Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Former Falun Gong (aka Falun Dafa) members
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 10, 2009 08:18AM

MikeBezeau
People who practice Falun Dafa develop some 'supernatural powers', and I am sure that Teacher Li has 'supernatural powers'. That makes sense to me. Many people in our world have supernatural powers, it is nothing to be afraid of.

MikeBezeau, I am interested in your statements. I am a skeptic when it comes to the supernatural. I notice you placed the term in quotes, thus not calling the supposed powers "magic". First, your moniker seems to be one of a western culture. I was under the impression that unless you were Chinese, you were a mongrel. Most western peoples (including blacks) are of many many types of heritage, therefore mongrels and not pure enough to receive true alien enlightenment.

As far as the supernatural powers, I think that one must be either naive or a True Believer to actually believe this. Falun Dafa could quell all their woes by merely showing their master's proof of his powers.

Do you believe that Li Hongzhi can actually turn himself invisible at will and fly through the skies like superman? Correct me if I am wrong, please, but hasn't he made these claims in the recent past? Show me. I will be a believer and give up my skeptism as will the communist Chinese. I think he will not be able to do so...perhaps I am too negative...or perhaps it is only something that he can show to believers and skeptics giving off doubt affect him negatively.

Can you see my doubts on Li Hongzhi's 'divinity' and 'truth' any clearer?

Perhaps instead of responding to this thread you should start another on the top thread on this forum in support of/discussing the virtues of Falun Dafa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MikeBezeau ()
Date: April 11, 2009 12:16AM

Would you believe that practitioners of Fauln Dafa can have their illnesses cured magically? Does that qualify as a divine power of Mr. Li or Falun Dafa?

If you look up a local Falun Dafa exercise group and talk to them, you will find out that they are really good people. There is no reason to fear Falun Dafa!

You are misinformed about Falun Dafa, the RickRoss report on Falun Dafa is incorrect. Consider reading the Falun Dafa book yourself to find out what it really says. Falun Dafa does not teach anyone to hate, it teaches the opposite: compassion.

I have personal experiance with Falun Dafa, I was a practitioner, then I quit. 8 years later I have matured and I believe again. I am free to do as I please. There are many very intelligent Falun Dafa practitioners (Doctors and Professors), they are not being duped. They know what is true and what is not true. They have made that distinction themselves with a rational mind.

Do you agree with the persicution and torture of Falun Dafa practicioners? Or should they be able to believe what they choose to believe?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 11, 2009 01:21AM

MikeBezeau:

Why did you leave and then not go back for 8 years?

Of course you and other Falun Gong followers, are free to believe whatever you wish.

The racist and homophobic remarks by Li Hongzhi are hateful though and have been correctly reported.

Simply denying whatever is embarrassing that Mr. Li has stated isn't a meaningful response to the controversy surrounding his teachings on such things as race relations and sexual preference.

Have you ever considered that Li Hongzhi could be wrong?

Is there anything you disagree with Li Hongzhi about?

Posted by: Tricked ()
Date: July 12, 2012 05:49PM

Hi Nomoreflg

I am in hk, have a friend that is involved in flg. When I 1st knew her, she comes across as ordinary person, likes going to restaurants, movies, reading and music. We got along well. Then she cut herself off from me and decided that she does not want to associate with me anymore and she did not provide a reason. I find her behavior rather peculiar. It appeared that there is an expiration date on our friendship.

When 1 st knew her, she had believed in FLG for 20+ years. When she first told me I did not find anything amiss as she was just like a normal person. Only thing out of the ordinary was she held really extreme views towards CCP, and would turn aggressive should anyone speak well of CCP. She is very quick to point out CCP's shortcomings, and constantly wished for the overthrow of CCP in the not too distant future.

She is very evasive about her religion, on top of having full time job, she works tirelessly for Epoch times, volunteering nearly 10 hrs a week. She even visited the Sydney office if Epoch times, as she believes that they will give her a job there in the future.

She comes from a close knit family, three quarters of her family are flg believers. What I find peculiar was she has no wish to visit her parents for nearly 2 yrs, given that her parents used to come to HK for long visits. Is this a sign of her cutting off from her family?

She would not return my calls, or emails. If I am lucky, I will get a short text on the mobile from her.

My concern now is that given her extreme views, she could be brainwashed into illegal activities and God forbid : terrorist activities.

I have been advised by my friends not to approached her as she could be violent and hurt me physically, given her extent of brainwashing. Is that true ? Should I visit her?

Any insight from former flg member would be much appreciated

Posted by: seeker1277 ()
Date: August 14, 2012 11:24PM

Who said that she could be violent and that she would hurt you physically?

Find out from her.

Posted by: cultybastard ()
Date: September 05, 2018 07:50AM

How did you manage to get rid of the sensations in your lower abdomen? I still have them after close to ten years of leaving the practice. I realise I still some un-washing to do.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.