Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Seeking NXIVM Horror Stories
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: July 07, 2004 06:45AM

This is a group that I feel isnt getting the attention they deserve.

I also get the feeling that NVIVM is a group that past participants are very very reluctant to speak about.

I am curious, with interest to detail, the procedures involved with the basic and advanced courses, the relative culture of the group, and most of all Id like to hear from anyone who has ever met, spoken with or studied under Kieth Raniere.

This is a very safe environment and condusive for this kind of discussion, your annonymity is protected and if further security is requested I will reprint any story sent to me in complete anonymity.

As for my interest in this group, I live very close to thier headquarters/birthplace in Upstate NY and would like an inside look without going inside.

I am not a NXIVM 'spy', and I do not think any exist on this board. I could be wrong but whats the worst they can do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: theonewhogotaway ()
Date: July 13, 2004 08:00AM

Someone in Keith's "Family" said in the Albany Times Union....no class action has every been taken against them. If enough people were willing to talk......maybe we can change that. We need a safe place, anyone with any idea's?

Date: July 13, 2004 10:04AM

I can direct you to another message board, not related to cults, hence not used nor browsed by anyone even remotely connected to NXIVM or other groups. It is a board used by a small, international, Star Wars online gaming group of which I am a 'member' and moderator. Undetectable by Raniere's Radar, inpenetrable and impervious to unwanted eyes.

Are you game now?? Im salivating with anticipation. Im dying to know what you think of Raniere and what your experiences were with his group.

Date: July 13, 2004 11:57PM

Not any more.....I am sure they read this and will be watching, as we all no they do :!:

Posted by: Murph ()
Date: July 14, 2004 03:52AM

I've heard of other people who have left and have been afraid. I don't know a lot of specifics, no one will ever say much, but they have implied that whatever it was, it was very bad. I can't imagine what they can do or say that would make people be so fearful.

Date: July 14, 2004 07:23AM

To TheOneWhoGotAway: Just because it is mentioned here on this board doesnt mean I will link you there from this board. The forum is private, more so than this one anyway, with all sorts of ways to restrict who views and who doesnt. Sign-up only allows access to certain parts of the board and other security levels are available to enable a moderator to chose who does and doesnt read. If you would like a safe and secure environment to tell your story, free of fear of being watched, let me know in private, and I will link you to the other board in private. That way only you and I know where you are telling your horror story, and IF anyone were to find out where we were chatting they would still need my permision to read what we were saying! Dont be a prisoner of your own fear. Ask me for the address in private and I will provide safe haven.

Date: July 14, 2004 08:58AM

They have money, power, and people that will do anything to keep you quiet....No one has to really say anything, yet.......
Just please come out and at least let others know that you are out there. One by one the pieces will come together....be careful lBoston.

Date: July 14, 2004 11:20AM

Well... Ya lost me!!

Dunno how you managed but, shit happens right?

Kieth and Nancy are nowhere's near as 'powerful' or as 'rich' as you claim. Heh, Ive seen Nancy's house and its a shack compared to what I live in. Kieth is a street walker. He likens himself to Jesus and probably thinks he has all the answers to our primative little problems; "Trust in Me" or so it seems.

Fact of the matter is, if you were at one time a part of NXIVM and are now 'one who got away' then whatever fear you feel for your safety was probably planted there durring one of your Rational Inquiry sessions. Keep in mind that with all megalomaniacal narcsacistic cult leaders Image is everything. Why is Image everything (especially with Kieth) ? Because when you ignore the image you see that there is no content to character, no integrity within his words, thoughts and actions.

Kieth Raniere is not 'Cobra Commander' with a legion of followers and a cache of high tech weaponry. He is the Sheppard of a blind flock of sheep, and that 'staff' in his hand isnt a weapon its a crutch.

None the less in my years of communicating with people online Ive learned how to tell when someone is being evasive. Your public and private messages contradict eachother fundamentally, no doubt a side effect of the NXIVM burn, for privately you seek a forum for the safe exchange of experiences with and thoughts on NXIVM but publicly you deny the need for such. I have my doubts now to your sincerity. How tragic that now when you hunger for justice that your very involvement with the group may have rendered you incapable of pursuing that very justice.

It must be dizzying to live with such inner conflict. I just hope you dont share Kristin Snyders fate. She seemed pretty warped on the garbage she was being fed by Preject and Vangonzo from her suicide letter.

Anyways, here's to hoping the next statistic on the body count is a tally against NXIVM!!

Cheers!! :wink:

Post Edited by Templar Due to Needlessly Aggressive Remarks

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 14, 2004 07:47PM

Templar:

Keith Raniere and Nancy Salzman control millions of dollars.

They have paid out substantial sums to sue me and harass others.

The building project they proposed near Albany was a multi-million dollar structure.

Keith and Nancy both live comfortably.

The fear some people have that leave NXIVM may be due to the habit Keith and Nancy have of harassing people they perceive as their enemies.

Please be careful what you say and how you address those that post here.

Those victimized by groups called "cults" have been bashed enough, without you insulting them.

Try to be a little more understanding.

Date: July 14, 2004 09:02PM

Thank-you RRmoderator.
Both private and public information has been posted so that I can try and be sure who I am speaking to, and try to let others that just watch, they are not alone. I have seen frist hand what they can find things out, and what they do with it. I am new at this forum....I will just wait again and see what happens. And Templar...please don't beat anyone else up that comes to find help. Maybe you live better as you say then they do, but things are not it for them, what they want is control of people.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.