@SGBYE I was not aware that Orlando Bloom came to a big meeting in 200
Posted by: lthomas ()
Date: February 10, 2010 03:55PM

@SGBYE I was not aware that Orlando Bloom came to a big meeting in 2009, I am positive that he did attend one of the big meetings in 2006 or 2007. I just can't remember the year. I also know that he went to FNCC for an arts conference because on the the YMD said he went, people could talk to him but were not allowed to take pictures. I never cared but was surprised to find out that he chanted. Also, I attending a YWD meeting two years ago at a member's house and one of the young women explained to us how people could not see how great Ikeda was. It was about 8 women and everyone agreed in unison. I had never felt so uncomfortable in all of my life. I thought to myself that some people are clearly brainwashed, you cannot change the way that they feel. Another thing that I did not like about the organization were that people were never asked to leave as a result of their behavior. There were instances were two men in the organization who were leaders made women feel extremely uncomfortable by their comments or the ways in which they reacted. It was common knowledge that the men were creepy yet no one took the initiative to do anything about it.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.