Kids taken into Church
Posted by: marzkizer ()
Date: October 30, 2008 03:50AM

My wife ran off years ago and joined LWF in Los Angeles - I was given custody of my sons and she came and abducted them and took them into the church. They are now in the Palmer Lake, Colorado branch. Does anyone know any ex member in Colorado springs or the Denver area.

My sons are very effected by the church - but I do beleive the would like to break out.

Help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kids taken into Church
Date: October 30, 2008 05:19AM

Does anyone know of ex members in Colorado or Nevada?

Re: Kids taken into Church - Church of the Living Word
Date: October 30, 2008 05:21AM

My wife ran off years ago and joined LWF in Los Angeles - I was given custody of my sons and she came and abducted them and took them into the church. They are now in the Palmer Lake, Colorado branch. Does anyone know any ex member in Colorado springs or the Denver area.

My sons are very effected by the church - but I do beleive the would like to break out.

Help.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: November 02, 2008 12:44AM

What is "LWF"?

John

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 06, 2008 07:42AM

Marzkizer, This sounds like a job for the law. IF you had full legal custody, then isn't your ex in violation with the law and is in essence, a kidnapper? Since she has abducted your children over state lines (CA to CO), I would contact the FBI since this would now be in their jurisdiction.

Good luck.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.