MSI formerly known as maranatha
Posted by: ginger38 ()
Date: May 11, 2004 10:27AM

Some of the few cultic behavior are

1.Using Fear and intimidation so you will submit loyalty to them. Instead of an honest , open mutual respect , like Christ did to His disciples.

examples. Telling the people to clean up the pastors homes and take care of their kids and if you disobey, you will be labeled as rebellious and disobedient.

another example. Giving threats to the people example, threatening that you will be kick out because you are disobedeint to the leaders and if you are disobedient to the leaders you are disobedient to God and if you are disobedient to God, something bad will happen to you , your family and children.

They will put you in a position that you are so watchful and scared of God that He will strike you at any moment that you disobey Him. Versus, that God loves you., and He is good and awesome God.

scripture says, its the goodness of God that leads us to repentance. Cultic behavior uses fear and intimidation.

Options: ReplyQuote
MSI formerly known as maranatha
Posted by: ginger38 ()
Date: May 18, 2004 10:49AM

Morningstar International, is a self-serving ministry. Some of the well - known rules that Morningstar have is, that YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RAISED SUPPORT in Morningstar, because they don't want their tithes and offerings to go someplace else other than Morningstar. BUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN MORNINGSTAR ARE REQUIRED to RAISED SUPPORT IN OTHER CHURCHES NOT IN MORNINGSTAR.

In other words Don't rob my church, but you can rob other churches and give it to us (Morningstar) . In fact thats the law of morningstar. Rob other churches of their tithes and offering and give it to us (morningstar).Because even you are a member of Morningstar, you are not allowed to raise support here in Morningstar.

Forget about preaching about giving. Morningstar doesn't give. Its a self-serving church. I am so glad I am in a church who gives to other churches that is not affiliated with them.

People should asked regarding the law of Morningstar if its true or not., regarding the finances.
People should also asked, how much was collected and how much was spent and where to. Coz right now, after being there for more than 10 years, I have not seen one dime that was spent for the poor, the orphans,
or anything. Not even in missions.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.