Open Letter To Supreme Master Ching Hai
Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: February 02, 2009 11:53AM

Here's a blog of a (former?)member of ching hai's cult who was involved with their supreme master television station.

The whole letter is pasted here for future browsing in case that link "disappears" in the future.
Hope this is of interest to some on this forum.

The link: [digitalconsumer.wordpress.com]

The Letter.

"This was a letter that I wrote to her, but I am not sure where to email it to. Since the master doesn’t have an accessible email account for the general public or her initiates to use to contact her. Oh wait, we have the direct contact! Contacting Supreme Master ching hai! Your members in SMTV are conducting fraud on every possible level!

To Supreme Master Ching Hai, et al.

I have put off writing this letter to you and foreign group for some time believing that I was the sole case of marriage fraud. However, I have learned that more than once SMTV, the broadcasting station that purposively promotes positive work, are also practicing shady methods to retain foreign workers here in the United States. I know two others, other than myself who were contacted and brought over for that. A close friend and another who was asked to have a divorce so that both could have marriage fraud to get people from foreign countries to stay in America to work here, is what I have just said. FRAUD.

Curiosity piqued, I went online and did an online search and found that there were others who fell for the “calling.” SMTV contacted us first informing us of doing simple jobs, but when we arrived there it was for marriage.

I will only elaborate on my experience, as it is mine that I can discuss. I was first contacted on November 17th 2007, for inquiries on work Visas. At first I thought it was akin to just a contact for working in the United States. Thinking that was all, I later received another email whether or not I could come to LA to work. I was only informed to bring my camera and nice clothing. The date would have been on December 9th 2007. With such short notice, I took off from work without pay in order to go to Los Angeles thinking that I would be able to work for SMTV.

My initial contact details: “hi (keeping my name out),

Can you come to LA next Friday or Wednesday? Better to come before thanksgiving otherwise it will be crowded. If you can, you will need a suit and 10 different shirts (nice ones). And bring your digital camera.”

I left to work at SMTV with the belief that I was being told the honest truth and would be photographing things for SMTV.

The story changed when I got there. I was not told who to expect or when I would be picked up till the driver got there. When the driver picked me up, I was informed of what I would really be doing. Getting married to a girl from Australia so she could stay here to work permanently for SMTV. I am pretty sure the premise of this faith and SMTV was positive work and honesty. How can that be when SMTV has tried to commit marriage fraud, and continues to do so?

You can only imagine the emotions I went through during that day. I went from being impatient to confused to furiously angry to emotionally distraught. To be told that I would be marrying someone who I didn’t know, loved, or even seen at all, instead of what was initially informed me what I would be doing is deceitful and betrayal. I immediately booked a car rental to go down to San Diego to my parents’ friends to stay for the week, as that was how long I would be in California.

I still have the emails from the beginning and ending, emails pleading with me not to send this to Foreign group or to Master. I thought to myself, that this was only once. Sad and disastrous as it was, maybe they changed after I sent them a promo letter to them of what I would be sending to you. After that email, I received an email lecturing me that I should not have worried about getting the marriage and that sort. And I decided to take a forlorn break from the practice, which I still am on.

The response to the letter that would have been sent: “Please make sure that you or anyone else does not send any letter of that sort to foreign group. This is extremely grave. You MUST make sure that (anonymous) keeps his cool and anyone else who wants to challenge or follow that route. [...]

I didn’t want SMTV to be blown off kilter, because at the time I believed that I was the only one and I still believed in the general premise of SMTV.

So I decided that, might have shook them up. I was naïve.

Until two days ago of present, I thought that my debacle was the only event. But a close friend of mine went through the same ordeal and another friend was asked persistently to get a divorce from his marriage so that he and his wife could marry foreigners to stay here to work permanently. And then I found this online from countless sites that had topics on Marriage fraud. I took it with some grain of salt, however, it displays that this has been going on for some time. Which makes me wonder if you, Master or Foreign group, knows exactly what goes on with your heavily promoted supreme master television.

