Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Christ Circle, Boulder Creek, CA, early to mid-1970's
Posted by: jminer64 ()
Date: January 18, 2016 08:02AM

I was there from 78-79 until I was moved to boon vile i lived in the house behind eddy house dont recall the name but i do remember a guy named Neal he would abuse the kid named Joshua he had mental issues.It was over all good experiences Girls like Tina made it fun and Kathy had a brother named Philip. Saturday nights were the best Barbecue and drinks with adults since I was 16 at the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christ Circle, Boulder Creek, CA, early to mid-1970's
Posted by: Nashbearwa ()
Date: February 25, 2018 01:11AM

I was there, I was 9 or 10 when I got there. I don’t remember any of the kids names, I was known as John-Eric, they gave me that name. My real name at that time was Eric Sturgis. I was there the day they slaughtered the pigs, the hill we side to slid down was made of shale stones, we used to find sharks teeth and petrified wood in it from time to time. I remember the class room, the new building we built, I remember getting river rocks to build the fire place, the upstairs loft with only pillows on the floor where we used to read books. I remember the barn, the road up the hill to the barn, the house at the bottom of the field from the barn, the garage next to it where we slaughtered the bunnies and chickens. I remember the dining hall, and us boys had to sleep in tents for a while because there was nowhere else for us to sleep. I remember the pond, and swing. I almost died there from a spider bite on my hand. It got very infected and they refused to take me to a doctor. One of the adults got them to take me and they did the surgery to fix it, but I only went back to get my things the doctor got me out of that place from hell and into a foster home in Scotts Valley. Right after that is when the trouble started for them and they disappeared. I remember I used to build forts out of red wood bark to hide from the adults. I have many bad memories that are coming to the surface from that place. I had a bad surgery last year, and was in a coma for 2 months, I only had a 3% chance to make it. But the surgery reduced blood flow to my organs and brain, I suffered some brain damage and organ damage but it’s all healing. The more I read and think about this place the more I remember it. There was a kid in a wheel chair, a boy that suffered from epilepsy, I remember him having many seizures. I searched on google for this place and found this forum, I don’t really want to remember it but it’s all coming back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.