UPC God gets vengence in north TX
Posted by: zestymike48 ()
Date: November 01, 2004 01:14PM

After being a member of the (at that time) 2nd largest UPC church in Dallas and closely associated with the organization from the age of 11 and the church mentioned in particular for 13 years as pastor's son-in-law and minister of music this cult-like, ultra "holiness" group was recently outed in Texas newspapers and television news programs when the pastor was accused and later convicted of both marital infidelity and child mollestation charges. In addition the Apostolic Tabernacle church of Balch Springs, TX is now disfellowshipped from UPC, pastorial license has been revoked and the pastor is subject to several personal lawsuits. God and truth will prevail!

To me at least the story should have gained national recognition if it wasn't for the fact that similar stories are told again and again in this particular church sect. My particular story is worthy of a horror novel with so many strange twists and turns that I am seriously considering writing a book about the shocking ordeal.

Michael in TX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2012 09:56PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
UPC God gets vengence in north TX
Posted by: zestymike48 ()
Date: June 25, 2006 01:53AM

Information can be obtained or comments directed to the following in the Thomas Davis molestation trial:

I wasn't sure if you had heard or were even interested but yesterday I spent about two hours (including a sworn desposition) regarding the civil and criminal trial for Tommy, James E and Shelby Davis/Greater Apostolic Tabernacle. I was informed that Tommy was indicted and gave a video taped total confession (including cocaine use and the molestation allegations). The trial is set for July 17th I believe and the prosecuting attorney is Randle Moore (817) 207-9300 or his assistant "Kim" at kim@bbmlaw.com

Apparently, as I was told by the above attorney Tommy Davis gave full confession of sexual molestation on video tape that will soon be played both in court AND at the Greater Apostolic Tabernacle, Balch Springs, TX

"Whatsoever is done in secret shall be shouted from the roof tops"...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.