Many similar marriage fraud occurred within the SupremeMasterTV.com organization whose address is at 1431 N. Potrero ave, El monte, Ca 91733. SupremeMasterTV.com is an internet base and satellite television program claimed to show positive news especially advocate of prevent global warming. SupremeMasterTV.com (SMTV.com ) is an non-profit operation headed by the Supreme Master Ching Hai who also has a company called The Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association. Many fraudulent marriage committed by volunteers of SMTV.com to keep the foreign volunteers to work for SMTV.com and also for One World Restaurant in West Covina (illegal alien work here). This Russian girl’s case is a good example but SMTV.com volunteers-crimers believe that they won’t get caught because Supreme Master Ching Hai has the magic power to protect them. Probably USCIS need to catch more cases like this to stop people from committing marriage fraud.
[www.topix.com]

Around topics on the discussion of marriage fraud, posts and discussions of this is highly prevalent. Although those are not from accredited journalists, they are from users who know or have experienced marriage fraud conducted by yours truly, Supreme Master Television.

Then there is the mentality of your members there that is also in question. How do you really promote good will, when your workers there consider anyone who does not work for SMTV as trash or in such disdain? How do you pertain positive change when your workers are informing those that may have second thoughts that those that did leave have suddenly died? I acknowledge that workers that left suddenly die as exaggeration, but that is fear tactics. So SMTV not only conducts marriage fraud to get workers to stay, but reinforces it with fear tactics?

The conducts of your workers at SMTV are disdainful and deleterious and should be examined by yourself or foreign group, let alone the US authorities. This kind of conduct generates much question to yours and your affiliates’ judgment and activity and I am hoping that there is resolution to this.

Whether this being resolved or not, is paramount to your organization because if left unresolved it opens up a Pandora’s box of troubles. Not only to you, but also mainly to the victims, such as myself, who see no justice being done to rectify this horrendous deed. The authorities already investigate marriage fraud on a countless basis.

Yours truly,"

More emerging info on the crazy cult of ching hai here:
[supremeleak.pbworks.com]
[ramsss.com]
[uk.groups.yahoo.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2009 07:12PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter To Supreme Master Ching Hai
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 02, 2009 05:16PM

There are also other threads here about Ching Hai SMTV.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
[forum.culteducation.com]

Supreme Master Suma Ching Hai - Why Manipulate?
[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: June 25, 2009 06:23AM

hmmm... I thought marriage fraud exist in every religion, sect, or cult? I was just wondering, because it you take all the marriage fraud cases and question the people that was involved, I bet many will say that they are christian, buddhist, atheist, or belong to some sect/cult. I hope to get some reply message with good logic. :)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 25, 2009 06:34AM

JesusAndHisDisciples:

What is your purpose here?

Seems like you are going from thread to thread attempting to start an argument and/or offer apologies for groups you barely know anything about.

Date: June 25, 2009 07:44AM

Hi Rrmoderator, I'm not trying to apologize for anyone, just expressing my logic since I like to see all sides before making my own fair-minded decision or judgement. :)

Date: June 25, 2009 08:16AM

JesusAndHisDisciples:

"Fair-minded decision or judgment"?

It doesn't seem either logical or fair minded to come to such a snap judgment about a group with a well-documented history of controversy surrounding its leader.

Maybe you should have done more research before coming offering your opinion.

BTW--why did you pick the name "JesusAndHisDisciples"?

Date: June 25, 2009 01:10PM

(BTW--why did you pick the name "JesusAndHisDisciples"?)

LOL, I don't know, it just came up.haha So do you think Jesus was considered a cult leader when he was alive? I heard the religious zealot didn't like him, what do you think?

Date: June 25, 2009 05:55PM

JesusAndHisDisciples:

That's exactly why I thought you chose the name, i.e. in an attempt to say something like that.

Just another "Internet troll."

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 12, 2011 02:25AM

Here is a link to a primary thread which is analyzing the Supreme Master Ching Hai sect.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: luseryobama ()
Date: April 18, 2012 11:21AM

[h[url=http://www.ms2011office.com]ttp://www.ms2011office.com[/url]]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.