Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: And the beat goes on....
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 16, 2010 11:23AM

I don't think it is possible to find people with no ideological or other motivation, unless they are in a cemetery!

Anyway, this cult I am dealing with is not the Catholic church or a Catholic cult. It is the same stupid TBTN crazed feminist extremists who have made infiltration and control of all social groups their mission. If you read my posts again you 'll notice that all the interactions have to do with attempts at information-gathering. That cult activist is not a church leader or preachy type at all. She is doing her cult job of profiling everyone in the groups she joins so that she can manipulate her way into some kind of authority or profitable job. In her case, I think "authority" is the motivator. Catholics who know our faith are able to let her sail right on into whatever position of authority she thinks she needs because there really isn't any personal authority in the Church, anyway.

I am Catholic because I am Catholic. It really has nothing to do with any particular church location or group of people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 11:31AM by dsm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 16, 2010 02:19PM

And it is just that one individual. The other people in the group are not co-operating with her.

Date: June 27, 2010 12:55AM

The prayer-group leader mentioned to me that someone he knows has bragged of having "run with" "Gino Perente" as if that name was supposed to get a reaction from him. He never knew who Perente was and had never heard of NatLFed until I told him my cult background, explaining why I avoid certain kinds of activities. He understood the PTSD but when I explained the source, and mentioned Gino Perente's crowd using pseudonyms, he told me about that. People around here are always name-dropping, it is that kind of artsy place, and so he had done the usual thing of nodding without considering that the name "Perente" meant anything at all.

This person he knows is someone in the church activities.

I have announced to everyone I know that I am remaining in seclusion with prayer and art. Recent increases in anti-catholic art in the city have benefitted me because I no longer have to argue with well-intentioned people who want me to exhibit. I just point out that no matter what I paint, my name will appear in publicity alongside sacrilegious assault-artists in some related show and I will not allow that. Now they understand completely why I am wrapping myself in the protective cloak of my faith. And so, my personal support network is growing very fast.

My short two-sentence history of NatLFed ("NatLFed was a bunch of crazy white kids in the 70's who tried to steal the Mexican labor movement from Cesar Chavez and so they took fake Hispanic names. Then all the white liberal churches believed them and gave them the keys to the food pantries.") is making the rounds and people are putting their own experience with manipulative "community organizers" into a new light.

I think that easily-repeated "short history of NatLFed" is the best, and maybe the only, effective thing I ever did to fight this filthy cult, outside of just surviving.

That's the other thing: NatLFed has always shown its violent underbelly to the African-american and Mexican sides, without ever understanding that ethnic street gangs have a larger family-group context than their small groups of political cadres could even imagine. Those stupid cadres always believed the crap the sociologists taught them in the few college classes they actually attended before they joined the cult.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 09, 2010 05:12AM

To whom it may concern:

dsm has been banned from this message board.

Rick Ross
www.culteducation.com

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.