Meade Ministries Q&A
Posted by: bd86 ()
Date: June 18, 2009 02:42PM

I was born and raised in Charles Meade's cult. I left it back in 2003 at the age of 17. Since before I turned 17 I kept getting this feeling that I was being lied to by this guy, and I couldn't look at him or his wife anymore without a growing feeling a hatred towards them for what they've done and were still doing. I am the first one of my family members to have permanently left the cult, followed by my parents and most of my siblings. I have one brother still in (married to a someone else who's in), and another brother half way in it. I started this topic as a Q&A one. I've been out/free nearly six years, but I still hear a lot about what's going on there; information still somehow makes its way to me hundreds of miles away. If anyone has any questions about Meade and his cult, feel free to ask. Of course, anyone else with info, please reply to questions.

BD

P.S. I can't give out identities of victims of Meade who are still in and have the potential to leave and free their mind; however, those working with Meade, the other cult leaders there, they can't hide.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Ministries Q&A
Posted by: Roman Descent ()
Date: June 24, 2009 09:01AM

hello, I may have known you. If you do not choose to respond to me, no big deal. We were in MM for 13 years, moved to Lake City in June 1990.
I am sure you know who we are: Jim, Jacki, vincent and traitor Annette, the Fallucco Family. After we quit after service July 2, 2000. Annette disowned us and married
Kevin Kimball six weeks later. So if you do respond, I am curious who you are. No one who has left cared to rsvp to us. Again, no big deal - fyi, I still feel very bad
that Steve Bullock is dead. From the police report - there is no way he was a suicide blood all over the living room and his body is found in the bathtub with bathroom door locked. Laid back Police must have been paid off to rule closed case suicide. that is why I took a tranfer out of Lake City, just to leave the area. Is Meade still alive or just in a nursing home? wonder what happened to the 144,000 = must have gotten ruined eh?
regards
Jim

Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: July 16, 2009 06:11AM

Hi BD,

I'm not sure who you are (and I'm not expecting you to reveal anything), but I probably knew your folks. Glad to hear you and they are out. Hopefully your brothers make it out soon.

My primary interests are new developments and news of old friends. (Have been saddened to hear of many losses and of many ugly developments.) Would appreciate whatever you can post or send in a PM, but please do so at your comfort.

With best regards,

Ref

Posted by: Roman Descent ()
Date: February 02, 2011 08:24AM

hello, I do not remember if I had previously corresponded with you, this is Jim Fallucco, wife is Jacki, have son Vincent and brainwashed daughter who is still in cult, Annette who got married off 6 weeks after we quit on July 2, 2000. Now that the old buzzard is dead almost a year his wife continues to run the program anointing her grandson burback as one of the grand pubah [ more like fo ba, what the heck does a early 20 something know about running an organization? ]
should you write back good if not, no problem we are used to have being shunned for no valid reason.
regards anyway and congratulations for waking up and making your exit to freedom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.