Posted by: yammycake ()
Date: November 10, 2009 04:03PM

One more massage baout FLG,Falun Gong: Evil Cult Invading United States :
[www.landoverbaptist.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master Li HongZhi bless you !
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 10, 2009 11:18PM

yammycake, I don't know if you are aware or not but Landover Baptist church is an on-line spoof. It doesn't exist except to lampoon fundamentalist christians.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 11, 2009 02:31AM

As proof that Landover Baptist is a spoof site, here is a link to their main site:

[www.landoverbaptist.org]

As you can see, Landover Baptist Church is meant to be a joke. I read the thread posted from Landover on the "Evil Cult Invading United States" and it is clearly off the charts satire.

Sparky
(taking one for the team to spare you all)

(If you do visit Landover, it is a funny albeit vulgar and sacreligious site).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2009 02:39AM by Sparky.

Posted by: TheVoid ()
Date: January 21, 2010 12:41AM

love falun dafa
You everyday people,if you look around, you will find that the human world today is extremely terrible, full of vicious persons. The human race, as a whole, is deteriorating, and there are devils everywhere. Bad people fall off in the universe, dropping into the central part of it, which is the Earth. Consequently, the Earth serves as the rubbish heap of the universe. In the eyes of beings in very high realms, the humankind is like rubbish. The human race, while developing to the present stage, has become distorted and is full of evils. Hence, the gods have completely lost confidence in mankind. This is one of the major reasons why the gods do not care about human beings any more.
Human society today is indeed full of all the ten sins. If man continues to decline, he will face elimination, a thorough elimination.
Please tell everyone around you that the present time is near the point of extinction for the human race. All devils will emerge this time, according to my master——Lihong Zhi.
Right now master Li is the only person in the world publicly spreading the orthodox law——FaLun Dafa. He has done something that's never been done by anyone before. What he s teaching is an enormous truth about the universe. He has countless law-bodies. His law-bodies are so numerous that they are beyond calculation. Therefore, he can look after as many people as he want, maybe the entire human race.
My purpose of writing this article is to warn you that you’d better practice FaLun Dafa as soon as possible, only by this way, you could avoid the elimination by God.

this post is apocalyptic nonsense. think for your self not through others!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.