreciation, are also unhappy and lonely." -- New Human Revolution as quoted by lowlife SGI leader

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 02:06AM by Nichijew.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:23AM

"Just like Sensei, together with Sensei lets learn how to fight. All I have is my debt of gratitude for mentor. How can I repay my debt of gratitude for mentor. That's all I have. The prime point is the onness of mentor and disciple. Proclaim mentor's greatness to the entire world." --SGI leader guidance

Nichijew

Posted by: Freeheartandmind ()
Date: June 04, 2012 03:13AM

Nichijew, LMAO at Mentor Stops Smoking and Other Relics. These Ikeabots are so brainwashed they might just do this crazy ish. Sad, sad, sad.

Date: June 04, 2012 03:30AM

The whole concept of mentor disciple is pure bs. I have mentored in the workplace many years and never did I think of those I mentored as my disciples. If anything, I would just call them mentees. I never expected them to become one with me or to worship me. The expectation as mentor is for the mentee to have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to accomplish the same things as the mentor!

Date: June 04, 2012 03:35AM

Nichijew
"Just like Sensei, together with Sensei lets learn how to fight. All I have is my debt of gratitude for mentor. How can I repay my debt of gratitude for mentor. That's all I have. The prime point is the onness of mentor and disciple. Proclaim mentor's greatness to the entire world." --SGI leader guidance

Nichijew[/quote

This makes me want to throw up. The entire world does not give a hoot about Ikea. Ikeabots really think they can raise ikea's status to that of Jesus Christ, who even non-Christians know of.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 03:39AM by Freeheartandmind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.