daughter of cult member
Date: July 08, 2008 12:11PM

Now, my father is sending hate mail denouncing his family which seems to be written in "Daniel-speak..." He is un-approachable and for a year no one has seen or heard from him until now. If this is therapy, why is he a worse person. How did he and his wife become facilitators so fast? Does Danile prey on those he thinks have money? WHat happens in this cult?

Re: daughter of cult member
Posted by: jos.hoebe ()
Date: August 06, 2008 12:15AM

dear daughter of cult member,

It is what you said, he likes the money and the attention of his scholars. Barron is a sad man. And a great liar. The best thing is to go to your parents home and post yourself there until they come out or in and then to ask and relate to them as daughter and to show your pain. The pain of being left alone and of being no-worth. At least as it is up to them. Tell them they want to be acknowledge for their wound based feelings, and so do you.
They are facilitators because that boast there feeling of being something. At least that kind of something the great master tells you. It’s every time the same thing. Sex, money, power. It’s sad. The no-worth in us, make us do this thing. As facilitator they think they are at least something and then others will relate to them as if they are that something.
I hope you will get in contact with them. The best way is: love them and be honest. Write them every day of your feelings. Of feelings you have because of their behavior now and in the past and how they relate to you and how they have related to you. Tell them, that it can’t be real to do as if they are healed, and that they there for can wound you. Ask all your and their friends to do the same. Do EBE yourself. Write with yourself and relate to your parents from there off.
I wish you the best, success and all the love you need.
Jos

Re: daughter of cult member
Date: November 30, 2008 07:51AM

I wouldn't do EBE if I was threatened to be shot in the head. Cults and religion are for the feable-minded when in excess. And used for power, money, and pain.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.