What caused me got pain in my belly---- elimination of karma?
Posted by: littlefisherman ()
Date: January 29, 2010 10:15PM

I hadn't felt well in my belly for several months last year, both my mother and my spouse said I should go to hospital for a physical examination, but I didn't agree with them, for I knew it was caused by the elimination of karma … It came once again on the second day, and I dealt with it by sending forth righteous thoughts while lying on bed for a rest at night. For my revelation was apparently not a thorough one, on the third day, things became worse. My belly couldn't stand even a gentle touch; I couldn't eat anything, had no strength to go to toilet and it almost killed me at even a small movement. Later on, my entire body ached so much that I felt difficult to talk and then even to breathe. I kept coughing and yawning; I ground my teeth due to the pain and had to rub my belly with both hands. At night, it still hurt very much when I rest on my sides, on back, or with a pillow behind. I tried to relieve the pain by pressing tightly against the belly with hands and found a lump inside.
What caused me got pain in my belly, is it really the elimination of karma?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What caused me got pain in my belly---- elimination of karma?
Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: February 01, 2010 09:02AM

I am wondering what teachings you have been following that makes you think this is karma. A lump is an indicator of a serious physical problem. You need to go to a doctor.

Posted by: littlefisherman ()
Date: February 04, 2010 08:22PM

oh, yeah, i should go to see a doctor.
Nobody can help me but a doctor.

Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: February 05, 2010 07:07AM

Who said that "Nobody can help me but a doctor."? I don't think that sarcasm is appropriate. Have you been able to solve the problem without a professional doctor or alternative medicine?

Littlefish you have avoided my question about teachings.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 07:09AM by notanantiGnostic.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:30AM

littlefisherman, notanantiGnostic is clearly responding to you in a truly concerning way regarding your physical health. I would agree with him/her. If you are in physical/mental distress you should seek immediate help from a healthcare professional (try the emergency room at your local hospital).

If you are speaking in metaphysical parables, please make that evident. This form of communication is quite one-dimensional. If you are, in fact, speaking in some parable, please understand to alarm us all for erroneous reasons is not cool.

I hope you are physically and mentally well. Be well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.