Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 25, 2009 06:31AM

A woman from Utah that was once a Mormon took over the group after his death.

Sri Daya Mata the "Mother of Compassion" previously known as Faye Wright, is now pushing 90.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2009 05:35AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre
Posted by: RICHARDCURTIS ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:28AM

Things have progressed since my last post. In Jan 2011 I won my court case against SRMHC. I sued them for exercising undue influence over my ex-wife and myself in our signing a deed of trust giving everything we owned to SRMHC. The court upheld the undue influence charge. They appealed (obviously) and in Nov 2011 their appeal was SUMMARILY thrown out by their lordships in the Court of Appeal. I still havent got any of my financial assets back, but they are about to take a big tumble and the final decision as to the division of funds will be made by approx the end of July 2012.

You will only ever find out what this cult is really like once you give all and become trapped. They are REALLY expert as disguising their true aims and objectives behind their public smile and persona. I am the first to have successfully sued them for their wrongdoing. The last person to try ran out of time, though his ex-wife got them to settle out of court for over £650,000. She signed a confidentiality agreement, so news of her victory was never disclosed publicly. There are a host of others who left or were discarded by SRMHC who had to start again from scratch. Perhaps some of these will have the courage to begin a fight back. Perhaps fewer of you will prove susceptible to the promises of self realisation by a sel-appointed guru and incredulous disciple of Paramahansa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.