what does cult bring to this family ?
Posted by: yammycake ()
Date: March 14, 2010 02:51PM

Have you ever heard such a story that a man with a PhD didn't care his parents for more than ten years?
He neither made a single call nor wrote a single letter to his parents. Even when his mother underwent mammary cancer surgery and OHE, he didn't make a call of comfort, let alone bear the medical treatment expenses for his parents.
This is the most scandalous behavior of PhD Zhu Xueye who managed to avoid helping his mother. However, PhD Zhu was not born different and impolite. He was ever a good son and a good brother. What on earth made a knowledgeable son and brother loss the virtues of man? All this is because of Falun Gong.

[www.facts.org.cn]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what does cult bring to this family ?
Posted by: dreamseeds ()
Date: March 15, 2010 06:55AM

I know nothing about this, but having experienced being a cult for myself, I do know that some religions teach against having anything to do with people that wont believe their way.

The group I was in did teach to cut off all that would not join our beliefs, and that is what many people chose to do.

I am sorry if his behavior personally caused you pain, but there is not alot anyone on the outside can do. It takes a personal choice on his part.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.