Message board passed 40,000 posts
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 24, 2007 10:59PM

Recently the Ross Institute message board passed 40,000 individual posts, making it one of the largest open forum resources with information about cults, controversial groups and movements available through the Internet.

Thank you for your participation and patience as the board software was recently upgraded.

As search engines spider through the board your comments will be made readily visible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message board passed 40,000 posts
Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: January 11, 2008 01:45PM

Thankyou Rick for your work in creating this forum.

In my often lonely life as a cult survivor I have often gotten through a bad day just reading other's situations.

It's amazing how identical these cult leaders are alike. It's eerie how they work identically. It's almost like they are one collective batch of evil souls trying their darndist to snuff out those who are the brightest ones.

Pretty creapy the whole reality of it. Makes me shiver inside what they get away with.

With this forum we can collectively support freedom of ones own will. It's a battle on this planet. Why can't we all have a bit more respect for ourselves. To stand tall and fight for our God given right to freedom of choice.

Freedom fighter

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.